how to get lean while also eating for maximizing puberty

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
how tf am i suppost to be lean and have a jawline if im suppost to also be on a surplus. i posted some shitty thread and everyone said be in a surplus so i did for like 2 months now i have no jawline and i look fucking fat and i ALMOST have a fucking double chin if i get caught not mewing.

just be skinny fat with protein and fat surplus from dairy, not obese

how tf am i suppost to be lean and have a jawline if im suppost to also be on a surplus. i posted some shitty thread and everyone said be in a surplus so i did for like 2 months now i have no jawline and i look fucking fat and i ALMOST have a fucking double chin if i get caught not mewing.
You wanna be lean, go do something good for your community and brag about that.

You wanna be lean, help someone out at your school that's getting bullied. Do something with that.

I'm gonna tell you, it makes you that much more attractive, being a good person, being kind...

It’s not about if you are lean or you know, a certain type of eye shape, you know what’s really cool?

NOT bullying the kid that’s getting bullied by everybody else, that’s fucking awesome, like, be that guy.

• +1
Reactions: say∅
I'm telling you guys, anything is possible, don't ever bulk up. Keep, keep starvemaxing, keep leanmaxing,y ou can be as lean as you want I promise you. You just gotta take that first step, take that hard step of actually doing some cardio.

Good jaw will benefit you way more than muscle and you can still build decent muscle mass while at maintenance so I think the solution is obvious.

Smoke a shit ton