Blackpill How to get Lefort 2/3 for medical reasons?

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
So now obviously, there's mentalcel normies on here (99% of user population) who want to get lefort 3 just so they can be Chad, but how would someone who is clinically gigarecessed get it? I have like 10mm maxillary hypoplasia and look extremely similar to these cases:





I'm just as recessed as all of them, yet my local maxfacs only want to do lefort 1 on me. Where can I find a maxfac who does medical surgeries on people with severe midface hypoplasia out of pocket for syndromic people? What's the criteria to be accepted? Shouldn't every city have a few guys who do these surgeries for people with Crouzon's and other syndromes?
 
L

Lagrange

Amateur
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Posts
397
Reputation
392
LooksOverAll said:
So now obviously, there's mentalcel normies on here (99% of user population) who want to get lefort 3 just so they can be Chad, but how would someone who is clinically gigarecessed get it? I have like 10mm maxillary hypoplasia and look extremely similar to these cases:

View attachment 1479188 View attachment 1479187 View attachment 1479191 View attachment 1479195
View attachment 1479200


I'm just as recessed as all of them, yet my local maxfacs only want to do lefort 1 on me. Where can I find a maxfac who does medical surgeries on people with severe midface hypoplasia out of pocket for syndromic people? What's the criteria to be accepted? Shouldn't every city have a few guys who do these surgeries for people with Crouzon's and other syndromes?
If you think about it yourself critically, no legit surgeon will do it on you.

Why? Because there is a significant risk of death and disability, and general dissatisfaction with the outcome of such a procedure.

This leaves you only the surgeons in less-regulated countries, like india, Pakistan, Turkey, Africa, etc. :feelswhy:

And I do not get it, LeForte 1 is already fucking invasive. Why do you need MORE? Like cannot you do an upper jaw advancement, and then just fillers for your cheekbones? Why do you need to break your skull for cheekbones?:unsure:

IMO you ofc do what you do... but Any LeForte is seriously retarded... Unless you look like this:

 
C

CosmicMaxxer

Apprentice
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Posts
294
Reputation
854
I notice these Lefort 2/3 tend to get much more consistently better results than Lefort 1 cases, and they tend to be smiling more in a genuinely happy manner in the afters. I would search for "craniofacial and plastic surgeon" in google.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
ifyouwannabemylover said:
dr sinn does it brah
I mean for actual medical reasons like the guys I posted in OP. They get it done for free because they are severely recessed.
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
8,511
Reputation
14,725
CosmicMaxxer said:
I would search for "craniofacial and plastic surgeon" in google.
is this a srs answer jfl
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
CosmicMaxxer said:
I notice these Lefort 2/3 tend to get much more consistently better results than Lefort 1 cases, and they tend to be smiling more in a genuinely happy manner in the afters. I would search for "craniofacial and plastic surgeon" in google.
The issue is I don't want to pay $100k out of pocket for lefort 3 when I'm just as recessed as people who get it for free. I am genuinely interested in what the criteria is to be qualified as a lefort 3 medical patient.
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
8,511
Reputation
14,725
LooksOverAll said:
I mean for actual medical reasons like the guys I posted in OP. They get it done for free because they are severely recessed.
oh so this is another circus act of yours where you claim you're syndromic
 
Zerengin02

Zerengin02

Adept
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
122
Reputation
90
Sorry i dont know where you are from, but here in Germany you get Lefort 1 depending on the case, when it is proven that your recession causes sleep apnea or other serious medical conditions. If it is proven that your recession causes issues, our insurance covers 80 percent of the costs. If you want to get Lefort 1 just for cosmetic reasons you can do that here in Germany in multiple maxfac surgery institutes, but you have to pay the 40-50 K bugs out of your pocket obviously.
 
Last edited:
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
8,511
Reputation
14,725
CosmicMaxxer said:
ya it's how I found the doctor who did my OBO
I've never seen anyone actually promote those kinds of surgeries on their websites tbh. you'd have to email random surgeons and hope for the best.
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
8,511
Reputation
14,725
Zerengin02 said:
Sorry i dont know where you are from, but here in Germany you get Lefort 2 and 3 depending on the case, when it is proven that your recession causes sleep apnea or other serious medical conditions. If it is proven that your recession causes issues, our insurance covers 80 percent of the costs. If you want to get Lefort 3 just for cosmetic reasons you can do that here in Germany in multiple maxfac surgery institutes, but you have to pay the 40-50 K bugs out of your pocket obviously.
who does it in germany? don't need it. just curious.
 
