Fuark laziness is brutal

I'm dealing with hair loss too

I didn't look after my health and hair and its going to shit

17 and my frickin crown js thinning

InshaAllah in a few months it goes back

Currently peppermint oil castor oil black seed oil 1.5mm Dermaroller maxing

I washed my hair with baby shampoo and lost a lot of hair

Also failed my mocks so my shitty skl skl me out

I Want to become a doctor but fuark I might have 2 restart year 12 probs will tbh

Will call ucas and see if I have to do the practicals if I do then I need to pay money like 800 for each one which is a lot

I can afford it but bruh Im. Gonna be in a pinch

Fuark I dont wanna go back 2 skl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
I'm dealing with hair loss too

I didn't look after my health and hair and its going to shit

17 and my frickin crown js thinning

InshaAllah in a few months it goes back

Currently peppermint oil castor oil black seed oil 1.5mm Dermaroller maxing
holy shit bro thats brutal tbh, jump on biotin aswell, it really helped me grow my hair and beard

I washed my hair with baby shampoo and lost a lot of hair
fuck baby shampoo that shit is fucking terrible, if you have curly/wavy hair don't use that shit, i'll pm you something later

Also failed my mocks so my shitty skl skl me out

I Want to become a doctor but fuark I might have 2 restart year 12 probs will tbh

Will call ucas and see if I have to do the practicals if I do then I need to pay money like 800 for each one which is a lot

I can afford it but bruh Im. Gonna be in a pinch

Fuark I dont wanna go back 2 skl
bro, try cabergoline and modafinil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Chadelite
holy shit bro thats brutal tbh, jump on biotin aswell, it really helped me grow my hair and beard

fuck baby shampoo that shit is fucking terrible, if you have curly/wavy hair don't use that shit, i'll pm you something later

Yeah thx I need to get a good organic shampoo I have curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
Yeah thx I need to get a good organic shampoo I have curly hair
keep in mind, stress can also cause hair loss... so fix that aswell bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Chadelite
keep in mind, stress can also cause hair loss... so fix that aswell bro
Yeah Im sleeping better now had an 8+ hr sleep.

Legit I slept 5hrs a day since summer 2019

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel

pm me too about shampoo

• +1
  • +1

• Love it
Reactions: tdawg
Didn't watch the videos, but is it effective in maths? Like engineering maths and calculus? Shit that's what I'm struggling rn tbh, I'm a civil engineering student and I'm afraid I'll fuck up my licensure exam in the future

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Didn't watch the videos, but is it effective in maths? Like engineering maths and calculus? Shit that's what I'm struggling rn tbh, I'm a civil engineering student and I'm afraid I'll fuck up my licensure exam in the future
Just use spaced repitition for it. The problem is that ANKI uses flashcards.
There is 2 types of memory, declarative memory and procedural memory. You use declarative memory to remember most stuff for school. This is the information that fits well on a flashcard. It’s remembering state capitals. It’s remembering the bones in your body. It’s remembering stuff that’s really easy to explain thereas procedural memory is stuff like learning to ride a bike and maths is mostly just doing the problems and knowing how to approach them. I have no idea how you would use something like ANKI or active recall for maths, but you can always use spaced repition to better remember the different ways to approach problems.

• +1
Reactions: Cain, Acnno, Clark69 and 2 others
Just use spaced repitition for it. The problem is that ANKI uses flashcards.
There is 2 types of memory, declarative memory and procedural memory. You use declarative memory to remember most stuff for school. This is the information that fits well on a flashcard. It’s remembering state capitals. It’s remembering the bones in your body. It’s remembering stuff that’s really easy to explain thereas procedural memory is stuff like learning to ride a bike and maths is mostly just doing the problems and knowing how to approach them. I have no idea how you would use something like ANKI or active recall for maths, but you can always use spaced repition to better remember the different ways to approach problems.

This is true but math isn't solely or even primarily dependent on memory whether procedural or declarative. That's only half of the equation.

You also have to develop mathematical logic and intuition especially at higher levels. There's no shortcut to this as far as I know you just have to practice multiple problems and eventually you'll get it.

Ofcourse the smarter you are the faster the process is.

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Danish_Retard
How would this learning technique apply to Math-heavy majors?

Maybe for typical exam problems you could memorize the process of solving the problem with Anki

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
400 this 1 meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
Wanna great grades?
1 stop browsing .me

• +1
Reactions: Cain, Deleted member 7785, Sasaz2 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Chadelite, goat2x and 2 others
OH GOD IM STOOODYYIIIIIING

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, Acnno, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
Tldw

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
Gonna watch it rn
Then make it to the top 10 students in term

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
bro have u started revising?
i havent ngl
ngl me neither

fml

im not doing a resit

blocking looksmax.me from my pc

im sleeping before 10pm every day fuark

i need to get top grades bruh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and hairyballscel
ngl me neither

fml

im not doing a resit

blocking looksmax.me from my pc

im sleeping before 10pm every day fuark

i need to get top grades bruh
lmao im so lazy bro fuaark

.me is addictive asf ngl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol at this cope. U need to stop listening to music, delete all ur social media, bore yourself and then eventually u will finally understand how to study.

by making it ur only purpose. U think this guy has sports, or plays video games 5 hrs a day. No he is different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cain, DidntRead, Looks234 and 3 others
Lol at this cope. U need to stop listening to music, delete all ur social media, bore yourself and then eventually u will finally understand how to study.

by making it ur only purpose. U think this guy has sports, or plays video games 5 hrs a day. No he is different
youve tried this and it has worked?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Legit no music games junk food or browsing this forum

Then u will get bored af

You also need to make your goal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and TRNA
Thank you for this post it has genuinely helped me a lot!
My online classes are boring as fuck, so instead I downloaded some relevant textbooks and started to learn them. Can memorize 1chapter in around 2-3hours cumulative study time. Looking at my old business textbooks, with this method I could have probably memorized the full thing in a week of studying, the actual course was 2years.

