Guide HOW TO GET LAID AS A TEENAGER {INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE}

xefo

xefo

X
Time online
223d 19h 19m
Rothschild said:
What if they try to kidnap or murder you?
How to meet safely? In a restaurant?
you gotta do the kidnapping and murdering

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

SWAG
Time online
85d 9h 41m
xefo said:
I have done this myself, this does work and I have gotten slays of very good looking girls from this method. I have also told IRL friends about it who it has also worked for them. I actually made this guide for Lev Peshkov @Lev Peshkov a couple weeks ago (which is going great for him), but the advice is too good not to share with my bros on here. If this works for you over the next months, please tell me your success stories, would love to hear them.

Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

SO, the protocol is as follows:

1) Go through your friend's pictures, look at the comments / follower list
2) Click on a commenter/follower's profile
3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
4) Send them a follow request
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
6) Go through the list and unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

So that is the setup, now once you have a solid following:

1) Take that frauded fucking mogger pic, (not some aspie shit) a good NT pic.
2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS
(in school where girls are statussexual soz 20y/o+)

Tagging some people who I think would find this useful: ArvidGustavsson @ArvidGustavsson Daw @Daw Deleted member 3043 @streege W0KESTMOTHF @W0KESTMOTHF RoundHouse @RoundHouse Deleted member 7866 @youngmaxxing deer @deer S @Slyfex8 JackSparrow @JackSparrow C @Chad1212
Ur still a bitch

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
Time online
32d 23h 22m
jfl i don’t even have instagram

xefo

xefo

X
Time online
223d 19h 19m
UglyGod360 said:
Ur still a bitch
keep barking for me you ugly abomination

Scarfaced

Scarfaced

Ascension is an Illusion
Time online
13d 10h 41m
Good guide buddy boyo , Instagram is your social resumé , not having one is death

Wavedashmaxxing

Wavedashmaxxing

The son of Zyzz
Time online
4d 2h 23m
How tall and gl and pheno do you need to actually benefit from this jfl can someone test this

xefo

xefo

X
Time online
223d 19h 19m
Wavedashmaxxing said:
How tall and gl and pheno do you need to actually benefit from this jfl can someone test this
well the better you are in those aspects the easier it is, whether someone should be doing this rather than rotting like a subhuman cuck? absolutely tbh ngl

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
Time online
15d 20h 12m
Instagram is for low value vulgar people

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

Locationmaxxing Apostle, Dickpill Expert, Gymcel
Time online
153d 11h 46m
Descartes said:

Lihito

Lihito

Zephir
Time online
23d 16h 28m
Now do one without shitstagram
xefo said:
I have done this myself, this does work and I have gotten slays of very good looking girls from this method. I have also told IRL friends about it who it has also worked for them. I actually made this guide for Lev Peshkov @Lev Peshkov a couple weeks ago (which is going great for him), but the advice is too good not to share with my bros on here. If this works for you over the next months, please tell me your success stories, would love to hear them.

Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

SO, the protocol is as follows:

1) Go through your friend's pictures, look at the comments / follower list
2) Click on a commenter/follower's profile
3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
4) Send them a follow request
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
6) Go through the list and unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

So that is the setup, now once you have a solid following:

1) Take that frauded fucking mogger pic, (not some aspie shit) a good NT pic.
2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS
(in school where girls are statussexual soz 20y/o+)

Tagging some people who I think would find this useful: ArvidGustavsson @ArvidGustavsson Daw @Daw Deleted member 3043 @streege W0KESTMOTHF @W0KESTMOTHF RoundHouse @RoundHouse Deleted member 7866 @youngmaxxing deer @deer S @Slyfex8 JackSparrow @JackSparrow C @Chad1212

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

Resident Forum Gay Alien
Time online
60d 6h 23m
Descartes said:
Women judge your worth based on instagram clout

Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

Resident Forum Gay Alien
Time online
60d 6h 23m
Deleted member 10330

Deleted member 10330

Wizard
Time online
17d 11h 2m
Read every letter. Gained 700 followers in a day spending 1-2 hours. Great guide, mogs every other post on this autistic forum

D

Deleted member 13197

Banned
Time online
42d 17h 54m
this is risky. if a girl rejects you, she'll probably show her friends the dms then word will spread and it's over for your status

dnrd

dnrd

Looks-pilled/NT-pilled
Time online
40d 3h 8m
dnrd, jk based thread, status is huge halo in school

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Apprentice
Time online
3d 12h 38m
Great post! Here's a question, I've got like 4 photos up but they're all quite good and they have lots of real engagement on them. Do you recommend my profile to be on private or public during the setup phase?

Daw

Daw

🕷 🕷
Time online
82d 13h 45m
Sanguinius said:
Great post! Here's a question, I've got like 4 photos up but they're all quite good and they have lots of real engagement on them. Do you recommend my profile to be on private or public during the setup phase?
Private with a chad profile pic

rolloftape

rolloftape

Heightmog by foid ultimate torture hell & torment
Time online
3d 16h 10m
what happens when I meet them and my catfish pic isn’t the real me and she isn’t interested in the ugly subhuman scum that I am

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher
Time online
129d 21h 29m
Do one for Snapchat too bro.

gigi

gigi

portuguesecel aka MOGSTAR ( I love you @Original )
Time online
175d 12h 36m
Larp. OP is khhv

Users who are viewing this thread