astatine

astatine

Master
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Posts
1,530
Reputation
2,675
CosmicMaxxer said:
ya it's how I found the doctor who did my OBO
can OBO be done to decrease IPD?

how long was the recovery and cost man?

thanks :dafuckfeels:
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
ifyouwannabemylover said:
oh so this is another circus act of yours where you claim you're syndromic
No. I'm just recessed as the guys posted in OP. Actually more recessed tbh judging by my cephalometric. But they somehow got lefort 2/3 and I have to cope with some bluepilled lefort 1.
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
8,511
Reputation
14,725
LooksOverAll said:
No. I'm just recessed as the guys posted in OP. Actually more recessed tbh judging by my cephalometric. But they somehow got lefort 2/3 and I have to cope with some bluepilled lefort 1.
post side profile
 
ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Posts
8,511
Reputation
14,725
Zerengin02 said:
but they don't mention lefort 3 anywhere. pretty sure most max facs don't even do it. they just do lefort 1. a lot of them don't even do CCW/CW rotation. they learned to do their basic ass lefort 1 for the average malocclusioncel and that's it. stuff like lefort 3 is only performed by a handful of people.
 
whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Posts
3,273
Reputation
5,574
I’m this recessed too tbh
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
whiteissuperior said:
I’m this recessed too tbh
I've seen your pics bro. Sad that we can't qualify for lefort 2/3 in this bluepilled medical system. You're less recessed than me so you can probably get a decent lefort 1 result but it's over for me.
 
whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Coping 5'4", 37 Year Old, 14" Clavicle Indian
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Posts
3,273
Reputation
5,574
LooksOverAll said:
I've seen your pics bro. Sad that we can't qualify for lefort 2/3 in this bluepilled medical system. You're less recessed than me so you can probably get a decent lefort 1 result but it's over for me.
Who showed you my pics? I been very selective about who I show them to on this site so it can only be 1/4 ppl. What do I look like?
 
C

CosmicMaxxer

Apprentice
Joined
Nov 28, 2021
Posts
294
Reputation
854
astatine said:
can OBO be done to decrease IPD?

how long was the recovery and cost man?

thanks :dafuckfeels:
ya that's it's main purpose. About 40 K and swelling lasts months. There's a sticky about it at the top of this forum btw.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
whiteissuperior said:
Who showed you my pics? I been very selective about who I show them to on this site so it can only be 1/4 ppl. What do I look like?
You showed me on Discord a while ago.
 
D

DivineBeing

Zephir
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Posts
3,751
Reputation
4,007
Zerengin02 said:
Sorry i dont know where you are from, but here in Germany you get Lefort 2 and 3 depending on the case, when it is proven that your recession causes sleep apnea or other serious medical conditions. If it is proven that your recession causes issues, our insurance covers 80 percent of the costs. If you want to get Lefort 3 just for cosmetic reasons you can do that here in Germany in multiple maxfac surgery institutes, but you have to pay the 40-50 K bugs out of your pocket obviously.

jfl find me a decent and reputable maxfac in germany that performs lefort 3 cosmetically in germany

ill pay you 10% of what ill pay the maxfac
 
Zerengin02

Zerengin02

Adept
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
122
Reputation
90
DivineBeing said:
jfl find me a decent and reputable maxfac in germany that performs lefort 3 cosmetically in germany

ill pay you 10% of what ill pay the maxfac
Sorry i confused some stuff here. Its mostly lefort 1 changing the mandibula and lower maxilla that surgeons here in Germany do.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
Zerengin02 said:
Sorry i confused some stuff here. Its mostly lefort 1 changing the mandibula and lower maxilla that surgeons here in Germany do.
Why'd you say lefort 3 then? Half the forum got excited.
 
Zerengin02

Zerengin02

Adept
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
122
Reputation
90
LooksOverAll said:
Why'd you say lefort 3 then? Half the forum got excited.
I apologise again if i made you all wet, i am not familiar with the medical terms for that stuff. You will get a Lefort 1, correcting your bite if needed and your insurance will pay 80 percent of it when you have sleep apnea because of it. The other Leforts that change your whole skull, i dont think any Surgeon here in Germany does that.
 
