HOW TO GET LAID AS A TEENAGER {INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE}

I have done this myself, this does work and I have gotten slays of very good looking girls from this method. I have also told IRL friends about it who it has also worked for them. I actually made this guide for @Lev Peshkov a couple weeks ago (which is going great for him), but the advice is too good not to share with my bros on here. If this works for you over the next months, please tell me your success stories, would love to hear them.

Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

SO, the protocol is as follows:

1) Go through your friend's pictures, look at the comments / follower list
2) Click on a commenter/follower's profile
3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
4) Send them a follow request
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
6) Go through the list and unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

So that is the setup, now once you have a solid following:

1) Take that frauded fucking mogger pic, (not some aspie shit) a good NT pic.
2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS
(in school where girls are statussexual soz 20y/o+)

Tagging some people who I think would find this useful: @ArvidGustavsson @Daw @streege @W0KESTMOTHF @RoundHouse @youngmaxxing @deer @Slyfex8 @JackSparrow @Chad1212
Ur still a bitch

jfl i don’t even have instagram

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and xefo
Good guide buddy boyo , Instagram is your social resumé , not having one is death

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and xefo
How tall and gl and pheno do you need to actually benefit from this jfl can someone test this

• +1
Reactions: xefo
How tall and gl and pheno do you need to actually benefit from this jfl can someone test this
well the better you are in those aspects the easier it is, whether someone should be doing this rather than rotting like a subhuman cuck? absolutely tbh ngl

Instagram is for low value vulgar people

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Instagram is for low value vulgar people
Descartes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Descartes and Lihito
Now do one without shitstagram
I have done this myself, this does work and I have gotten slays of very good looking girls from this method. I have also told IRL friends about it who it has also worked for them. I actually made this guide for @Lev Peshkov a couple weeks ago (which is going great for him), but the advice is too good not to share with my bros on here. If this works for you over the next months, please tell me your success stories, would love to hear them.

Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS

Tagging some people who I think would find this useful: @ArvidGustavsson @Daw @streege @W0KESTMOTHF @RoundHouse @youngmaxxing @deer @Slyfex8 @JackSparrow @Chad1212

Read every letter. Gained 700 followers in a day spending 1-2 hours. Great guide, mogs every other post on this autistic forum

• +1
this is risky. if a girl rejects you, she'll probably show her friends the dms then word will spread and it's over for your status

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
dnrd, jk based thread, status is huge halo in school

Great post! Here's a question, I've got like 4 photos up but they're all quite good and they have lots of real engagement on them. Do you recommend my profile to be on private or public during the setup phase?

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 6695
Great post! Here's a question, I've got like 4 photos up but they're all quite good and they have lots of real engagement on them. Do you recommend my profile to be on private or public during the setup phase?
Private with a chad profile pic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Sanguinius, xefo and 1 other person
this is risky. if a girl rejects you, she'll probably show her friends the dms then word will spread and it's over for your status
girls are getting dmed every day, unless you do some cringe shit she’s not gonna do that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7901, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
what happens when I meet them and my catfish pic isn’t the real me and she isn’t interested in the ugly subhuman scum that I am

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Lev Peshkov
Do one for Snapchat too bro.

Larp. OP is khhv

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member
@badg96

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
youngmaxing here. gona use this

Context:

PREFACE:

2) tag some brocels

STATUS = LOOKS

HIGH IQ post will implement after I ascend. Having a social media presence and being NT is so important. But at the end of the day the tldr: JUST BE GOOD LOOKING.

Chad doesn't have to do any of this and if he does get on social media, this guide is like instinct for him, people follow him, millions of likes and comments, higher status=more access to higher quality women=more slays if he wills.

JUST BE GOOD LOOKING FOLKS, that's all today at 5, back to you jimmy.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PubertyMaxxer
Rn rd + only looks matters
Edit: nvm good post

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I still have only 30 followers, I wanna die :feelswhy::feelswhy:

a) be good looking
b) fraud instagram followers

doesnt seeme to be a big thing reveal big m ethod

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Context:

PREFACE:

2) tag some brocels

STATUS = LOOKS

sounds too easy to be true ngl.

