How to get stuff on Indiamart without id

#1Chicolite

#1Chicolite

Grey
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Posts
37
Reputation
15
All of the payment options they give I need to give id and it won’t work bc I’m under 18. I have a bank card but I need it so that I can just pay from the card instead of transferring them through like PayPal and those other apps that make u verify id.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ringus and Todeboas16
if its just id take a pic of it and ask grok to change ur birth year to 07 or some shit (if you dont care about fraud)
 

Similar threads

italianascender
Replies
7
Views
56
italianascender
italianascender
P
Replies
7
Views
44
Matt1231
M
bddcoper
Replies
5
Views
46
subjoe
S
medialcanthus
Replies
7
Views
49
shaz0
shaz0
amirfiras40057@gmai
Replies
7
Views
96
Michael854
Michael854

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top