HOW TO GO FROM SUBHUMAN TO AN 8/9 WITHOUT SURGERY [LooksMaxxing Guide]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Hi guys, just joined the forum. I've been redpill for a while and looksmaxing for a while without realising theres a community dedicated to it.

So I am going to give you guys everything I have worked out so far and what I am doing myself. (some of these are looks and status)

Also dont say that im 'coping' by doing all of these things. I'm simply improving myself like we all are.

Also apologies for the lack of writing effort, grammar, bad spelling etc. I hope the content makes up for it

Also (x3) These are the things that have been helpful to me, some things may not be for all of you. And maxing out on each aspect for years will give you the results.

1. Height -
Obviously not much you can do if your short. I've noticed most short men in my life get disrespected and less girls. A 5'4 guy I met that gets A LOT of girls & respect is my muay thai teacher, he sorted his looks out and puts on a masculine demeanour and is obviously very good at fighting. Would beat up most 6ft men. This is an example of someone who has made up for his DEFECIT.
Also height insoles are good. I've tried all different sizes. I noticed any more than 1.5 inches and it becomes REALLY obvious and embarrassing. Also don't wear them with shorts. I prefer to wear them when I'm wearing tracksuit bottoms/jeans that cover the ankle.

2. Tan
Obviously doesnt apply to people of colour. I think some people dont realise that being pale is very very ugly. I am naturally quite pale and I am a 6 without a tan. And with a dark tan I feel like a 9. I got my best looking girlfriends when I had a dark tan. But have you ever noticed a white person that should be pale due to lack of sun but still somehow has an attractive yellowy glow? That's because of them naturally getting b-carotene from a great diet or taking the supplement b-carotene. I take this and after a week or two it gets into your system and you look a lot healthier even if you are pale. Make sure you buy one that has near to the maximum daily dosage tablets. Glow from B-carotene supplement + Tan from sunbeds = you look fucking good. Personally I am low on money and don't like to pay so much at the sunbed shops so I spent £150 on a sunbed from ebay. It came with tubes that had almost ran out so I bought some more tubes for £100 and fit them myself(easy to do from youtube). With the sunbed you need to do it a lot at the start then just maintain obviously. Personally I just tan arms, face and back of neck as I like to be safe. It just makes you look like you've got a roofers tan which I don't mind. My face goes from a 5 to what feels like a 9 depending on how dark my tan is. I also use these scerlacontacts blindfold black contacts. These are instead of using goggles to protect eyes(as they leave ridiculous looking white circles round ur eyes) They're basically blacked out contacts that helps protect your eyes from the sunbed.

3. Clothing max
Noticed this from when I was about 12. Clothing is important. Designer is good. Everything doesn't need to be designer but a good combination is an unbranded fit with 1 designer item per outfit. Stand out designer pieces I've noticed are gucci/lv belts, gucci caps, etc. Also I get my clothes tailored and you should too. Get them to make your upper half clothes fit quite tight, showing off the v-taper, chest and arms. I personally hate skinny bottoms and they look gay as fuck. I keep all bottoms straight leg/cut but obviously not too wide and baggy. Just not skinny or slim bottoms. I get this done for £10 per item at a tailors 20 drive mins from me in a poorer area.

4. Eyebrows
Something that girls obsess over for good reason. The ideal brow is a slightly downward pointing brow like hunter eyes. Thick dark brows. If your brows are light like mine(im blonde) then dye them dark brown. If your eyebrows arent fully grown in and not thick. Use minoxidil and dermaroll them. I personally dont think plucking them looks good. I try to look as manly as possible and I think plucking is very obvious to everyone. Also there are exercises you can do to get the downwards hunter eyes brow. Dont squintmax its ridiculous and everyone can tell your doing it.

5. Beard/mustache
Important to look like a man. No neckbeards. If you have a neckbeard (i have a half neckbeard, but my cheeks are coming through) then please do not fucking grow it. See whether you prefer clean shaven or a bit of stuble. Also tash is good. mine was light blonde and since I dyed that light brown it has added so much more feature to my face. If you've got a neckbeard, you want to use minoxidil and dermaroll regularly, you can work this out yourself if you dont already know. You NEED a cheekbeard.

Also get an electric shaver and shape up your beard and mustache. The first few times is difficult but you get used creating the right shape through trial and error.

6. Instagram profile maxing.
I had 800 followers a few months ago. I have 10k now. Status has increased massively. There is a massive different in DMing girls while I had 800 followers to 10k. It increases my status, they know more girls are gonna want me just due to pure numbers. & girls even message me sometimes if I'm posting good pictures/good lifestyle/ something funny. A girl being on your instagram is like a marketing funnel. You can nurture your 10k girls to think of you a good looking, muscley, popular, funny guy. Even if your not 100%.

HOW I GREW TO 10K: Instas follow limit is 200 per day. DO NOT GO OVER THAT AS YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND ON THEIR RADAR FOR WEEKS AFTER. I follow 100 in the morning and 100 at night. I find girls in my area and go on their followers and follow hundreds of their friends, also I've noticed girls mostly follow boys and boys mostly follow girls so: go on a girls insta, find a decent looking boy, follow his likes and followers.
From following 200 girls in 1 day, I will get 70-110 followers back(depending on luck) I also split test which profile pictures get the most follows back. (proper nerded this shit out). When I accept these new followers I like 1 picture of each girl, if they like back (roughly 20 will) I will DM the ones I like the most. Also if I do this, I will usually get 1 girl DM and try to talk to me first just because of pure numbers. Once I hit 7k followING, I'll unfollow 4000 manually - 100 per day. and repeat.
I did this until I got to about 7k active girl instagram followers. I just botted 3k followers from a site called smmfollows to get myself to 10k. I will now continue following girls and no one will notice the 3k botted as 1. no one cares 2. new girls who have followed me are at the top of my following list 3. my account is still very active and my likes on pictures are high.

7. Dating maxing
To be honest the last few months I have been focusing hard on gym and business so not much time for girls. But when I do want to find a girl, I will. (even being not the best looking guy)
Personally I dont cold approach as I dont go out much and not got the confidence yet. But online cold approach is just fine. I believe it is 1. a CONSISTENT numbers game. DM 5 girls per day for a year and try to NOT have a girlfriend. 2. being socially calibrated/funny 3. actually put effort into these girls conversations. if they are giving 1 word replies. get the hint. but if theyre answering questions well but maybe not asking about yourself. I've noticed they will start doing that after a long conversation OR lets say you asked where theyre from and they just said florida, you can say speak about it for a sec and then say- 'are you not going to ask me where im from?' 4. one thing ive noticed is due to the pure amount of DMs average looking girls get, a lot will give you 1 word replies to shit-test you as low confidence guys wouldnt continue persueing. but you also need to try to get their attention straight away, try to avoid the basic 'how are you, where u from, what u do from work' conversations. maybe use some of those questions + make observations about her profile and tease her. I've attached a good example below from the other day. 5. TINDER: make a female profile first and realise the dynamic and how girls see tinder. Scroll through profiles and find the best bios & read your messages and see the best lines guys have used on this fake girl, and steal them. Also buy the premium tinder membership to get boosts. 6. dont try to meet them straight away. its weird imo. maybe meet after a week of speaking. Also they wont go on a date with you IF YOU DONT ASK. so try. if it doesnt work, try again, maybe shes resisting because she doesnt want to be easy. but you have to be calibrated enough to realise if its because shes not into you. 6. FACETIME. I think facetime or a phone call makes it more real for her, she realises you are a person. shes replying to loads of DMs, but not every boy is facetiming her, she will put more effort into the convo over the phone and you can let eachothers personalities shine a lot more.

8. Hair maxing
Most looksmaxers ive seen in a discord chat I'm in dont have a skinfade or a good haircut. Wtf. this is one of the most important things. You NEED to be getting regular skinfades. Not fades. Skinfades. It can make your face go from a 5 to a 7 somehow, it just changes you. I am so addicted to having the fade that over the last year, I bought clippers and a 360 mirror and skinfade myself once per week. Learning from youtube & trial and error. I'd genuinely say I can now do a better fade than my barber and I can do it exactly how I like it. I would recommend going to the barbers every few months just to perfect the top.

Also I'm using ketoconizil shampoo to prevent balding the best I can as I'm prone to it as my dad is bald.

9. Business/money maxing
(ignore if you already have a good job/business) Best business to be in right now is ecommerce. can work from anywhere, booming market, easy to get into. Just start a microbrand learn basic structure of the business from Samir Chibane and then use youtube to learn dropshipping methods or source the products yourself. I have a brand myself and I enjoy every day perfecting the product, sms marketing, instagram, google shopping ads, fb retargetting ads, email marketing. Easiest business to scale to high numbers. Peoples lives can change within 1 month. But it may take a year + to get that 1 month where you get winning products and make a lot of money

10. Natural testosterone maxing
I've heard icing your testicles for 20 mins 3x per day increases test by 20%. Makes you more manly and you can lift more at the gym+ more muscle. I dont do this yet but when i get less busy I'm going to put this into my dail schedule. (youtube & google for more info on this)

11. Gym
Obvious - personally I'm on a few year long bulk as I used to be a broomstick looking ass. I eat high cals, high protein, focus on compound movements and lift heavy.

12. bad man maxing
I'd say girls like a more bad looking man. To do this, you need to be not pale, have the hunter eyes, wear intimidating clothes, know how to fight, maybe a masculine short haircut, tattoos etc. If it isn't you then dont worry

13. Martial arts maxing
Essential for every man to have the ability for violence. "its better to be a warrior in a garden, than be a gardener in a war". Join a boxing/mma/muay thai/kickboxing gym. You meet friends there, more masculine personalities rub off on you etc.

14. surgery
Dont do it. It's weird. No face surgery has ever looked good apart from a minor nose job. That is the 1 thing that I believe is a cope. I guarantee you can get to at least a 7 with all of the things in this thread maxed out.

15. jewellery
A nice gold chain, gold ring, gold bracelet I feel like adds to your personality. Also a nice pair of sunglasses is essential. Makes you look cool.

16. Tattoos
Another thing that adds personality. I recommend a full body realism piece and look at paying £700+ per day to the best artist within a 2 hour drive from you. You only get 1 chance. Also most of the ASOS models are fully tatted head to toe, I think that shows that it is a good style. It may not be for everyone though. Personally I have a realism lion on my hand, realism forearm. A small cross tattoo on my face just under my eye and a script writing tattoo on the side of my head.
Good tattoos DEFINITELY increase your status massively imo.

Now skim over all of these points and imagine yourself maxed out on each one and tell me you wont look good and have high status.
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,390
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,260
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,096
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,071
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeemo, blatonslatt, jflsnowdzz and 58 others
Maxilla close up animation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: almostchadlite, Arthur schopenhauer, Feliezzx and 112 others
Hi guys, just joined the forum. I've been redpill for a while and looksmaxing for a while without realising theres a community dedicated to it.

So I am going to give you guys everything I have worked out so far and what I am doing myself. (some of these are looks and status)

Also dont say that im 'coping' by doing all of these things. I'm simply improving myself like we all are.

Also apologies for the lack of writing effort, grammar, bad spelling etc. I hope the content makes up for it

Also (x3) These are the things that have been helpful to me, some things may not be for all of you. And maxing out on each aspect for years will give you the results.

1. Height -
Obviously not much you can do if your short. I've noticed most short men in my life get disrespected and less girls. A 5'4 guy I met that gets A LOT of girls & respect is my muay thai teacher, he sorted his looks out and puts on a masculine demeanour and is obviously very good at fighting. Would beat up most 6ft men. This is an example of someone who has made up for his DEFECIT.
Also height insoles are good. I've tried all different sizes. I noticed any more than 1.5 inches and it becomes REALLY obvious and embarrassing. Also don't wear them with shorts. I prefer to wear them when I'm wearing tracksuit bottoms/jeans that cover the ankle.

2. Tan
Obviously doesnt apply to people of colour. I think some people dont realise that being pale is very very ugly. I am naturally quite pale and I am a 6 without a tan. And with a dark tan I feel like a 9. I got my best looking girlfriends when I had a dark tan. But have you ever noticed a white person that should be pale due to lack of sun but still somehow has an attractive yellowy glow? That's because of them naturally getting b-carotene from a great diet or taking the supplement b-carotene. I take this and after a week or two it gets into your system and you look a lot healthier even if you are pale. Make sure you buy one that has near to the maximum daily dosage tablets. Glow from B-carotene supplement + Tan from sunbeds = you look fucking good. Personally I am low on money and don't like to pay so much at the sunbed shops so I spent £150 on a sunbed from ebay. It came with tubes that had almost ran out so I bought some more tubes for £100 and fit them myself(easy to do from youtube). With the sunbed you need to do it a lot at the start then just maintain obviously. Personally I just tan arms, face and back of neck as I like to be safe. It just makes you look like you've got a roofers tan which I don't mind. My face goes from a 5 to what feels like a 9 depending on how dark my tan is. I also use these scerlacontacts blindfold black contacts. These are instead of using goggles to protect eyes(as they leave ridiculous looking white circles round ur eyes) They're basically blacked out contacts that helps protect your eyes from the sunbed.

3. Clothing max
Noticed this from when I was about 12. Clothing is important. Designer is good. Everything doesn't need to be designer but a good combination is an unbranded fit with 1 designer item per outfit. Stand out designer pieces I've noticed are gucci/lv belts, gucci caps, etc. Also I get my clothes tailored and you should too. Get them to make your upper half clothes fit quite tight, showing off the v-taper, chest and arms. I personally hate skinny bottoms and they look gay as fuck. I keep all bottoms straight leg/cut but obviously not too wide and baggy. Just not skinny or slim bottoms. I get this done for £10 per item at a tailors 20 drive mins from me in a poorer area.

4. Eyebrows
Something that girls obsess over for good reason. The ideal brow is a slightly downward pointing brow like hunter eyes. Thick dark brows. If your brows are light like mine(im blonde) then dye them dark brown. If your eyebrows arent fully grown in and not thick. Use minoxidil and dermaroll them. I personally dont think plucking them looks good. I try to look as manly as possible and I think plucking is very obvious to everyone. Also there are exercises you can do to get the downwards hunter eyes brow. Dont squintmax its ridiculous and everyone can tell your doing it.

5. Beard/mustache
Important to look like a man. No neckbeards. If you have a neckbeard (i have a half neckbeard, but my cheeks are coming through) then please do not fucking grow it. See whether you prefer clean shaven or a bit of stuble. Also tash is good. mine was light blonde and since I dyed that light brown it has added so much more feature to my face. If you've got a neckbeard, you want to use minoxidil and dermaroll regularly, you can work this out yourself if you dont already know. You NEED a cheekbeard.

Also get an electric shaver and shape up your beard and mustache. The first few times is difficult but you get used creating the right shape through trial and error.

I had 800 followers a few months ago. I have 10k now. Status has increased massively. There is a massive different in DMing girls while I had 800 followers to 10k. It increases my status, they know more girls are gonna want me just due to pure numbers. & girls even message me sometimes if I'm posting good pictures/good lifestyle/ something funny. A girl being on your instagram is like a marketing funnel. You can nurture your 10k girls to think of you a good looking, muscley, popular, funny guy. Even if your not 100%.

HOW I GREW TO 10K: Instas follow limit is 200 per day. DO NOT GO OVER THAT AS YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND ON THEIR RADAR FOR WEEKS AFTER. I follow 100 in the morning and 100 at night. I find girls in my area and go on their followers and follow hundreds of their friends, also I've noticed girls mostly follow boys and boys mostly follow girls so: go on a girls insta, find a decent looking boy, follow his likes and followers.
From following 200 girls in 1 day, I will get 70-110 followers back(depending on luck) I also split test which profile pictures get the most follows back. (proper nerded this shit out). When I accept these new followers I like 1 picture of each girl, if they like back (roughly 20 will) I will DM the ones I like the most. Also if I do this, I will usually get 1 girl DM and try to talk to me first just because of pure numbers. Once I hit 7k followING, I'll unfollow 4000 manually - 100 per day. and repeat.
I did this until I got to about 7k active girl instagram followers. I just botted 3k followers from a site called smmfollows to get myself to 10k. I will now continue following girls and no one will notice the 3k botted as 1. no one cares 2. new girls who have followed me are at the top of my following list 3. my account is still very active and my likes on pictures are high.