If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
should i only follow ppl i know or all of them? cuz no way i know more than 100ppl. also how would they know its me if i don't have a picture uploaded beforehand? i could upload beforehand but without likes:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

should i only follow ppl i know or all of them? cuz no way i know more than 100ppl. also how would they know its me if i don't have a picture uploaded beforehand? i could upload beforehand but without likes:trepidation:
tag me when he responds

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Captura de pantalla 2022 02 16 a las 143305

17 yo, i want to compete in mens physique next year once i add much more size

Are 580 followers acceptable if from a small town?

tag me when he responds
follow people you know, then follow their friends

it's standard stuff all normies know and do, it's not weird

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .👽. and AscendingHero
Is it safe to assume any girl who dm's first wants to meet up

• +1
Read every letter. Gained 700 followers in a day spending 1-2 hours. Great guide, mogs every other post on this autistic forum
do you have a good profile? how many did u follow to get 700 followers

Context:

PREFACE:

2) tag some brocels

STATUS = LOOKS

complete sui fuel for me, does this even work if you aren't chad? I'm normie idk man.

Dangerous Wheat Waffles lie. If you do cold approach like an idiot then yeah it's over :lul:

If you're talking to a girl and she's not showing signs of interest, then she's leading you on or has you there for attention. You should be able to know what's going on. If you randomly ask her out when she's not showing much signs of interest, then you read the whole situation wrong.

You should only keep talking a girl when she's clearly interested in you. Then you set up what to do. How do you even get "rejected", seriously? By just going up to any girl on the street and asking them out on a date? Well then, when you get rejected it's due to your own idiocracy, and word will be spread because you follow dogshit pua cope.

If a girl rejects you she'll just make it clear she's not interested, and that in itself IS the rejection. She won't go sending pics into her groupchat unless you've been messaging her friends at the same time or some stupid shit like that. Wheat Waffles is trying to scare the shit out of teens before he scams them this year. Trust me, it's coming. Greypill dating course with him and Hamza where he'll give you a face rating and tips to max your SMV and all that crap. Just PUA repackaged so that people actually buy the scam this time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and wollet2
If a girl rejects you she'll just make it clear she's not interested, and that in itself IS the rejection. She won't go sending pics into her groupchat unless you've been messaging her friends at the same time or some stupid shit like that.
JFL at this cope, women tell about these things to their friends to clown these guys.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Seth Walsh
JFL at this cope, women tell about these things to their friends to clown these guys.
It depends where you're coming from. If you're desperate and trying to "pick her up" instead of just being normal, then yeah word will spread. I agree completely, they clown "these guys", the misguided.

If you're just a normal dude and you're pursuing a girl who isn't interested, you should be able to pick up on the fact she's not interested. That should be the extent of the rejection.

If you're deluded and think you can use "game" to make her come round and second guess her instinct, then of course she'll clown you for continuing to thirst after her when she already showed signs of wanting you to leave her alone.

Basically, "game" doesn't exist, and if you try use "game", you'll become one of these guys getting clowned.

But you can't be scared that girls are ready to ruin your status/reputation and all that crap that WW pushes. He's doing that just to scare people so they'll take his word as gospel and buy into his scams.

If you're cold approaching your entire city then you deserve to get whatever reputation you have ruined. Because those actions are born out of pure delusion. Just be a normal person. Anyone who's mass "cold approaching" is a clown and clearly doesn't understand the laws of attraction. Cold approaching shows that you have no social circle, no friends, don't care about screening for a girl, and wants to settle for anything; just getting any chick off the street. Like wtf is that? Doing that crap already shows that you're a laughing-stock.

What I'm trying to warn people is that a new set of people will be targeted now by people like Hamza/WW because as no one can use PUA to scam anymore. Looks advice plugged into dating courses/coaching will be the new grift, and people need to see it coming and not get fooled by any of it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ScreaM

Legit af, did it right now and it works awesome :love: