How to get Lefort 2/3 for medical reasons?

H

How do you know? Have you been assessed by a dysmorphologist or had genetic testing?

Those genetic syndrome is already spotted on the moment you were born, mine just happen in late puberty

Like if you have genetic syndrome doctor will already know about it since when you born they check everything.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What would you even ask for? Hey doc, do I have a syndrome?
You go to a craniofacial center. Not every university hospital system has one there is usually 1 craniofacial center per state.

Example if you were in Virginia you would go to VCU and be seen by the craniofacial surgeon and if she thought it was possible then you would go on to see more people like a craniofacial anthropologist and CMF orthodontist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Those genetic syndrome is already spotted on the moment you were born, mine just happen in late puberty

Like if you have genetic syndrome doctor will already know about it since when you born they check everything.
Wrong

Many mild craniosynostoses are undiagnosed

What would you even ask for? Hey doc, do I have a syndrome?
“I have done some research and see I have severe mid facial retrusion I am wondering if there are any underlying undiagnosed reasons for this. I would also like to know my treatment options from jaw surgery to craniofacial surgery.”

that's not for me to judge, especially without a pic

I meant the whole complex - nasal bones, medial-anterior orbital walls, orbital floor, inferior orbital rims, posterior maxilla, pterygoid plates, the whole package

View attachment 1479416

This is the riskiest variation of Le Fort. The mortality rate is 11.6%

Involvement of the orbit seen in such fractures may lead to the development of complications including extra-ocular muscle injury, orbital hematoma, globe rupture or impingement, and optic nerve damage. Furthermore, damage to the medial maxillary buttress has been associated with epistaxis, cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) rhinorrhea, lacrimal duct and sac injury, medial canthal tendon injury, and sinus drainage obstruction
Wrong you have no idea what you’re talking about. LeFort 3 Injury (as a LeFort 3 accidental fracture pattern, for example by car accident) has a high mortality rate.

LeFort 3 Surgery Advancement has less that a 1/10th of 1%. It’s a Subcranial surgery it’s not that high risk.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hipcel, Chintuck22, Deleted member 8988 and 4 others
Wrong

Many mild craniosynostoses are undiagnosed
How do they test for craniosynostoses? Is it a physical exam or would cephs and DNA testing work for it? Would explain why my maxilla is in the same spot it was as a newborn.

How do they test for craniosynostoses? Is it a physical exam or would cephs and DNA testing work for it? Would explain why my maxilla is in the same spot it was as a newborn.
As the non-genetically linked craniofacial dysostoses became fewer and fewer it suggests there are none. Genetic tests are becoming part of the work up at most centers. There are non-craniosynostosis and non-cleft facial malformations,

While a diagnosis of syndromic Craniosynostosis requires another anamoly elsewhere on the body like deformed hands.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
You are just tall with a disproportionate face and bones due to your hormones
you ain't got no Crouzon's or some other genetic craniofacial deformation

• Hmm...
You are just tall with a disproportionate face and bones due to your hormones
you ain't got no Crouzon's or some other genetic craniofacial deformation
Hormones don't give you maxillary hypoplasia. I definitely do. I'm the most recessed person I've seen on this forum by far.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Hormones don't give you maxillary hypoplasia. I definitely do. I'm the most recessed person I've seen on this forum by far.
It does something

They don't have isolated maxillary hypoplasia. They are just acromegalic and ogre.
do you have any image examples of someone with similar recession in profile as you

So now obviously, there's mentalcel normies on here (99% of user population) who want to get lefort 3 just so they can be Chad, but how would someone who is clinically gigarecessed get it? I have like 10mm maxillary hypoplasia and look extremely similar to these cases:

View attachment 1479188View attachment 1479187View attachment 1479191View attachment 1479195
View attachment 1479200

I'm just as recessed as all of them, yet my local maxfacs only want to do lefort 1 on me. Where can I find a maxfac who does medical surgeries on people with severe midface hypoplasia out of pocket for syndromic people? What's the criteria to be accepted? Shouldn't every city have a few guys who do these surgeries for people with Crouzon's and other syndromes?

Question for you. You talk about getting a lefort one, but would you need bimax for at well? Do you have decent occlusion? If so are they offering to do lefort 1 without moving the mandible at all?

