How to get rid of dry lips

becomingnearperfect

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
I moved from Singapore to the US a year ago and my body still has not adapted to the dry weather here and especially in my lips. I've tried moisturizing them then putting vaseline, using bees wax and using aquaphor but none of them work and I still keep licking my lips like some pedophile after spotting minors and I do it in public as well which is even worse. I want to cut off my lips. Pls save me from this burden.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Eat more animal fats

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i use aquaphor, (hypoallergenic lip balm). works great

I moved from Singapore to the US a year ago and my body still has not adapted to the dry weather here and especially in my lips. I've tried moisturizing them then putting vaseline, using bees wax and using aquaphor but none of them work and I still keep licking my lips like some pedophile after spotting minors and I do it in public as well which is even worse. I want to cut off my lips. Pls save me from this burden.
Are you serius bro? Chad is fucking Stacy harem with dry lips and you are here boneless subhuman asking for lip balm? Over

brush them with toothbrush and hot water

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
24/7 nose breathing has cured chapped lips for me

• +1
Fix ur diet first and foremost, drink more water, and use lip balm. I like Burt’s bees. U could also use tallow, thinking of trying it

• +1
Also change ur avi :feelsree: :feelsree:

If u aren’t Dravidian or at the very least curry u shouldn’t hve a sendhil avi :feelsree:
I am dravidian. I was just born and raised in singapore.

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon