How to get rid of ACNE (PRIMITIVEPILL)

SuperSaiyanMew

SuperSaiyanMew

Iron

The Western Lifestyle is the sole reason for 99% of health problems. Your retarded if you think humans 100,000 years ago were whining about their acne or hair. Do you know why? Its because their bodies near ideal due to their lifestyle.

There's only TWO FACTORS that you need to optimize.

WHAT YOU DO & WHAT YOU EAT

That's all. What you want is optimal gut health and decent exercise. Here is your definitive program. Do this everyday for a month and you'll see and feel the results.

1. Only eat meat and vegetables and high quality fats. In fancier terms you want to eat things with an extremely low glycemic load. I'll put a chart at the bottom. It really helps to have high quality sources for these but were not all money mixed so just regular meat should be good.

Try to eat lots of ORGAN meats though as those are high in micronutrients. GRASS FED LIVER IS THE KING FOR THIS, ITS MICRONUTRIENT PROFILE IS LITERALLY OF THE CHARTS. LIVER IS THE ORGAN WHERE NUTRIENTS ARE STORED IN ANIMALS. COW, BISON, SHEEP WHICHEVER IS MOST CONVENIENT FOR YOU. (helps to have a meat freezer)

You can also east fats such as grass fed butter, wild boar lard, and fat you've stored from cooking the meat.
DO NOT EAT ANY CARBS THAT ARENT COMING FROM A FUCKING VEGETABLE.

2. Fast for 16 hours every day. You are now eating in a 16:8 cycle daily. This has several benefits such as: giving gut optimal time to rest, boost growth hormone, more insulin sensitivity and a myriad of other benefits. Its also less time you have to spend eating.

3. Sprints every other day. Pick a set distance and sprint that motherfucker. Do that about 4 times and aim to beat your best time you got every time you do it. Exercise should be quick but put 1000% effort into when your doing it.

Focus on having ideal sleep and recovery as well so you actually see benefits from it.'

TLDR: THE MORE YOU LIVE LIKE A HUNTER GATHERER THE BETTER YOULL LOOK.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ChristianChad, oldcelloser and 17 others
Facts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234 and SuperSaiyanMew
The Western Lifestyle is the sole reason for 99% of health problems. Your retarded if you think humans 100,000 years ago were whining about their acne or hair. Do you know why? Its because their bodies near ideal due to their lifestyle.

yeah i agree but i think some people are more prone to acne if they eat bad and others aren't also men wou7ld still bald without western lifestyle but probably at a much slower rate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, datboijj, oldcelloser and 5 others
Extremely based thread. Eat healthy and be healthy. There is no need for all these proccessed foods and LDAR no exercise lifestyle.

Although I will acknowledge that genetics play some part in your norwood level. But I believe things such as serve ance are due to a hormonal imbalanced caused by poor diet.

Animal organmaxxing is legit.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, oldcelloser, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 6 others
Excellent post my man! I'm gonna try what you said about the acne part.

Also, I agree that 99.9% of diseases are caused by the modern lifestyle and diet, however, male patterned baldness is predominantly due to genetics. Even certain species of monkeys in the wild such as the macaque monkey suffer from male patterned baldness very similar to humans. Its just a genetic sensitivity to DHT at the hair follicles rather than the diet that causes balding. (diet could play a role too but I have not seen any evidence suggesting so, I could be wrong though).

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Danish_Retard, sly shinkai and 5 others
still can't believe some people think acne and diet are not directly linked

they must not have read any research within the last decade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, SoyGune, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
i need sweep:owo:

That's all. What you want is optimal gut health and decent exercise. Here is your definitive program. Do this everyday for a month and you'll see and feel the results.

1. Only eat meat and vegetables and high quality fats. In fancier terms you want to eat things with an extremely low glycemic load. I'll put a chart at the bottom. It really helps to have high quality sources for these but were not all money mixed so just regular meat should be good.

Try to eat lots of ORGAN meats though as those are high in micronutrients. GRASS FED LIVER IS THE KING FOR THIS, ITS MICRONUTRIENT PROFILE IS LITERALLY OF THE CHARTS. LIVER IS THE ORGAN WHERE NUTRIENTS ARE STORED IN ANIMALS. COW, BISON, SHEEP WHICHEVER IS MOST CONVENIENT FOR YOU. (helps to have a meat freezer)

You can also east fats such as grass fed butter, wild boar lard, and fat you've stored from cooking the meat.

2. Fast for 16 hours every day. You are now eating in a 16:8 cycle daily. This has several benefits such as: giving gut optimal time to rest, boost growth hormone, more insulin sensitivity and a myriad of other benefits. Its also less time you have to spend eating.

3. Sprints every other day. Pick a set distance and sprint that motherfucker. Do that about 4 times and aim to beat your best time you got every time you do it. Exercise should be quick but put 1000% effort into when your doing it.

Focus on having ideal sleep and recovery as well so you actually see benefits from it.'

View attachment 1297606

BASED BASED BASED GIGA BASED THREAD

Rock clapping gif
😍

HOLY SHIT GREYCELS CARRYING THE FORUM AGAIN

ATTENTION ALL FORUM SPERGS AND SHOW-OFFS DO NOT TELL YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS ABOUT THE MEAT AND ANIMAL FAT PILL

OP WHOSE ALT ARE YOU BTW?

BOOKMARKED AND FOLLOWED @SuperSaiyanMew

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Indiana Evans, Lux and 4 others

View attachment 1297606

Also yes I can attest to the liver pill, i used to have shitty acne, acne scars, fungal acne, etc.

Weeks after liver maxxing and i have smooth asf tier skin, Di caprio, kakonge tier, and my diet is still shit (poorcel).

Whatever you do guys, get your hands on organ meats, it's cheap (hope it stays that way), especially liver. Any type of liver, just eat it.

Also the hypervitamintosis is bs, the study was done on polar bear liver, which has incredible amounts of vitamin a, we're not eating that, mostly, chicken, goose, beef liver.

Also most of us are giga vitamin deficient anyways, get your organ meats in. To balance the high amounts of vitamin A, gets ton of sun.

The sunpill is also tera-legit, and another pill for another day. (Inb4 sunscreencels)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, Danish_Retard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others

yeah i agree but i think some people are more prone to acne if they eat bad and others aren't also men wou7ld still bald without western lifestyle but probably at a much slower rate
I agree, that's related to ancestral eating. Your ancestors were more adapted to eating certain foods, and could be not used to eating others. I recommend getting a food test to see what is giving you problems.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and AscendingHero
Also yes I can attest to the liver pill, i used to have shitty acne, acne scars, fungal acne, etc.

Weeks after liver maxxing and i have smooth asf tier skin, Di caprio, kakonge tier, and my diet is still shit (poorcel).

Whatever you do guys, get your hands on organ meats, it's cheap (hope it stays that way), especially liver. Any type of liver, just eat it.

Also the hypervitamintosis is bs, the study was done on polar bear liver, which has incredible amounts of vitamin a, we're not eating that, mostly, chicken, goose, beef liver.

Also most of us are giga vitamin deficient anyways, get your organ meats in. To balance the high amounts of vitamin A, gets ton of sun.

The sunpill is also tera-legit, and another pill for another day. (Inb4 sunscreencels)
Yeah thanks for bringing that point up about the polar bear liver lol. I had a similar concern but I looked into it and apparently 1 polar bear liver is like 100 years worth of preformed vitamin A.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Indiana Evans and AscendingHero
BASED BASED BASED GIGA BASED THREAD

View attachment 1297678😍

HOLY SHIT GREYCELS CARRYING THE FORUM AGAIN

ATTENTION ALL FORUM SPERGS AND SHOW-OFFS DO NOT TELL YOUR NORMIE FRIENDS ABOUT THE MEAT AND ANIMAL FAT PILL

OP WHOSE ALT ARE YOU BTW?