Question for you. You talk about getting a lefort one, but would you need bimax for at well? Do you have decent occlusion? If so are they offering to do lefort 1 without moving the mandible at all?
I have an underbite so yes, just maxilla for sagittal movement is the currently plan.

I have an underbite so yes, just maxilla for sagittal movement is the currently plan.

Ah, makes sense. That shit is gonna help you out a shit ton. Don't get LF2/3 honestly because there's a high chance of death or blindness. Just get LF1 and maybe some midface implants. Maxilla isn't really that crucial.

Ah, makes sense. That shit is gonna help you out a shit ton. Don't get LF2/3 honestly because there's a high chance of death or blindness. Just get LF1 and maybe some midface implants. Maxilla isn't really that crucial.
It's not that easy of a case. I most likely need to get lefort 3 and lefort 1.

I doubt you're as recessed as the people you showed us but if you are, you can consult with most good maxfacs and they should operate on you with no hesitation. If you're not as recessed tho, you'd have to find a blackpilled doc, afaik Augusto Pary does lefort 2 and 3 for non-deformed people. Sailer, Sunil Richardson and Andreischev might be willing to do it too

Anyway, do you also have a long midface and if you do, how do you plan on treating it?

• +1
I doubt you're as recessed as the people you showed us but if you are, you can consult with most good maxfacs and they should operate on you with no hesitation. If you're not as recessed tho, you'd have to find a blackpilled doc, afaik Augusto Pary does lefort 2 and 3 for non-deformed people. Sailer, Sunil Richardson and Andreischev might be willing to do it too

Anyway, do you also have a long midface and if you do, how do you plan on treating it?
I am as recessed as the people in OP. I can already get Lefort 1 for free, but I want at least lefort 2 or modified oblique lefort 3.

Yes, I have a long midface. I don't care about it, not that big of a failo as people think. Lefort 3+1 should make it look better as well.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Most suregon who actually know how to do lefort 3 will give you lefort 3 easily if you have money, the doctor who refused to give you lefort 3 it's not because they are risky but they mostly don't know how to do it too, if they recommend you lefort 3 they won't get money because they only can do lf1

plus make sure it's lefort 3 osteotomy not lefort 3 distraction osteogenisis

Those scary pic people posted is lefort 3 distraction osteogenisis

Lefort 3 risk aren't that risky compared to lefort 1 lol
Interesting

Hopefuel for @LooksOverAll

"you gotta understand that in the real world, you're only gonna go as far as Le Fort 2 because the last tier isn't fucking suited for aesthetic purposes. You say you need a Le Fort 2,"

Lol, you literally said lefort 2 suit him the best for aesthetic purpose when it's associated with death:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy shit, kill yourself please I never met anyone stupid as you in my entire life
Just look at his profile pic, screams stupidity.
Don't mind ropemax, I got in a debate over worldwide height with him and he couldn't be bothered to figure out a chart. He's not suited for rigorous scientific research and will drain you like an overconfident mid-tier iq normie.
Lmao

post side profile
This is what he's posted before:

Zil LooksOverAll morph1 2742430 philtrum

He is quite ugly, but definitely not recessed to some abnormal degree. What gets me is how big his ear holes are. Is that normal? I don't think I've ever seen ear holes that big.

That's a study about traumatic fractures, not controlled fractures in surgical settings lmfao. Every post you make you sound like more of a retard. Go back to rotting until N2 implants come out and gtfo my thread. You're literally just trying to talk people out of surgery and instead wait decades for a theoretical device. Not everyone is a mentalcel normie like you who wants a Chad maxilla just because you're narcy. I have clinical severe maxillary hypoplasia.
can you pm me your side profile?

Off topic but qoves videos are pseudoscientific. He suggests cranofacial surgery for normal people. Most of the people have correct maxilla and mandible position

Then your mandible is grown forward. Setback to correct it

gutter level IQ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Throw some more laughing emojis in there. That will definitely prove that the pictures that accompanied your detailed thread about plastic surgery planning are not actually you (and morphs of yourself).

Throw some more laughing emojis in there. That will definitely prove that the pictures that accompanied your detailed thread about plastic surgery planning are not actually you (and morphs of yourself).
Chinlet ascension is easy with a genio

Last edited:
Most difficult ascension is class 3

Lefort 1 + cheekbone implants

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel