How to get top grades and barely study HIGH IQ GTFIH

Everything this guy says is cope so he can make YouTube money. I literally mindlessly reread the material two or three times and get an A on every test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and TheAscendedOne
Everything this guy says is cope so he can make YouTube money. I literally mindlessly reread the material two or three times and get an A on every test.
well do that for hard subjects lol

his shit works 10 times out of 10

• +1
just dont be dumb retard

• +1
Can't find stat's quantifying who 'knows a lot of stuff', but there's decent data suggesting that being a billionaire strongly predicts higher-than-average IQ (Wai 2013)

• +1
Where were these for all my life? I feel like I wasted my potential ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Where were these for all my life? I feel like I wasted my potential ngl
Listen man it's OK u have them now so use it bro

Never to late for a good stem degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
being good at science is a typically masculine trait, if our male ancestors weren't good at maths, looksmax.me wouldn't exist just like civilisation wouldn't exist.
Traditional gender stereotypes  by thearchosaurking d5e5ctd

This guy is a college maths teacher.
7f6dfef07115df5ac7576b61c1b7efbb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 906, Danish_Retard and 5 others
being good at science is a typically masculine trait, if our male ancestors weren't good at maths, looksmax.me wouldn't exist just like civilisation wouldn't exist. View attachment 324443
This guy is a college maths teacher.
View attachment 324444
The pic isn't relavent but yes ur correct

The reason why are world is so developed is due to the giga high t Muslims who defeated the agressors in Spain which lead to the Islamic technological golden age

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: unluckylucky, Deleted member 906, s3-s3 and 2 others
The pic isn't relavent but yes ur correct

The reason why are world is so developed is due to the giga high t Muslims who defeated the agressors in Spain which lead to the Islamic technological golden age
Which pic isn't relevant ? Also I may sound ignorant but isn't our world developed mainly because of europeans ?

• +1
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 906, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Which pic isn't relevant ? Also I may sound ignorant but isn't our world developed mainly because of europeans ?
No read up Islamic golden age
Europe was in the dark ages Islam in Spain was thriving

In the year 1000 ad

6 out of the top 10 cities was Islamic

2 or 3 were in China japan

The no 1 city was in andalusia, Muslim Spain population 1 million

This is the vid that showd me this

• +1
Reactions: unluckylucky, Hightwolf, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Imagine needing a tutorial to know how to read. Literally just sit down, focus, and read it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
Imagine needing a tutorial to know how to read. Literally just sit down, focus, and read it.
Just focus bro

Just remember hundreds of pages of work bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6401
Fuck yeah, will use these so I can moneymax and get surgeries later in life
U mirin my top thread bro

Remember chadelite when u ascend from my thread bro when im homeless let me sleep in ur backyard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
People on here need to try 5meo dmt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401, StolenDays and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Chadelite and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
wgt did u get at a level and whar so u study
FLUNKED my A levels lol
i got an A in geography D in maths and an E in chemistry
i study economics

• +1
FLUNKED my A levels lol
i got an A in geography D in maths and an E in chemistry
i study economics
how tho

u must go to a shit uni then or did u retake?

and do you used to live at uni or go at home

• +1
wrong. the way to get top grades and barely study is to take nootropics

• +1
how tho

u must go to a shit uni then or did u retake?

and do you used to live at uni or go at home
yeah the uni is not great in general
but it's ranked highly in econ. i stay at home.
btw not many ppl acc reach their predicted grades. 40% of Year 13s when I took mine had at least 1 E in their results lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
yeah the uni is not great in general
but it's ranked highly in econ. i stay at home.
btw not many ppl acc reach their predicted grades. 40% of Year 13s when I took mine had at least 1 E in their results lol
my skl is strict

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5632
I'm 90 IQ will this help me mog 160 IQ chang?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906

This is his YT channel: tons of other stuff here, this is a guy you should watch if ur in still school:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sepharoth64

don't worry that most videos have 100k + views

99% of people don't do anything with the things they watch

so your competition is small

good luck with exams guys

Also, don't share this shit with normies, then everyone will get good grades so no one will

@BigBoy @DarkTriadPeerReview @Zygos4Life

@Reapwhatyousow

@ me if u wanna see another lifemaxxing thread

@Chadelite we want to see more, can you do a quick review of Hafu Go: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXMVaxrax7RNDPdfRrXXgtQ

and Thomas Frank:

and see if they’re legit or frauds? Thanks @Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Chadelite
@Chadelite we want to see more, can you do a quick review of Hafu Go: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXMVaxrax7RNDPdfRrXXgtQ

and Thomas Frank:

and see if they’re legit or frauds? Thanks @Chadelite
idk bro but im using my guide only

tbh this is simple but hard to find and even harder to put into practice since we're not used to it

just follow the guide and ur chilling bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and SSJ Trunks
easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 2227
Fuark was using active recall but now all uni exams are online. Chads and NT normies will be colluding to maxx their marks. It's over.
1st year at every uni is such a joke, just get above 40% and go out like 6 nights a week.