BOOKMARKED AND FOLLOWED @SuperSaiyanMew
Appreciate it massively man, rare to see an actual genuine compliment on this site. Smiled crazy hard reading this. Not an alt though, isn't that against rules anyway?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Indiana Evans and AscendingHero

Also, I agree that 99.9% of diseases are caused by the modern lifestyle and diet, however, male patterned baldness is predominantly due to genetics. Even certain species of monkeys in the wild such as the macaque monkey suffer from male patterned baldness very similar to humans. Its just a genetic sensitivity to DHT at the hair follicles rather than the diet that causes balding. (diet could play a role too but I have not seen any evidence suggesting so, I could be wrong though).
Dude thanks for kindness, means a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and SOS-Sonic
its mostly hormonal changes and genetical issues JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and AscendingHero

sunpill? should you get sun or not?

also should you use sunscreen? or just avoid the sun?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218

Also, make a post or DM about the sunpill. Been trying to find out if sunscreen is actually good or just giving me cancer and low vitamin D

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and AscendingHero
15 or Below

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Indiana Evans, Deleted member 14139, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
What's the chart supposed to mean buyo? and elab on the 15 y/o stuff?
Glycemic index is "a system of assigning a number to carbohydrate-containing foods according to how much each food increases blood sugar".

Eat high sugar food > high blood sugar > body releases tons of insulin > keep doing that and you wont be sensitive to insulin(Insulin Resistant)= terrible for your health, literally pre-diabetic.

Sugar in general is ULTRA bad for you. Besides carbs from vegetables due to the presence of fiber( and its just so little it doesn't matter)

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, n0rthface and 2 others
Also, make a post or DM about the sunpill. Been trying to find out if sunscreen is actually good or just giving me cancer and low vitamin D
sunpill? should you get sun or not?

also should you use sunscreen? or just avoid the sun?
Sunscreens are cancerous and harmful to the body and endocrine system. Can't properly metabolize vitamin D if you do. Humans have evolved and thrived under thousands of years under the sun and now all of a sudden, it's what we should be avoiding like that plague.

Well no wonder illnesses, cancers, suicides, low t, and depression rates are going up (lack of sun is just one factor, albeit a huge one, in the epidemic and deterioration of modern human health and development).

The sun is the ultimate healer, check out Andreas Mortiz's videos and books on it for further info.

Want to be healther.... brb getting sun

Want to have higher t and better androgens.... brb sun
"

"A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun! It has been known for several decades that those living mostly in the outdoors, at high altitudes, or near the equator, have the lowest incidence of skin cancers. In addition, studies revealed that exposing patients to controlled amounts of sunlight dramatically lowered elevated blood pressure (up to 40 mm Hg drop), decreased cholesterol in the blood stream, lowered abnormally high blood sugars among diabetics, and increased the number of white blood cells which we need to help resist disease. Patients suffering from gout, rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, arteriosclerosis, anemia, cystitis, eczema, acne, psoriasis, herpes, lupus, sciatica, kidney problems, asthma, as well as burns, have all shown to receive great benefit from the healing rays of the sun."

"Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique.""

Want to have happier.... brb sun

Want to have good skin.... brb sun (controversial and against what modern media has to say on the matter but bear with me)

Want better sleep... brb sun

Want to grow into a mogger..... brb getting daily sun (based if u sunbathe ur offspring if u have one daily, will turn out well if u do)

Want a bigger dick... brb sun :https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3

Sun is life

https://www.westonaprice.org/health...sunscreens-the-dark-side-of-avoiding-the-sun/

Furthermore disregard anyone telling you meat is bad, avoid the sun and use sunscreens, and that you need aton of fiber, majority of supps are cope too. I'll elaborate that if i make a thread on health.

Anyways, remember to get your sun in daily, AT LEAST 20min from 10-2/3pm daily, preferable naked or as minimal clothing as possible.

TLDR: shortish post, will elaborate much more+ more citations /anecdotes if i ever make a thread like i mentioned.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Atlas, Danish_Retard and 4 others
its mostly hormonal changes and genetical issues JFL
No it's your sub optimal health and bodily function.

Cage at those who attribute most health issues (which is what acne is) to genes. Rofl at your iq.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK
Sunscreens are cancerous and harmful to the body and endocrine system. Can't properly metabolize vitamin D if you do. Humans have evolved and thrived under thousands of years under the sun and now all of a sudden, it's what we should be avoiding like that plague.

