HOW TO GET LAID AS A TEENAGER {INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE}

xefo

xefo

I have done this myself, this does work and I have gotten slays of very good looking girls from this method. I have also told IRL friends about it who it has also worked for them. I actually made this guide for @Lev Peshkov a couple weeks ago (which is going great for him), but the advice is too good not to share with my bros on here. If this works for you over the next months, please tell me your success stories, would love to hear them.

Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

SO, the protocol is as follows:

1) Go through your friend's pictures, look at the comments / follower list
2) Click on a commenter/follower's profile
3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
4) Send them a follow request
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
6) Go through the list and unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

So that is the setup, now once you have a solid following:

1) Take that frauded fucking mogger pic, (not some aspie shit) a good NT pic.
2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS
(in school where girls are statussexual soz 20y/o+)

Tagging some people who I think would find this useful: @ArvidGustavsson @Daw @streege @W0KESTMOTHF @RoundHouse @youngmaxxing @deer @Slyfex8 @JackSparrow @Chad1212

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: VrilChad, greywind, Chastitycel and 146 others
Banger thread. XEFO MOGS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, RAMU KAKA, futuregigamogger and 16 others
Botb worthy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
didn't read cause no tag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, Deleted member 17448, zyMOGenic and 10 others
i unironically wanna bang you of joy no homo, mirin dedication.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Deleted member 2810 and 12 others
What if i'm low inhib and dont have friends?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2810 and 11 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard, AscendingHero and 5 others
:p 🥰
Image3e804329065e9c8f35341edb8c721533
Imagethumbef4dce935978bca4ea39211c01bf2ee4
C2b20f1333510cf0bb52491e2095bfa3
Hfdggsdfasdasdsadsada
Fasdafgasdsadsadsa

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, AscendingHero, Chintuck22 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: ClickClackPattyWhac, Deleted member 6400 and xefo
great fucking thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2810, Yerico7 and 3 others
cope tbh, girls will still prefer chad with 0 posts and 100 followers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RAMU KAKA, zyMOGenic and 32 others
What if i'm low inhib and dont have friends?
jfl if u actually believe this subhuman dog xefo, status is fucking cope.xefo is a white chad thats why he gets pussy

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, BigBoy, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shuka, ValhallaSoldier, Lmao and 14 others
Brutal that i’ve already been follower maxxing with that method and Yubo :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 2810, whydoweevenlive and 5 others
jfl if u actually believe this subhuman dog xefo, status is fucking cope.xefo is a white chad thats why he gets pussy
That's why I said you have to fraud in your pics, I have a 5'5 ginger friend (I have talked about him on here before tbh, lift wearer and looksmaxxed hard recently) he's maybe 4PSL IRL, frauds to 5PSL on instagram and he always has at least 30 notifications on snapchat whenever I see his phone.

Tbh this guy is in total debt to me, I told him to start gymcelling, to dye his hair and to start instagram maxxing about a year ago, he went from a 3psl autistic truecel to a sexhaving low inhib HTN

• +1
Reactions: SunShine Senpai, shuka, CANI and 10 others
Mirin high effort.
Interesting thread tbh, good work :chad:.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person
After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)
That’s overaly ambitious tbh bcuz you can’t follow more than 50 ppl at once and the average follow back is 20%. I gained 70 followers this week (No Yubo isade) but that’s after quite a lot of time and with an account that would have higher chance of people following back (basically a lifestyle account instead of No pictures where they’ll just sssume you won’t unfollow if they don’t follow back)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, CANI, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
mirin bro ngl
I can confirm that if you are a retard on IG and don't care abt followers/likes you will never go anywhere socially IRL especially as a zoomer. I only realized this last year and I immediately found myself thriving in a social circle.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 4946, humanoidsub7 and 11 others
Read every single word

I am truecel atm, but I will do this once I have looksmaxxed a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and xefo
That’s overaly ambitious tbh bcuz you can’t follow more than 50 ppl at once and the average follow back is 20%. I gained 70 followers this week (No Yubo isade) but that’s after quite a lot of time and with an account that would have higher chance of people following back (basically a lifestyle account instead of No pictures where they’ll just sssume you won’t unfollow if they don’t follow back)
Not true, I have gained 100+ followers a day(and followed ofc), you can follow more than 50 people for me at least. My followback rate is a lot higher than 20%, are you following people you have mutual friends with or just random people?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400

sad shit bro chads always destroying my pathetic life

• +1
Reactions: whydoweevenlive, Yerico7, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 6400 and 2 others
This should be stickied

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6400, magnificentcel and 1 other person
My followback rate is a lot higher than 20%, are you following people you have mutual friends with or just random people?
I got the 20% from a statistics video he was using an account like you Said a fresh one without pictures and following random people.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 6400 and xefo
Good thread. Will remember this if i ever go back to insta

