How to glow up like gold by Summer

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
I will show you tips that will be highly likely great to implement when it comes to ascension.

THINGS GEN Z TEEN MUST DO:

Daily cold showers are a must

Hygiene / routine

- Cut / trim nails every 2 days
- Get haircut every 3 - 4 weeks. Keep top way longer than sides and back. I personally ask the barber to give me a mid fade starting from number 0.5 every 4 weeks. However, I ask the barber to trim the top of my head with scissors every 2 months by a little bit not too much. Syrian Psycho's hairstyle definitely inspired me.
- Teeth white as snow yes I mean it... No single atom or particle that causes teeth to be yellow or black completely white. Use cologate.
- Use a Hair loss shampoo:
https://hello.manual.co/a/hair-loss...VFF_cqmcZNbsONwShD_wBHk5E-M9iu4hoCctsQAvD_BwE
- Daily cold showers are a must
- Groom beard and tash. Beardless mogs beard especially when you are under 21.
- Shave body hair so that muscles can look more defined.
- Clean your ears obviously
- Use deodrant (Lynx Black), Fragrance Boss Bottled Night:
- Skincare:
Moisturizing: https://vivemybeauty.netlify.app/en...JiHhbupsZ5A540rCFTQHQ2tjjLUhvNhxoCwasQAvD_BwE
Shaving balm: https://www.dior.com/en_gb/beauty/p...e0dQNjmUtVP4DF41qdgnORk_6ipC6UgRoCg3EQAvD_BwE

Supplements and training:

- Training split: Monday: Legs, Tuesday: Chest, triceps and shoulders. Wednesday: Back and biceps Thursday: Rest. Friday: Chest, shoulders and triceps. Saturday: Back and biceps. Sunday: Rest. Abs: everyday

Macros and intake: 210g protein, 120g carbs, 80g fat. 4 Litres of water a day. Less than 2g/ 2000mg sodium per day.

Supplements: (Natty)
-Wellhim multivitamin (15 mg zinc included)
- Vit D3 10,000 IU. Multivitamin already as 800 IU so that is 10,800 in total. With K2 125 mcg
- Magnesium 400 mg. Multivitamin already as 100mg so that is 500 in total.
- 6 mg Boron
- Optimum nutrition protein powder
- MyProtein pre workout Original

I take mk 677 (Height optimization and HGH Maxxing) and minoxidil (Hair loss)

I have been going to the gym since May 2022 Last year so far I have added around 28 lbs of lean gains taking the following I mentioned above.

NoFap rule: Tell yourself you will never fap again until the day you die.

If you are a virgin nofap sigma male I beleive in you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Rimaxtis, lasnt and 10 others
@Moderation Staff thoughts on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Your welcome

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Rimaxtis
so far behind tbh

Never take gym advice from the internet
highvolumeteengymcels are killing their height gains, intensity>frequency>volume
do a training split that works with you. 4-5 days a week is enough, if you do 6, do very low volume except on 3-4 lagging bodyparts. experiment with movements and movement rotations. Or try to "fix" movements that didnt work.
Stay the fuck away from powersharting if you want aesthetics and health and good lifts. Powershitters are either gods among men (strongCHAD) or failed bodybuilders. No in between.
Here is the hierarchy of muscles to make you look jacked:
Abs>Chest>Shoulders>Triceps>Neck>Lats (just train back with pullups, trust me)>Forearms> The rest. You can have decent sized biceps and if you have shit triceps you have small arms.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 24444, Detective and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
I will show you tips that will be highly likely great to implement when it comes to ascension.

Hygiene / routine

- Get haircut every 3 - 4 weeks. Keep top way longer than sides and back. I personally ask the barber to give me a mid fade starting from number 0.5 every 4 weeks. However, I ask the barber to trim the top of my head with scissors every 2 months by a little bit not too much. Syrian Psycho's hairstyle definitely inspired me.
- Teeth white as snow yes I mean it... No single atom or particle that causes teeth to be yellow or black completely white. Use cologate.
https://hello.manual.co/a/hair-loss...VFF_cqmcZNbsONwShD_wBHk5E-M9iu4hoCctsQAvD_BwE
- Skincare:
Moisturizing: https://vivemybeauty.netlify.app/en...JiHhbupsZ5A540rCFTQHQ2tjjLUhvNhxoCwasQAvD_BwE
Shaving balm: https://www.dior.com/en_gb/beauty/p...e0dQNjmUtVP4DF41qdgnORk_6ipC6UgRoCg3EQAvD_BwE

- Training split: Monday: Legs, Tuesday: Chest, triceps and shoulders. Wednesday: Back and biceps Thursday: Rest. Friday: Chest, shoulders and triceps. Saturday: Back and biceps. Sunday: Rest. Abs: everyday

Macros and intake: 210g protein, 120g carbs, 80g fat. 4 Litres of water a day. Less than 2g/ 2000mg sodium per day.

- Vit D3 10,000 IU. Multivitamin already as 800 IU so that is 10,800 in total. With K2 125 mcg
- 6 mg Boron

I have been going to the gym since May 2022 Last year so far I have added around 28 lbs of lean gains taking the following I mentioned above.

Too much protein
Too much fat

Also too much carb for summer wrf

Hygiene / routine

- Skincare:

- 6 mg Boron

For workouts just do calisthenics

Also teeth whitening won’t do much if you have regular teeth. It’ll only work if you have yellow crayon level teeth

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Never take gym advice from the internet
highvolumeteengymcels are killing their height gains, intensity>frequency>volume
do a training split that works with you. 4-5 days a week is enough, if you do 6, do very low volume except on 3-4 lagging bodyparts. experiment with movements and movement rotations. Or try to "fix" movements that didnt work.
Stay the fuck away from powersharting if you want aesthetics and health and good lifts. Powershitters are either gods among men (strongCHAD) or failed bodybuilders. No in between.
Here is the hierarchy of muscles to make you look jacked:
Abs>Chest>Shoulders>Triceps>Neck>Lats (just train back with pullups, trust me)>Forearms> The rest. You can have decent sized biceps and if you have shit triceps you have small arms.
Tbh calisthenics is better. Helps you build a good physique plus better strength and muscle functionality. And better for your wallet

Hygiene / routine

- Skincare:

- 6 mg Boron

Lol retard the mk u buy is prolly fake its not worth it bhai to risk your health with some cheap shit

Lol retard the mk u buy is prolly fake its not worth it bhai to risk your health with some cheap shit
Did I mention the price faggot? Pm if you want the real link to it.