How to get motivation to looksmaxx?

Akhi

Akhi

cavill enthusiast
Im looksminned hard. I don't tan, often forget doing skincare, no other softmaxxing and Im even too lazy to make it to the gym.

Seeing other people's softmaxxing journey made me realize how much it can ascend you, so now I wonder what my potential is.

Problem is I'm very undisciplined and lazy. I can maybe do all that softmaxxing shit for a week and then I get lazy again.

All the chadlties+ here are heavily softmaxxed.

How do you get the motivation to looksmax properly? I feel subhuman so feeling ugly isnt the issue.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo, Deleted member 29581, Magnum Opus and 3 others
Just HenryCavillmaxx bro

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
Best motivation is rejection

cold approaching and getting rejected

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
In the digital landscape of self-improvement, the story of BlackGymMax from Looksmax.org continued to unfold with even more layers of transformation. His journey remained a captivating tale of dedication, change, and the profound impact of online communities.

BlackGymMax's quest for self-enhancement took him on a multifaceted journey, one that encompassed a wide range of approaches. Alongside his commitment to fitness and grooming, he made the decision to explore cosmetic procedures to refine his appearance further. One such step was undergoing rhinoplasty, a surgical procedure that transformed his nose to better align with his vision of self.

The world of online forums buzzed with discussions about his choices. Some users admired his transparency and willingness to share his experiences, while others debated the ethics and implications of altering one's appearance through surgery and other enhancements. BlackGymMax's journey ignited conversations about body image, societal standards, and personal empowerment.

In addition to rhinoplasty, BlackGymMax opted for eyebrow surgery and fillers, further sculpting his features to align with his ideals. His posts documented the details of each procedure, shedding light on the emotional and physical aspects of undergoing such changes. Throughout his journey, he remained steadfast in his goal of becoming the best version of himself, encouraging others to embrace their aspirations for improvement as well.

BlackGymMax's "rate me" threads continued to be a cornerstone of his interactions within the community. His detailed feedback, combined with his own journey of transformation, created a supportive environment where users could openly discuss their insecurities and goals. Beyond the critiques, his posts carried a message of empathy and growth, reminding everyone that change is a personal journey that requires self-reflection and courage.

As his story gained momentum, BlackGymMax's influence reached far beyond the online forums. He leveraged social media platforms to share his insights, fostering discussions about the broader concepts of self-esteem, self-worth, and the societal pressures individuals face. His posts went beyond the physical, delving into the emotional and psychological aspects of self-improvement.

Realizing the impact he could have, BlackGymMax expanded his reach through workshops, seminars, and speaking engagements. He shared his story of navigating self-improvement while addressing the complexities of society's expectations. By weaving his personal experiences into a larger narrative, he inspired others to embark on their own journeys with authenticity and purpose.

And so, the evolving story of BlackGymMax from Looksmax.org became a beacon of self-exploration, empowerment, and connection. His journey, complete with its triumphs and challenges, illustrated the power of online communities to support personal growth and redefine conventional notions of beauty. As time marched forward, BlackGymMax's impact continued to ripple outward, reminding us all that the path to self-improvement is a deeply individual and transformative one.

650Vv2DWRr29uCwd5SSm IMG 5241

• JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
Realize how shit you feel the way you are now, and improve. You need to motivate yourself any way you can, try developing social skills through cold approach and that will force you to improve your looks naturally.

Realize how shit you feel the way you are now, and improve. You need to motivate yourself any way you can, try developing social skills through cold approach and that will force you to improve your looks naturally.
Or he could just rope and be done with it.