• +1
I got the 20% from a statistics video he was using an account like you Said a fresh one without pictures and following random people.
Oh, still have a good profile picture of course and if you have mutual friends, people are a lot more inclined to follow you back
Good thread. Will remember this if i ever go back to insta
Instagram is a must in 2020 unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Sanguinius, BigBoy and 3 others
If you are 4PSL, this method will work for you
4.5psl, but 5'7

bookmarked for after bimax tho so I can use this advice jfl.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6400 and xefo
Yeah i know, but people i know dont mind tbh. For me insta was just another rotting place. Fuck no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Yerico7, Sanguinius and 3 others
600 followers here gonna ascend and slay next year

thanks banger but obv thread

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Sanguinius
i dont have a NT mogger fraud pic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner, Deleted member 16384, CANI and 7 others
Oh, still have a good profile picture of course and if you have mutual friends, people are a lot more inclined to follow you back

This is my profile pic
0C923378 1A43 4F64 88E6 C336F0C74DAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 16384, CANI and 13 others
nt pic taking tips?

• +1
Reactions: CANI, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 6400 and 1 other person

Actually that’s high iq i gained 5 followers since you wrote that

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 6400 and xefo
Actually though by doing this i realized how little followers some slayers have like legit some are following a thousand people and have less than 200 followers jfl that’s even worse than the statistic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Yerico7, MegamindCel and 3 others
easier said than done
Ill try it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and xefo
Ngl. Made instagram, followed hundreds of people and got 3 followers. Mirin. I'M GOING TO MAKE IT.
Have 4 likes on my first post now and one comment.
I have lots of pictures I've made that I can post, so I will post one picture a day, every day. It's going to be nature oriented. 😍
I know it's a bit different from the "guide", but I feel like doing so.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Loko88, BigBoy and 4 others
Ngl. Made instagram, followed hundreds of people and got 3 followers. Mirin. I'M GOING TO MAKE IT.
Have 4 likes on my first post now and one comment.
I have lots of pictures I've made to post, so I will post one picture a day, every day. It's going to be nature oriented. 😍
Following people you know or just randoms? Also, if your intent of using Instagram is for slaying, I wouldn't post nature stuff, but pics of yourself and chad activities, like going to parties or doing sports.

Also, I would only post after having a decent amount of followers, bc having a lot of likes on ur pics>having a lot of followers

Following people you know or just randoms? Also, if your intent of using Instagram is for slaying, I wouldn't post nature stuff, but pics of yourself and chad activities, like going to parties or doing sports.

Also, I would only post after having a decent amount of followers, bc having a lot of likes on ur pics>having a lot of followers
People like my post 😍
I'm not chad and I've never been at party. So... I might post pics of myself eventually, idk... I can maybe do some artsy shit. Might pm.
It's random people.
I have 0 friends. No social circle.
Not necessarily for slaying, but idk. I feel retarded these past few hours. 😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, RichardSpencel, Deleted and 1 other person
@her @Gargantuan best of the best

• Love it
Reactions: xefo
People like my post 😍
I'm not chad and I've never been at party. So... I might post pics of myself eventually, idk... I can maybe do some artsy shit. Might pm.
It's random people.
I have 0 friends. No social circle.
Not necessarily for slaying, but idk. I feel retarded these past few hours. 😍
Nichepill is very legit for you then tbh tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I have done this myself, this does work and I have gotten slays of very good looking girls from this method. I have also told IRL friends about it who it has also worked for them. I actually made this guide for @Lev Peshkov a couple weeks ago (which is going great for him), but the advice is too good not to share with my bros on here. If this works for you over the next months, please tell me your success stories, would love to hear them.

Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

SO, the protocol is as follows:

1) Go through your friend's pictures, look at the comments / follower list
2) Click on a commenter/follower's profile
3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
4) Send them a follow request
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
6) Go through the list and unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

So that is the setup, now once you have a solid following:

1) Take that frauded fucking mogger pic, (not some aspie shit) a good NT pic.
2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS
(in school where girls are statussexual soz 20y/o+)

Tagging some people who I think would find this useful: @ArvidGustavsson @Daw @streege @W0KESTMOTHF @RoundHouse @youngmaxxing @deer @Slyfex8 @JackSparrow @Chad1212
Still haven't read but excited to ascend bro bookmarked for later

• +1
Reactions: xefo
EU TE AMO MEU AMIGO

What if I have no social life and no one knows who I am, also ugly, over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EverythingMaxxer, fvolkek and 5 others
What if I have no social life and no one knows who I am, also ugly, over.
pretty much over then but u could try instagrammaxxing anyway, but it isn't a mirical cure

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Yerico7 and UglyGod360