HOW TO GET LAID AS A TEENAGER {INSTAGRAM MAXXING GUIDE}

pretty much over then but u could try instagrammaxxing anyway, but it isn't a mirical cure
Over bruh I already did social sucide
Screenshot 2020 11 28 16 38 39 1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-28-16-38-39-1.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-28-16-38-39-1.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fvolkek, JL~, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
Instagramaxxing is legit, but only if you have relationships with he woman who follow, and they have to interact with your posts as well. Otherwise you are just an autist farming followers for no reason.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 2810, Yerico7 and 5 others
@xefo69 let's say you make your account private
do you think it is useful to haveone pic ? so the people see that you at least have one pic and are more inclined to follow you back
if you have no pictures they could say: "why should I follow him if he does not post anyway"

it could be a normal pic which you later remove and then you post your mogger pic etc.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5634 and xefo
@xefo69 let's say you make your account private
do you think it is useful to haveone pic ? so the people see that you at least have one pic and are more inclined to follow you back
if you have no pictures they could say: "why should I follow him if he does not post anyway"

it could be a normal pic which you later remove and then you post your mogger pic etc.
I'm pretty sure if you're private, it says you have 0 posts anyway even if you do have posts, just have a good pfp tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I'm pretty sure if you're private, it says you have 0 posts anyway even if you do have posts, just have a good pfp tbh
yes, I have a good profile I guess

but that's what I meant if you have at least one photo it will show them that you at least are active

I will first try to follow without a picture and if I notice that those subhumans are not following me back i will post a random but still good pic

kinda good timing of your thread I was planning my insta maxxing the last couple of days

@xefo69 thoughts?
yea i seen this but i need to get like 500-1000 followers i dont know before following my friends
bro doing f2f with people you know and girls you know having like 20 followers is cringe

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: xefo
Max age for that shit?

Will try

• +1
Post about going to parties
Its very cringe to do that and i know girls who say they think its the most loser thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Chadeep, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
Its very cringe to do that and i know girls who say they think its the most loser thing to do
I don't think so rlly, like a picture with you and a few friends at an obvious party setting

I don't think so rlly, like a picture with you and a few friends at an obvious party setting
Just don’t post pics of the drinks or of you drinking from the Bottle :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and xefo
Its very legit from what I saw will do it once I am leanmaxxed
but fuck is this really how you get laid today as a teen?
fucking sucks, there is nothing to do in instagram and I hate fake talking about stuff I don't like
I only use it to watch memes

do you think that buying followers is legit? I mean having 2,000 followers with following no more then 100-200 will look high T
and high status

Last edited:
based ngl. good guide. also don't show much emotion on instagram ngl. don't make your captions some cringe shit like "me and my friends had so much fun" or some cringe Drake lyrics "she say do u love me i tell her only partly" jfl. and don't virtue signal DoNaTe To BlM cHaRiTiEs on your stories as well ngl. make your profile simple and calm and keep a mysterious sense ab u dont show your entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 2810, EverythingMaxxer and 4 others
yes, I have a good profile I guess

but that's what I meant if you have at least one photo it will show them that you at least are active

I will first try to follow without a picture and if I notice that those subhumans are not following me back i will post a random but still good pic

kinda good timing of your thread I was planning my insta maxxing the last couple of days

@xefo69 thoughts?
Could try tbh

Your threads always mog

• Love it
Thought this was common sense. Over for this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Yerico7, Deleted member 12344 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2810, some1h0peless and 2 others
Ive been doing that follower farming trick since 7th grade 2 chads showed the unfollower app to me they taught me well jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 2810 and 8 others
Ive been doing that follower farming trick since 7th grade 2 chads showed the unfollower app to me they taught me well jfl
its legit af tbh, majority of slays come from instagram now days so if u don't have it and arent maxing it out then over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Yerico7, MegamindCel and 2 others
After u have 1k followers just go on yubo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and xefo
After u have 1k followers just go on yubo
I prefer just talking to girls from my town on instagram, cuz yubo has people from all over the country so boring having to search through all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Yerico7, MegamindCel and 1 other person
its legit af tbh, majority of slays come from instagram now days so if u don't have it and arent maxing it out then over
I follow 400 and i have 900 followers myself i couldve got to 1000 ages ago but the thing is even at 900 followers my pics get like 200 likes.