Just lol tbh. I have never visited a single nightclub or bar in my university town and I am still KHHV. It's over for me.

Actually I have missed out on the university experience completely. It's beyond over.

Cope btw about only needing to be PSL 1 to get laid. PSL 4 and lower gets IODs everywhere they go.

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuark was using active recall but now all uni exams are online. Chads and NT normies will be colluding to maxx their marks. It's over.

Just lol tbh. I have never visited a single nightclub or bar in my university town and I am still KHHV. It's over for me.

Actually I have missed out on the university experience completely. It's beyond over.

Cope btw about only needing to be PSL 1 to get laid. PSL 4 and lower gets IODs everywhere they go.
if you couldnt in freshers than yeah probably, just focus on making yourself the best version of yourself possible i suppose.

freshers even truecels get laid because its freshers, everyone is drunk or high no one cares, no one knows each other

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, EverythingMattersCel and Chadelite
fuark how would a psl 7 live durijng uni

• +1
fuark how would a psl 7 live durijng uni

I remember during the first term of uni there was a harem of stacies surrounding the psl 6+ guys. They definitely lived like gods, a different planet to my miserable existence.

The rugby guys also seemed high status.

if you couldnt in freshers than yeah probably, just focus on making yourself the best version of yourself possible i suppose.

freshers even truecels get laid because its freshers, everyone is drunk or high no one cares, no one knows each other

Seeing as I missed out on freshers week twice, how do you recommend I approach bars and clubs as a complete loner? Do you think a low inhib approach will work? I'm between PSL 4 and 5 just a severe mentalcel.

• +1
I remember during the first term of uni there was a harem of stacies surrounding the psl 6+ guys. They definitely lived like gods, a different planet to my miserable existence.

The rugby guys also seemed high status.

Seeing as I missed out on freshers week twice, how do you recommend I approach bars and clubs as a complete loner? Do you think a low inhib approach will work? I'm between PSL 4 and 5 just a severe mentalcel.
join a uni society, theyre very friendly and youll go to a few pre drinks and make friends that way, try being social with your class mates, most unis hold initiatives for ppl to make friends too.

either way gl, life is so much better w a good friend group

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, RAITEIII and EverythingMattersCel
@Lorsss @Aesthetic Move this to the best of the best. These methods have helped me a lot.

• +1
I've had this thread open since January lmfao, I am so fucking lazy I haven't even seen the videos yet. I am pretty sure I have ADD which makes me procrastinate hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6191 and 5 others
brutal this is one of the most important threads - too make good money you need to get a good degrree in stem, but everyone is studymaxxing hard
this will put you to the top of your class
when you get top of your class tier then you can get the 6 figure jobs etc

or else you can start a business or have a skill but that's rare im being realistic

• +1
update: still havent watched the vids lmao, i fucking hate myself. i am extremely lazy and for some reason stack up important tasks. I really wanna watch the videos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 7313 and 2 others
update: still havent watched the vids lmao, i fucking hate myself. i am extremely lazy and for some reason stack up important tasks. I really wanna watch the videos
watch it now buddy boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Danish_Retard
best thread i ever seen, helped me a lot in math, like a lot lot very much, move it to the best of the best section

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and EverythingMattersCel
best thread i ever seen, helped me a lot in math, like a lot lot very much, move it to the best of the best section
this is the best thread on the site - okay maybe not but at least top 3

• +1
bump because this is a fantastic thread.

How do you apply this to math?

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Deleted member 906 and Chadelite
bump because this is a fantastic thread.

How do you apply this to math?
:)

to do this for maths you spread put practice questions ie

lets say today you learnt quadratics after u learn it practice it, then 2mrw pracetice it again but different questions but the same topic then 1 week then 2 weeks keep doubling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Danish_Retard

This is his YT channel: tons of other stuff here, this is a guy you should watch if ur in still school:

Also, don't share this shit with normies, then everyone will get good grades so no one will

@Reapwhatyousow

One can also just cheat if it‘s possible

• +1

@Reapwhatyousow

Watched all the videos, applied the teachings and brought my 2.29 gpa up to a 3.07 with a 3.9 last semester. Good shit, especially for college.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Clark69, Deleted member 906 and 4 others