• Love it
Reactions: RiceCel1234
Im looksminned hard. I don't tan, often forget doing skincare, no other softmaxxing and Im even too lazy to make it to the gym.
just thinking about how you have the ability to change those things should be motivating enough.. tanning and skincare needs way less discipline than going to the gym. all you can do is try to get into a routine. if you’re not motivated, you’re not motivated. not much else you can do

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Nigga he has the same race as you and he ascended hard and is cucking men on the streets
But this nigga said to me
"I'm 100% white European I Mog You Lil Bro" :lul: :lul: :lul: Didn't Knew He Was Actually Deathnic

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800
But this nigga said to me
"I'm 100% white European I Mog You Lil Bro" :lul: :lul: :lul: Didn't Knew He Was Actually Deathnic
I read somewhere he's algerian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
okay bro, idrc what you think
As a deathnik, we must stop our cope and instead motivate ourselves to looksmaxx to mog the whites

As a deathnik, we must stop our cope and instead motivate ourselves to looksmaxx to mog the whites
gtfo off my thread shitskin were not the same

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I wish I had a skincare "to forget about" LOL all I do is sit in a room, eat pretty uhealthily.
The thing is my softmaxable areas are good already, besides my hairstyles.
(I cut my hair myself because going outside to the salon would mean that people see me, and I don't want that)
I have 0 idea about softmaxes altogether because I never bothered looking into them, hardmaxes and whitepills were the only things I considered.

• +1
I wish I had a skincare "to forget about" LOL all I do is sit in a room, eat pretty uhealthily.
The thing is my softmaxable areas are good already, besides my hairstyles.
(I cut my hair myself because going outside to the salon would mean that people see me, and I don't want that)
I have 0 idea about softmaxes altogether because I never bothered looking into them, hardmaxes and whitepills were the only things I considered.
ive seen a few people that ascended their eye area hard with softmaxxing

• +1
Can you relate to my "(I cut my hair myself because going outside to the salon would mean that people see me, and I don't want that)" statement or is your hairstyle good at least

• Hmm...
Really? Can you send links? I need to ascend my eye area ASAP and I'm too broke for surgery atp

Really? Can you send links? I need to ascend my eye area ASAP and I'm too broke for surgery atp
Don't fall for his Deathnic jewish trap get Cantho.

You have to smear your cum on your irises and over a week you should ascend 2 tiers in the eyecolor chart.

Can you relate to my "(I cut my hair myself because going outside to the salon would mean that people see me, and I don't want that)" statement or is your hairstyle good at least
i prefer spending time at home but not because im afraid or anything, i jsut dont like people

my cousin cuts my hair and its pretty NT

• +1
You have to smear your cum on your irises and over a week you should ascend 2 tiers in the eyecolor chart.
It's not the eyecolour I care about. Its the shape

Seeing other people's softmaxxing journey made me realize how much it can ascend you, so now I wonder what my potential is.

Problem is I'm very undisciplined and lazy. I can maybe do all that softmaxxing shit for a week and then I get lazy again.

All the chadlties+ here are heavily softmaxxed.

How do you get the motivation to looksmax properly? I feel subhuman so feeling ugly isnt the issue.
Kill people bro

Just start with the easy looksmaxxes that give you the best results quicker. When you feel good about those changes you’ll have more of what it takes do so the loung journey looksmaxes. For example, hair and skinmaxxing. Very simple softmaxxes that once done completely will lift your hopes up of ascending.

Just start with the easy looksmaxxes that give you the best results quicker. When you feel good about those changes you’ll have more of what it takes do so the loung journey looksmaxes. For example, hair and skinmaxxing. Very simple softmaxxes that once done completely will lift your hopes up of ascending.
what if im ugly tho?

• Hmm...
what if im ugly tho?
Do the easy shit as I said

There will be an improvement. Imagine a bald subhuman and a tiktok hairmaxed subhuman, who would look at least differently better?

There will be an improvement. Imagine a bald subhuman and a tiktok hairmaxed subhuman, who would look at least differently better?
Gym, voice, eyebrows, teeth

Ez pc stuff you can do

its over

Gym, voice, eyebrows, teeth

Ez pc stuff you can do
It will work like a drug. Once you get some you will always want to move on to the next thing