Probably cause of my shit camera.

I prefer just talking to girls from my town on instagram, cuz yubo has people from all over the country so boring having to search through all of them
wtf do u even talk to them about?

wtf do u even talk to them about?
Idk just go to where the conversation flows to and then meet up with them

Sometimes I play truth or dare

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Jfl if you haven't done the mutual friend follow thing since middle school

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and xefo
I failed step 1

I DON’T HAVE ANY FRIENDS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, JL~, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Good thread but I'm too aspie to do that shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, MegamindCel, EverythingMaxxer and 3 others
I'm following only girls. Should i follow guys as well?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fvolkek and xefo
I have done this myself, this does work and I have gotten slays of very good looking girls from this method. I have also told IRL friends about it who it has also worked for them. I actually made this guide for @Lev Peshkov a couple weeks ago (which is going great for him), but the advice is too good not to share with my bros on here. If this works for you over the next months, please tell me your success stories, would love to hear them.

Context:
Instagram status is the new IRL Status, if you don't have followers on there, people are going to assume you are a loser, especially in HS. With this method, you can still slay regardless if you are a total loser IRL, just message bitches that don't go to your school

PREFACE:
Don't have a picture up with like 0 likes, and don't post until you have like 1000 followers, because the more likes you receive on your post, the higher your status is perceived. Also, this guide is only really accessable to the normies+ unless you're a truecel and can fraud to an acceptable looking looks standard

SO, the protocol is as follows:

1) Go through your friend's pictures, look at the comments / follower list
2) Click on a commenter/follower's profile
3) If you have mutual friends with them, e.g Followed by john.appleseed, xefo69isamogger, +27 more
4) Send them a follow request
5) After a while your follower:following ratio will look a bit rough, so download an app which shows who you are following but is not following you back
6) Go through the list and unfollow everyone who doesn't follow you back
7) After a few weeks has passed of you grinding followers for maybe 15minutes a day you should have amassed a solid following, (1000 maybe)

So that is the setup, now once you have a solid following:

1) Take that frauded fucking mogger pic, (not some aspie shit) a good NT pic.
2) tag some brocels
3) get some comments and get those fuken likes, if you're not achieving enough likes comparable to instagram slayers in your town, you could download a like farm app from the app store, but don't go overboard, I'd say maximum 20 frauded likes, or else it is too obvious if someone checks who has liked your pic
4) From there, provided you have a mogger pic, the bitches will now flock to you in the DMs, and you can also DM bitches you like the look of, talk to them like a NT person and then arrange to meet up

STATUS = LOOKS
(in school where girls are statussexual soz 20y/o+)

Tagging some people who I think would find this useful: @ArvidGustavsson @Daw @streege @W0KESTMOTHF @RoundHouse @youngmaxxing @deer @Slyfex8 @JackSparrow @Chad1212
what app shows you who you follow who doesnt follow you?

Wow this was a good guide i just got laid

thanks brocel

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, WadlowMaxxing and xefo
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell
Looksmaxing forum

Nothing works for me.
No friends no social circle no looks

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
This is mad cope, having too much followers can be a turnoff

I’m adding girls from yubo and badoo, so my Instagram following is slowly creeping back up. Having no social circle is brutal, but this is the least I can do. Thank fuck I don’t look too bad so girls don’t seem to mind my low snapscore and Instagram following, or else it’d be gigaover

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and xefo
Just look good and dont be aspie theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
tinder sluts always ask for insta these days... it's starting to piss me off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Yerico7, Deleted member 2095 and 1 other person
cope

View attachment 902281
Yeah
I think just having a few good posts and a few hundred followers is far better than having 10000 fake pajeet followers. It implies that you've got something better to do than fuck around on insta all day. Girls like guys that actually do something.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
I’m adding girls from yubo and badoo, so my Instagram following is slowly creeping back up. Having no social circle is brutal, but this is the least I can do. Thank fuck I don’t look too bad so girls don’t seem to mind my low snapscore and Instagram following, or else it’d be gigaover
>badoo, what

I'm sorry but how did this thread make best of the best section

is it worth IGmaxxing if im 24?

Followed 6 girls let's see how it goes

• +1
0 followed back so far. Time to rope

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, fjor2096, Chadeep and 7 others