How to get thicker hair?

W

winkk

Iron
Without using hair oil or moxidil? I can't use hair oil cuz my skin is naturally oilily so it would only cause more hair loss.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Can minox visibly change your hair texture?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Fin and duta reverse mpb induced miniaturization.

Last edited:
If you don't want to apply min, you can do microneedling with 1-2.5mm needles to stimulate growth. Microneedling can be at least as effective as minoxidil monotherapy. Combining them gives double the effect. Fin is a must for preventing further loss. It will also regrow some hairs, primarily in the crown for most ppl, but will take at least 6 months to ayear

Can minox visibly change your hair texture?
It can. Minoxidil is a vasodilator. It makes the vessel get more blood by dilating it. So more blood in the scalp leads to more nutrition for hair and more nutrition leads to bigger follicle size.

The essence of baldness is dht attacking follicle and making it smaller and smaller.

When i get my shit togethet i will make a full schizo hair thickening experiment.

• Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath
It can. Minoxidil is a vasodilator. It makes the vessel get more blood by dilating it. So more blood in the scalp leads to more nutrition for hair and more nutrition leads to bigger follicle size.

The essence of baldness is dht attacking follicle and making it smaller and smaller.

When i get my shit togethet i will make a full schizo hair thickening experiment.

I have naturally thin hair, not because of balding. You think its worth applying topical or even oral minox? I dont want to rape my collagen or start actually balding once I stop with minox

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
thick hair is genetic. if your hair genetically thin you just have shit genes. accept it

Without using hair oil or moxidil? I can't use hair oil cuz my skin is naturally oilily so it would only cause more hair loss.
Ru 58841

I have naturally thin hair, not because of balding. You think its worth applying topical or even oral minox? I dont want to rape my collagen or start actually balding once I stop with minox
you decide but it might worth. you will shed from minox for %99 at the start. i have thin too but i have mpb anyway. minox doesnt rape the collagen but the topical minox with the alcohol in it so it wont do shit to your face when you apply to scalp.

This topical peptide increases VEGF. I am just going to find a way to use it somehow on my scalp.

also you can use tretinoin. tret increases the response of follicles to minox. good luck with applying tret without shaving or minox too.

i dont really think i will ever truely do these experiments but maybe...

i also read that testosterone makes your hair curlier, its a common thing for ftm trannies but happens with males too.