Well no wonder illnesses, cancers, suicides, low t, and depression rates are going up (lack of sun is just one factor, albeit a huge one, in the epideminc and deterioration of modern human health and development).

The sun is the ultimate healer, check out Andreas Mortiz's videos and books on it for further info.

"

"A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun! It has been known for several decades that those living mostly in the outdoors, at high altitudes, or near the equator, have the lowest incidence of skin cancers. In addition, studies revealed that exposing patients to controlled amounts of sunlight dramatically lowered elevated blood pressure (up to 40 mm Hg drop), decreased cholesterol in the blood stream, lowered abnormally high blood sugars among diabetics, and increased the number of white blood cells which we need to help resist disease. Patients suffering from gout, rheumatoid arthritis, colitis, arteriosclerosis, anemia, cystitis, eczema, acne, psoriasis, herpes, lupus, sciatica, kidney problems, asthma, as well as burns, have all shown to receive great benefit from the healing rays of the sun."

"Regular sunbathing increases the strength and size of all muscle groups in the male physique.""

Want to have good skin.... brb sun (controversial and against what modern media has to say on the matter but bear with me)

Want to grow into a mogger..... brb getting daily sun (based if u sunbathe ur offspring if u have one daily, will turn out well if u do)

Want a bigger dick... brb sun :https://www.researchgate.net/public...ed_Growth_of_the_Adult_Penis_With_Vitamin_D_3

Sun is life

https://www.westonaprice.org/health...sunscreens-the-dark-side-of-avoiding-the-sun/

Furthermore disregard anyone telling you meat is bad, avoid the sun and use sunscreens, and that you need aton of fiber, majority of supps are cope too. I'll elaborate that if i make a thread on health.

Anyways, remember to get your sun in daily, AT LEAST 20min from 10-2/3pm daily, preferable naked or as minimal clothing as possible.

TLDR: shortish post, will elaborate much more+ more citations /anecdotes if i ever make a thread like i mentioned.
I shit you not, I'm gonna be in my backyard in boxers tomorrow at 11. Your a walking W.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, n0rthface and AscendingHero
I shit you not, I'm gonna be in my backyard in boxers tomorrow at 11. Your a walking W.
Report back to me the benefits+if you combine with the diet you mentioned in OP+raw pastured raised full fat dairy+eggs+Sleeping before 22pm/10pm+ Liver and Gall Bladder flushes.............

Your health, hormonal profile, looks, all will surely thank you, that's for sure.

""A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun! It has been known for several decades that those living mostly in the outdoors, at high altitudes, or near the equator, have the lowest incidence of skin cancers."

Carefully expose ur testicles to the sun buyo+combine this with meat+raw animal fat for cholesterol and vitamin D synthesis. Sun on dick n balls has been show to boost testosterone levels up to a whooping 400%.

If you're white, you'll also get a beautiful golden skin tone from tanning+no more skin issues.

This was a sacred ancient practice, very well known in the Egyptians and Greeks, who practiced nude sunbathing for hours.

Plenty of old ancient health hacks, that im so intrigued to research more into.

If you don't believe me @everyone who views this post, just search this up online+give this a go.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Danish_Retard, n0rthface and 1 other person
Yeah thanks for bringing that point up about the polar bear liver lol. I had a similar concern but I looked into it and apparently 1 polar bear liver is like 100 years worth of preformed vitamin A.

Glycemic index is "a system of assigning a number to carbohydrate-containing foods according to how much each food increases blood sugar".

Eat high sugar food > high blood sugar > body releases tons of insulin > keep doing that and you wont be sensitive to insulin(Insulin Resistant)= terrible for your health, literally pre-diabetic.

Sugar in general is ULTRA bad for you. Besides carbs from vegetables due to the presence of fiber( and its just so little it doesn't matter)
Also insulin and hgh have an inverse relationship. Eating several times a day high glycemic foods = hgh goes to zero

accutane works

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
accutane works
Serious point: Why would you want to be dependent on accurate? Why not be healthy and wipe out a figurative species of birds with 1 stone.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai

Can you get fresh liver? I can only get it frozen.

Read all, good thread.

• +1
Reactions: SuperSaiyanMew
""A study at Boston State Hospital proved that ultraviolet light increases the level of testosterone by 120% when the chest or back is exposed to sunlight. The hormone, however, increases by a whopping 200% when genital skin is exposed to the sun! It has been known for several decades that those living mostly in the outdoors, at high altitudes, or near the equator, have the lowest incidence of skin cancers."

Carefully expose ur testicles to the sun buyo+combine this with meat+raw animal fat for cholesterol and vitamin D synthesis. Sun on dick n balls has been show to boost testosterone levels up to a whooping 400%.

If you're white, you'll also get a beautiful golden skin tone from tanning+no more skin issues.

This was a sacred ancient practice, very well known in the Egyptians and Greeks, who practiced nude sunbathing for hours.

Plenty of old ancient health hacks, that im so intrigued to research more into.

If you don't believe me @everyone who views this post, just search this up online+give this a go.
So use no sun tan? What about skin aging?

• +1
Reactions: SuperSaiyanMew

Well no wonder illnesses, cancers, suicides, low t, and depression rates are going up (lack of sun is just one factor, albeit a huge one, in the epidemic and deterioration of modern human health and development).

"

Sun is life

Realistically how do you get sun on your nuts?
My neighbours would see my cock if I went outside naked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Danish_Retard

Screenshot 20210902 200653 Chrome
An unatural habitat and stress in related to hair loss in those monkeys.
They are also losing hair all over the body and not just on the scalp
2. The dht theorie is a paradoxon why should ypur beard hair which is more sensitive to dht thicken with it but your scalp hair falling out?

1. View attachment 1298646.
An unatural habitat and stress in related to hair loss in those monkeys.
They are also losing hair all over the body and not just on the scalp
2. The dht theorie is a paradoxon why should ypur beard hair which is more sensitive to dht thicken with it but your scalp hair falling out?
1. I don't think we are looking at the same thing. From what I read healthy macaque monkeys suffer from male patterned baldness as well. This is why RU58841 and finasteride worked on them during experiments. Yes malnutrition and other conditions can cause hair loss, but that's telogen effluvium, not male male patterned baldness, aka norwooding.

2. Why DHT affects the temples and crown cannot be explained yet. But if malnutrition was the cause of hair loss, I can counter the argument by asking: why do people only lose hair on the top of their head and not the rest of the body?

We don't precisely know all the intricacies, but no one can deny that DHT is the main culprit for male patterned baldness. I hope there will be an actual cure in the near future, but so far DHT inhibition is the only real solution.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
1. I don't think we are looking at the same thing. From what I read healthy macaque monkeys suffer from male patterned baldness as well. This is why RU58841 and finasteride worked on them during experiments. Yes malnutrition and other conditions can cause hair loss, but that's telogen effluvium, not male male patterned baldness, aka norwooding.

2. Why DHT affects the temples and crown cannot be explained yet. But if malnutrition was the cause of hair loss, I can counter the argument by asking: why do people only lose hair on the top of their head and not the rest of the body?

We don't precisely know all the intricacies, but no one can deny that DHT is the main culprit for male patterned baldness. I hope there will be an actual cure in the near future, but so far DHT inhibition is the only real solution.
I don't want to directly counter your statements since I cannot say that I am 100% knowing the mechanism.
1. Yeah but in general permanent hair loss is a sign of unhealthyness in this species.
Also baldness rates are much higher in captive animals and we don't know if their environment was changed through indirect human influence.
2. I never said malnutritutiin was the main cause.
Dht has big role in the process but it isn't the cause and I agree that blocking dht is the best you can do atm but it's like eating nothing and seeing that your cancer didn't grew and then saying food in general is the cause of cancer and that you cured it if you understand what I mean

I don't want to directly counter your statements since I cannot say that I am 100% knowing the mechanism.
1. Yeah but in general permanent hair loss is a sign of unhealthyness in this species.
Also baldness rates are much higher in captive animals and we don't know if their environment was changed through indirect human influence.
2. I never said malnutritutiin was the main cause.
Dht has big role in the process but it isn't the cause and I agree that blocking dht is the best you can do atm but it's like eating nothing and seeing that your cancer didn't grew and then saying food in general is the cause of cancer and that you cured it if you understand what I mean
Ahh I see, I though it was solely dht that causes hairloss in those monkeys. I would have to do more research on it before debating this with you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Ahh I see, I though it was solely dht that causes hairloss in those monkeys. I would have to do more research on it before debating this with you.
I just want to gain knowledge about this topic
In general a minitiuarized hair follicle isn't supported by nutrients and can't grow anymore.
Nutrients are brougth to the follicle by blood so unless severely malnourished we can assume the blood flow isn't working properly.
The cause for this in my opinion is craniofacial development and skull shape.
If the scalp is tensed because of this and not supported dht is sent by the body as to repair this

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin

"

Sun is life

So the sun is good for your hormones but it still damages and ages your skin no? Seems like the best combination is morning/evening sun exposure and avoid the sun during the highest uv hours

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SuperSaiyanMew and AscendingHero
by thickening the scalp which reduces the blood flow.
In general if androgens such as dht make you go bald why do you built up body hair?
I don't want to win the debate
I just can't think of a logical asnwer

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
So the sun is good for your hormones but it still damages and ages your skin no? Seems like the best combination is morning/evening sun exposure and avoid the sun during the highest uv hours
no it doesn't damage ur skin at all, if ur diet is good and u slowly expose yourself to the sun Act sensibly. Just like you don't go from a full western junk profuse plecebian diet to a raw heavy primal diet.

The sun is actually good for your skin. Do some research son and stop buying into Western health propaganda.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 12218
I just want to gain knowledge about this topic
In general a minitiuarized hair follicle isn't supported by nutrients and can't grow anymore.
Nutrients are brougth to the follicle by blood so unless severely malnourished we can assume the blood flow isn't working properly.
The cause for this in my opinion is craniofacial development and skull shape.
If the scalp is tensed because of this and not supported dht is sent by the body as to repair this
True, but if it was due to craniofacial dystrophy then case then women should lose hair as well but they don't. Also, there are men with very robust skulls like the rock and Jason Statham who are bald. I don't think skull shape has much to do with it. Also, countries like Japan, China and Korea all have a very low proportion of men who are bald. Does this mean that being more "recessed" will prevent hair loss to an extent? Definitely an interesting question.
by thickening the scalp which reduces the blood flow.
In general if androgens such as dht make you go bald why do you built up body hair?
I don't want to win the debate
I just can't think of a logical asnwer
Same man, I just debate to bounce ideas around, not to win lol.

Me too, and all the scientists in the world can't figure it our either, it is no surprise that we .me users can't kek.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
Great thread man, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to make this it really means a lot to me. I'm going to try adding vegetables into my diet due to their mineral content now. Animal fats are anabolic due to their structures mimicking testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SuperSaiyanMew and AscendingHero
Great thread man, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to make this it really means a lot to me. I'm going to try adding vegetables into my diet due to their mineral content now. Animal fats are anabolic due to their structures mimicking testosterone.

View attachment 1299318
Appreciate it brother, means a lot to get so much positive feedback on a post.

• Love it
Reactions: Indiana Evans

where do you get liver from? like typical grocery stores have it?
and how do you eat it do you just throw it in your mouth and swallow it or you cook it?

Thoughts on liver paté?

Also, I agree with this post.

the hunter gatherers never heard of Mike Mew and his lies

there are still cultures today that don't even have a word for acne it literally doesn't exist to them

Primitive pill and bad cereals? wholegrain cereals are based.
The Roman Empire only fed soldiers and gladiators with barley, spelt, rye and legumes (and derivates)

bakery was already an industry in roman times, romans invented modern millstones carried by animals. obviously bread was not made with refined wheat flour, but wholegrain flour and multicereal flour

I visited most of archelogical museums of Italy and actually i never saw an ancient fresco, a mosaic or a statue depicting a person with acne.

I did see roman statues depicting men with recessed face or overbite, but never saw acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216