7. Dating maxing
To be honest the last few months I have been focusing hard on gym and business so not much time for girls. But when I do want to find a girl, I will. (even being not the best looking guy)
Personally I dont cold approach as I dont go out much and not got the confidence yet. But online cold approach is just fine. I believe it is 1. a CONSISTENT numbers game. DM 5 girls per day for a year and try to NOT have a girlfriend. 2. being socially calibrated/funny 3. actually put effort into these girls conversations. if they are giving 1 word replies. get the hint. but if theyre answering questions well but maybe not asking about yourself. I've noticed they will start doing that after a long conversation OR lets say you asked where theyre from and they just said florida, you can say speak about it for a sec and then say- 'are you not going to ask me where im from?' 4. one thing ive noticed is due to the pure amount of DMs average looking girls get, a lot will give you 1 word replies to shit-test you as low confidence guys wouldnt continue persueing. but you also need to try to get their attention straight away, try to avoid the basic 'how are you, where u from, what u do from work' conversations. maybe use some of those questions + make observations about her profile and tease her. I've attached a good example below from the other day. 5. TINDER: make a female profile first and realise the dynamic and how girls see tinder. Scroll through profiles and find the best bios & read your messages and see the best lines guys have used on this fake girl, and steal them. Also buy the premium tinder membership to get boosts. 6. dont try to meet them straight away. its weird imo. maybe meet after a week of speaking. Also they wont go on a date with you IF YOU DONT ASK. so try. if it doesnt work, try again, maybe shes resisting because she doesnt want to be easy. but you have to be calibrated enough to realise if its because shes not into you. 6. FACETIME. I think facetime or a phone call makes it more real for her, she realises you are a person. shes replying to loads of DMs, but not every boy is facetiming her, she will put more effort into the convo over the phone and you can let eachothers personalities shine a lot more.

8. Hair maxing
Most looksmaxers ive seen in a discord chat I'm in dont have a skinfade or a good haircut. Wtf. this is one of the most important things. You NEED to be getting regular skinfades. Not fades. Skinfades. It can make your face go from a 5 to a 7 somehow, it just changes you. I am so addicted to having the fade that over the last year, I bought clippers and a 360 mirror and skinfade myself once per week. Learning from youtube & trial and error. I'd genuinely say I can now do a better fade than my barber and I can do it exactly how I like it. I would recommend going to the barbers every few months just to perfect the top.

Also I'm using ketoconizil shampoo to prevent balding the best I can as I'm prone to it as my dad is bald.

9. Business/money maxing
(ignore if you already have a good job/business) Best business to be in right now is ecommerce. can work from anywhere, booming market, easy to get into. Just start a microbrand learn basic structure of the business from Samir Chibane and then use youtube to learn dropshipping methods or source the products yourself. I have a brand myself and I enjoy every day perfecting the product, sms marketing, instagram, google shopping ads, fb retargetting ads, email marketing. Easiest business to scale to high numbers. Peoples lives can change within 1 month. But it may take a year + to get that 1 month where you get winning products and make a lot of money

I've heard icing testes for 20 mins 3x per day increases test by 20%. Makes you more manly and you can lift more at the gym+ more muscle. I dont do this yet but when i get less busy I'm going to put this into my dail schedule

11. Gym
Obvious - personally I'm on a few year long bulk as I used to be a broomstick looking ass. I eat high cals, high protein, focus on compound movements and lift heavy.

12. bad man maxing
I'd say girls like a more bad looking man. To do this, you need to be not pale, have the hunter eyes, wear intimidating clothes, know how to fight, maybe a masculine short haircut, tattoos etc. If it isn't you then dont worry

13. Martial arts maxing
Essential for every man to have the ability for violence. "its better to be a warrior in a garden, than be a gardener in a war". Join a boxing/mma/muay thai/kickboxing gym. You meet friends there, more masculine personalities rub off on you etc.