Some thing which have helped me do this method:
-Read each section of the textbook, then immediately in your head repeat what you just read. this ensures for me that i am not just blindly reading, and already just recall what i did once. Then I reread the section quickly, and see if their anything i forgot. Then i just recall it again
-Do this for the full chapter, and then Recall everything you just learned.

Then what I do, Every single time that i study. I recall EVERYTHING that i have learnt before. The point of studying isnt to learn new things, its to have as much knowledge as you can. If you study new topics everytime, you will end up not remembering what you did in chapter 1 or 2, and you will have to relearn that aswell. The recall should become almost automatic, I know all the subtopics for each chapter and quickly recite it. each chapter should take around a minute once you really know everything.

While you are studying the new chapters, make connections to what you learnt before. And explain those connections in extreme detail to yourself.
For example, chapter 4 has a subtopic about accrual accounting. Make connections to what you learnt before, I would personally recall the laws and situation where accural accounting is used, Since its used for publically traded company i recall what that is, what benifits vs negatives, then you can even discuss who makes these laws, what are their goals ECT.

By the time you finish the book for the first time, you will have memorized and be able to apply every single thing youve read.

What i love about this is, you actually learn. I topped subjects in highschool which i couldnt even tell you what topics we talked about. You cram and remember it for the exam and never again.

Use this for things you actually care about, because you can remember it for life.

Thanks king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cain, Acnno, Introvertednarc and 3 others
Thank you for this post it has genuinely helped me a lot!
My online classes are boring as fuck, so instead I downloaded some relevant textbooks and started to learn them. Can memorize 1chapter in around 2-3hours cumulative study time. Looking at my old business textbooks, with this method I could have probably memorized the full thing in a week of studying, the actual course was 2years.

Some thing which have helped me do this method:
-Read each section of the textbook, then immediately in your head repeat what you just read. this ensures for me that i am not just blindly reading, and already just recall what i did once. Then I reread the section quickly, and see if their anything i forgot. Then i just recall it again
-Do this for the full chapter, and then Recall everything you just learned.

Then what I do, Every single time that i study. I recall EVERYTHING that i have learnt before. The point of studying isnt to learn new things, its to have as much knowledge as you can. If you study new topics everytime, you will end up not remembering what you did in chapter 1 or 2, and you will have to relearn that aswell. The recall should become almost automatic, I know all the subtopics for each chapter and quickly recite it. each chapter should take around a minute once you really know everything.

While you are studying the new chapters, make connections to what you learnt before. And explain those connections in extreme detail to yourself.
For example, chapter 4 has a subtopic about accrual accounting. Make connections to what you learnt before, I would personally recall the laws and situation where accural accounting is used, Since its used for publically traded company i recall what that is, what benifits vs negatives, then you can even discuss who makes these laws, what are their goals ECT.

By the time you finish the book for the first time, you will have memorized and be able to apply every single thing youve read.

What i love about this is, you actually learn. I topped subjects in highschool which i couldnt even tell you what topics we talked about. You cram and remember it for the exam and never again.
View attachment 819674
Use this for things you actually care about, because you can remember it for life.

Thanks king
beautiful post tbh. college is a system designed to make you lose years of your life.

do you have any more tips and advice on active recall? and what subject do you plan on mastering?

• +1
Reactions: Acnno
beautiful post tbh. college is a system designed to make you lose years of your life.

do you have any more tips and advice on active recall? and what subject do you plan on mastering?

Yeah one thing which you can do, is progressively read more indepth textbooks. Thats what Im working on now, and its much more fun also.

For example, If i learnt chapter 1-5 and grasp everything, instead of rereading them over and over, i find a more advanced textbook which covers those topics aswell but more in depth. So while recalling what I have already learnt, I am just increasing my knowledge as well.

So when I start chapter 6-8, instead of rereading 1-5 for the 10th time, I would quickly read the new textbook which has similar topics. You should do this quickly and not aim to learn everything, just aim to progressively learn more rather than just remembering. Then go to my old textbook and do 6-8.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cain, Acnno and MrGlutton
Fuuuuuuck,
I've known this thread exists and it popped up in my mind every now and then but I always pushed watching these videos away since I literally didn't study at all since the semester began. Gonna do it today [should have started 1.5 months ago when the semester began buuuuuut yea...].

I know I'm gonna have to do it anyway so I might as well start now and use these tips.
Thanks for the thread OP :love: (you are off the FBI list now)

Bump :cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867
bump for the boys

Brb, watching all the videos so i can complete my project due in 2 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno
Legit advice but university in England is cope
I attended one of the best universities in the world and it means nothing

Legit advice but university in England is cope
I attended one of the best universities in the world and it means nothing
mirin, what was it?