D

DivineBeing

Zephir
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Posts
3,751
Reputation
4,007
Zerengin02 said:
I apologise again if i made you all wet, i am not familiar with the medical terms for that stuff. You will get a Lefort 1, correcting your bite if needed and your insurance will pay 80 percent of it when you have sleep apnea because of it. The other Leforts that change your whole skull, i dont think any Surgeon here in Germany does that.
jfl get your lefort 1 paid by insurance and get botched by a bluepilled surgeon that sets back your maxilla if you have an overbite

i would voltunarily pay $30k for my bimax even if insurance coverd not to get botched by these subhumans
 
Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
622
Reputation
785
Aren't you that 2m tall guy?
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
Zerengin02 said:
Height doesnt matter if your face resembles that of a 12 yo who hasnt hit puberty yet. I speak from my own experience
OldVirgin @OldVirgin we have yet another member of the club. I'm so sorry for your situation but just know you are not the only one here and you have support.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
Jeffrey Epstein said:
Aren't you that 2m tall guy?
Yes, but it doesn't matter if your face is ugly. I'm one of the only actual incels here along with D @DivineBeing . Everyone else is a mentalcel normie that needs to hit the gym and get a haircut or a Chad with BDD. Nobody can even relate to my experiences on here. Everyone is bluepilled and lives in a completely different reality.
 
Jeffrey Epstein

Jeffrey Epstein

Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life
Joined
Dec 29, 2021
Posts
622
Reputation
785
LooksOverAll said:
Yes, but it doesn't matter if your face is ugly. I'm one of the only actual incels here along with D @DivineBeing . Everyone else is a mentalcel normie that needs to hit the gym and get a haircut or a Chad with BDD. Nobody can even relate to my experiences on here. Everyone is bluepilled and lives in a completely different reality.
Even though I hate tall people with a passion, and I often troll them, I understand your situation and genuinely sympathize with your situation.

Just keep trying while you're still young, good luck.
 
ropemax

ropemax

Zephir
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
2,629
Reputation
3,376
"I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved."

Dr. Barry Eppley



I'm pasting this the 2nd time for your numb 7'4 ratskull to comprehend. This procedure won't turn a "super recessed" normie into a chad nor a normie into a gigachad.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
ropemax said:
"I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved."

Dr. Barry Eppley



I'm pasting this the 2nd time for your numb 7'4 ratskull to comprehend. This procedure won't turn a "super recessed" normie into a chad nor a normie into a gigachad.
Bro can you read my thread? I'm as recessed as the people I posted in OP. I'm not some retarded BDD normie who wants a Chad maxilla. Stfu and go back to your N2 microimplant thread and rot until it comes out in 20 years. Also the guys in OP got lefort 2 aside from 1.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
ropemax said:
"I don’t think you really understand the magnitude of a LeFort III operation. It is not simple and clean like it appears in an illustration or diagram. It is a procedure that has a lot of aesthetic trade-offs from the scalp scar down to the bony irregularities across the the nose to the cheeks. It is far from being an aesthetic operation. Because of the scope of the surgery and the numerous other issues that it causes, it is reversed for those patients in whom the magnitude of the problem makes even these aesthetic trade-offs worthwhile. (in other words they have significant functional issues) This is far from the case of a purely aesthetic patient who seeks to just have their eye appearance improved."

Dr. Barry Eppley



I'm pasting this the 2nd time for your numb 7'4 ratskull to comprehend. This procedure won't turn a "super recessed" normie into a chad nor a normie into a gigachad.
Also Eppley doesn't do Lefort 3s or any other osteotomies. He just wants to scam people into getting botched with implants. Here is what real surgeons told me:





He literally said "both" :feelswhy:. I love how you call me "numb ratskull " but yet you quote a surgeon who is notorious for giving recessed people with implants and making them look uncanny.
 
Last edited:
ropemax

ropemax

Zephir
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
2,629
Reputation
3,376
LooksOverAll said:
Bro can you read my thread? I'm as recessed as the people I posted in OP. I'm not some retarded BDD normie who wants a Chad maxilla
Are you that recessed?



No? That's what i thought. Dream on you fucking tool. Tell you what, if you're recessed enough for even a Le Fort II, you WILL get it no questions asked. You said no one wants to give you one. Conclusion? You're a BDD ridden permaincel with a distorted view of reality.
LooksOverAll said:
Stfu and go back to your N2 microimplant thread and rot until it comes out in 20 years
Moon is actually releasing a case study on it this year. Truly I say to you, there will come a day when you will be on your knees thanking me like an abused dog for bringing to you the N2 salvation. Until then, suck my dick and balls.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
ropemax said:
Are you that recessed?

View attachment 1479332 View attachment 1479333

No? That's what i thought. Dream on you fucking tool. Tell you what, if you're recessed enough for even a Le Fort II, you WILL get it no questions asked. You said no one wants to give you one. Conclusion? You're a BDD ridden permaincel with a distorted view of reality.