14. surgery
Dont do it. It's weird. No face surgery has ever looked good apart from a minor nose job. That is the 1 thing that I believe is a cope. I guarantee you can get to at least a 7 with all of the things in this thread maxed out.

15. jewellery
A nice gold chain, gold ring, gold bracelet I feel like adds to your personality. Also a nice pair of sunglasses is essential. Makes you look cool.

16. Tattoos
Another thing that adds personality. I recommend a full body realism piece and look at paying £700+ per day to the best artist within a 2 hour drive from you. You only get 1 chance. Also most of the ASOS models are fully tatted head to toe, I think that shows that it is a good style. It may not be for everyone though. Personally I have a realism lion on my hand, realism forearm. A small cross tattoo on my face just under my eye and a script writing tattoo on the side of my head.

Now skim over all of these points and imagine yourself maxed out on each one and tell me you wont look good and have high status.
Hope this helps.
All of this doesn't matter if you are severly recessed and/or have super shit eye area

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, j05, fuckedupmanlet and 19 others
wdym icing test?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
14. surgery
Not true, I legit need surgery as I am deformed by an accident, and even so depending on how blackpilled your surgeon is you can always get good/great results.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 11610 and 8 others
Can’t tell if irony thread or not but it’s shit either way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, dsheppa, Deleted member 16110 and 25 others
All of this doesn't matter if you are severly recessed and/or have super shit eye area
I disagree. Obviously them 2 things matter. But if you can't do anything about it, kill yourself or be recessed&shit eye area WITH all the things I mentioned about
wdym icing test?
Icing your testicles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogxa, mogstar, GigaAscender and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: EndlessHunger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, mogxa, texascel and 29 others
Telling recessed subhumans to ice their nuts and wear necklaces :feelsmage:
I dont care about subhumans, these are just some pointers on how to increase status, look good and be a man. If you dont agree with the majority of these things then you clearly havent spent a lot of time in the real outside world.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, mogstar, Biiyo03 and 3 others
If you want to attract younger women you need the curtains haircut, not short back and sides. Leave those for millennials.
You should also be clean-shaven.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, mogxa, mogstar and 6 others
If you want to attract younger women you need the curtains haircut, not short back and sides. Leave those for millennials.
I agree. I've had the curtains haircut most of my life, i agree they do like it. But I used to have curtains + skinfade. the skinfade is important

• +1
Reactions: Ponder
A subhuman can't move up more than 1 point doing softmaxxes. Only a person that has good bones can make crazy gains like that with losing fat. I would say a high tier normie and Chads (bone wise) are the only people capable of gaining 2 plus points with softmaxxes and that is only true if the weight was their biggest issue.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 2968, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Not a single pixel was read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub3lowiqcel, fuckedupmanlet, mogstar and 5 others
I agree. I've had the curtains haircut most of my life, i agree they do like it. But I used to have curtains + skinfade. the skinfade is important
Most women born in 1996/97 or after would find the skinfade icky imo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Solid first thread op but the title is kinda too much

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, Danish_Retard, ProAcktiv and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 8856
fucking dogshit thread did not read
you have 105 days online on this forum. get a life. how is it dogshit if you didnt read anyways? just go and be a quiet subhuman.

Solid first thread op but the title is kinda too much
Much appreciated and maybe I underestimated how ugly, demotivated and negative sub-humans were.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and ilyess
you have 105 days online on this forum. get a life. how is it dogshit if you didnt read anyways? just go and be a quiet subhuman.
keep barking for me greycel. just fucking lol at your redpill essay. unironically rope :feelskek:

show ignored content

• +1
Reactions: Ponder, Acromegaly_Chad, bugeye and 1 other person
keep barking for me greycel. just fucking lol at your redpill essay. unironically rope :feelskek:

show ignored content
no way I just realised your a subhuman :lul::lul::lul::lul: my title attracted you and you got mad that your stuck like that FOREVER. remember you are stuck like that forever. and girls will always look at you in disgust because YOUR GENETICS ARE UNDESIREABLE. get off my thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard
and you were spending those 105 days fucking models?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Another thing that adds personality. I recommend a full body realism piece and look at paying £700+ per day to the best artist within a 2 hour drive from you. You only get 1 chance. Also most of the ASOS models are fully tatted head to toe, I think that shows that it is a good style.
"Just cover yourself in tattoos and get a skinfade bro. It'll give you a personality like an ASOS model".

