How to get tall children

Z

zalcus

Iron
The doctors estimated I’d be around 6’4-6’5. (14, 6’1.5) My family has never been super tall and me and my twin brother are the outliers. I’d like to keep my children tall too. (6’8-6’10) but don’t know what to look for while dating. “Just date tall women retard” what is a starting height I should look for? I think I’ve obsessed over this too much because I’ve lost interest in girls shorter than 5’9. What heights should I look for in women if I want my kids to be taller than me?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Snake.0359, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
ur gonna be 6'5 just marry a normal woman
above 5'6 is good

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The doctors estimated I’d be around 6’4-6’5. (14, 6’1.5) My family has never been super tall and me and my twin brother are the outliers. I’d like to keep my children tall too. (6’8-6’10) but don’t know what to look for while dating. “Just date tall women retard” what is a starting height I should look for? I think I’ve obsessed over this too much because I’ve lost interest in girls shorter than 5’9. What heights should I look for in women if I want my kids to be taller than me?
if you want your children to be 6'8 or 10 you would have to procreate woman the same height as you

if you procreate with a woman thats just 6 foot, the male will be your height (assuming you grow to 6'5) and the female will be 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: zalcus
ur gonna be 6'5 just marry a normal woman
above 5'6 is good
when i was 14 i was expected to be 6'5

but i didn't grow a single cm and im still 6'2 since then

i used to be the tall guy that everyone called tall, now im just average

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zalcus and <6PSLcel
bro ur kids are gonna hate you, im 6'5 and my back and neck hurts often and im quite a fit guy, i cant even imagine the pain of being 6'10, select for face and iq as oppose to height nigga

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
i would advise you procreate with a good looking woman thats 5'7 - 5'10 , your male will be 6'3 if you do

• +1
Aiming for 6'8 children is insane, a lifetime of inconvenience. Aim for women 5'7+ and thats almost guaranteed 6'2 babies

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and zalcus
Pray to David Gandy 🙏

You should Date Women Minimum 5 Inches Shorter than you. 5 inches is the average height difference between womenand man, Anything bigger than 5 inch will be Downgrade, because she's shorter than you if she were born Man. So if you'll be 6'4 find a woman who is 5'11. When you'll have kids just make him Play Basketball or Volleyball at very Early Age, Physicall Exercises stimulate bone growth when Growth Plates are Open. And Feed Him good, make him Stressless Life and make sure he sleeps good too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
Only ejaculate in women 5’10 and taller.

God blessed you

5'7+ for tall-er kids

ask for her familys height though

• +1
You should Date Women Minimum 5 Inches Shorter than you. 5 inches is the average height difference between womenand man, Anything bigger than 5 inch will be Downgrade, because she's shorter than you if she were born Man. So if you'll be 6'4 find a woman who is 5'11. When you'll have kids just make him Play Basketball or Volleyball at very Early Age, Physicall Exercises stimulate bone growth when Growth Plates are Open. And Feed Him good, make him Stressless Life and make sure he sleeps good too
Ty this is rlly helpful

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359