Moon is actually releasing a case study on it this year. Truly I say to you, there will come a day when you will be on your knees thanking me like an abused dog for bringing to you the N2 salvation. Until then, suck my dick and balls.
The guys in OP aren't that recessed. You're finding the worst cases you can find.
 
ropemax

ropemax

Zephir
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
2,629
Reputation
3,376
LooksOverAll said:
Also Eppley doesn't do Lefort 3s or any osteotomies at all. He just wants to scam people into getting botched with implants. Here is what real surgeons told me:
He is a licensed maxillofacial surgeon. He is fucking trained. Wtf is wrong with "giving" people implants? He is in the implant business, it's your job to sort out your craniofacial deficiencies and research the best treatment. Only people getting "botched" by him (or rather by themselves) are those who go overboard. He leaves you the freedom of choice, he will offer you his expert opinion but the choice is yours.
LooksOverAll said:
Here is what real surgeons told me:
Keep coping with your Alvaro nobody maxfac who barely speaks English. This is the guy that's gonna botch you. JFL if you're so gullible to believe a random surgeon that Le Fort 3 is your common day procedure despite it being reserved strictly to Crouzons patients. Go for it, you deserve to get butchered by him.
 
ropemax

ropemax

Zephir
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
2,629
Reputation
3,376
LooksOverAll said:
The guys in OP aren't that recessed. You're finding the worst cases you can find.
None of the people you posted got a Le Fort 3. Listen, you gotta understand that in the real world, you're only gonna go as far as Le Fort 2 because the last tier isn't fucking suited for aesthetic purposes. You say you need a Le Fort 2, consult a surgeon and ask them for it. If they reject you, you're not recessed enough to warrant it. It's simple
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
ropemax said:
None of the people you posted got a Le Fort 3. Listen, you gotta understand that in the real world, you're only gonna go as far as Le Fort 2 because the last tier isn't fucking suited for aesthetic purposes. You say you need a Le Fort 2, consult a surgeon and ask them for it. If they reject you, you're not recessed enough to warrant it. It's simple
Okay? My question is what is the medical criteria to get a lefort 2 by a normal maxfac. Lefort 3 was also an option but I realistically only need lefort 2. Last guy got modified lefort 3.

Instead you go on this giant tirade without reading my thread. Just "consult a surgeon" doesn't work since some have different criteria and measurements.
 
Lorsss

Lorsss

we are the ugly
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
9,376
Reputation
16,074
LooksOverAll said:
So now obviously, there's mentalcel normies on here (99% of user population) who want to get lefort 3 just so they can be Chad, but how would someone who is clinically gigarecessed get it? I have like 10mm maxillary hypoplasia and look extremely similar to these cases:

View attachment 1479188 View attachment 1479187 View attachment 1479191 View attachment 1479195
View attachment 1479200


I'm just as recessed as all of them, yet my local maxfacs only want to do lefort 1 on me. Where can I find a maxfac who does medical surgeries on people with severe midface hypoplasia out of pocket for syndromic people? What's the criteria to be accepted? Shouldn't every city have a few guys who do these surgeries for people with Crouzon's and other syndromes?

0.5 km far from my home there is a surgeon who performs Lefort 3 on daily basis
 
ropemax

ropemax

Zephir
Joined
Nov 11, 2021
Posts
2,629
Reputation
3,376
LooksOverAll said:
My question is what is the medical criteria to get a lefort 2 by a normal maxfac
Severe nasomaxillary hypoplasia. You gotta understand that fracturing nasal bones is a huge risk, that's why you get all these modifications which avoid this region like Quadrangular Le Fort 1, Kufner's Le Fort 3, etc.

LooksOverAll said:
Last guy got modified lefort 3
This is a misnomer.

LooksOverAll said:
Instead you go on this giant tirade without reading my thread. Just "consult a surgeon" doesn't work since some have different criteria and measurements.
ok.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
Lorsss said:
0.5 km far from my home there is a surgeon who performs Lefort 3 on daily basis
What are the qualifications to get it? Any certain measurements or movements?
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,623
ropemax said:
Severe nasomaxillary hypoplasia. You gotta understand that fracturing nasal bones is a huge risk, that's why you get all these modifications which avoid this region like Quadrangular Le Fort 1, Kufner's Le Fort 3, etc.


This is a misnomer.


ok.
Well I have severe nasomaxillary hypoplasia. Why is fracturing the nasal bones a huge risk? Don't they do it in rhino?
 
Lorsss

Lorsss

we are the ugly
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Posts
9,376
Reputation
16,074
LooksOverAll said:
What are the qualifications to get it? Any certain measurements or movements?

Try typing "Lefort 3" and "maxillary hypoplasia" on google scholar search engine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top