ASOS models:

4324c1e6c23d894055d62542623d8d05
Guy2
Guy3
Guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar, tyronelite, Luke LLL and 5 others
this thread isnt bad ngl but stopped reading at the 5'4 slayer jfl

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Why is everyone on here so negative

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, tyronelite and Deleted member 8856
terrible threads. Thanks for the Instagram advice. Most of the rest was “shower and haircut” shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Danish_Retard
I disagree. Obviously them 2 things matter. But if you can't do anything about it, kill yourself or be recessed&shit eye area WITH all the things I mentioned about

Icing your testicles
what the actualy fuck

91c8cbc8f90b7e121be3cc6b18a89d04

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, Acromegaly_Chad, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
You need to understand that most here are 16-early 20s and the vast majority of them(including myself) wants to look Robust Maesthetic like prime Chico, my avi, Thom Strijd, Ian Somerhalder, Zach Cox, young Brad Pitt, Paul Walker, Orb and the list goes on, and not like some low class try-hard ghetto gangster

All that advice you basically give can apply to those 25yo+ "masculine", low aesthetic guys(usually ethnics) that don't even make up 5% of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Ponder, Luke LLL, Acromegaly_Chad and 8 others
You need to understand that most here are 16-early 20s and the vast majority of them(including myself) wants to look Robust Maesthetic like prime Chico, my avi, Thom Strijd, Ian Somerhalder, Zach Cox, young Brad Pitt, Paul Walker, Orb and the list goes on, and not like some low class try-hard ghetto gangster

All that advice you basically give can apply to those 25yo+ "masculine", low aesthetic guys(usually ethnics) that don't even make up 5% of this forum
okay thanks for helping me understand but these things are what make the high status and good looking guys in my country. UK. and I'm 20 and white. Just telling you guys how to actually look good/cool. your all obsessed with bone smashing and facial surgerys. if you did that in my area youd become instantly isolated and bullied for the rest of your life. its weird.

I feel like im the only normal one on here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Ponder, Luke LLL and 2 others
okay thanks for helping me understand but these things are what make the high status and good looking guys in my country. UK. and I'm 20 and white. Just telling you guys how to actually look good/cool. your all obsessed with bone smashing and facial surgerys. if you did that in my area youd become instantly isolated and bullied for the rest of your life. its weird.

I feel like im the only normal one on here
nah there are a lot of normal niggas on here dw. A lot of them don't spend that much time on this forum tho.

Really good first thread tbh, especially the instagram/dating section.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6531, Tallwizrd and 1 other person
nah there are a lot of normal niggas on here dw. A lot of them don't spend that much time on this forum tho.

Really good first thread tbh, especially the instagram/dating section.
I feel like Time online on this forum correlates to the extremity of incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and ProAcktiv

9. Business/money maxing

12. bad man maxing

13. Martial arts maxing
Summarizing what is useful,Otherwise everything has already been covered in other topics.
college is also very important.

I feel like Time online on this forum correlates to the extremity of incel
yeah can be a lot of the times. But lowkey most of the biggest slayers on this forum have a lot of time online here.

A lot of ppl just use this place as a form of social media and it can honestly be pretty entertaining if you get used to how some of the users are here.

• +1
Reactions: Ponder, Deleted member 2968, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
1. Face
2. Height
3. Race
4. Physique (Frame, Body Fat %, Abs)

1 and 2 are interchangeable. Also, racepill can only be mitigated by location maxxing.

Summarizing what is useful,Otherwise everything has already been covered in other topics.
college is also very important.
Yeah college is important for the average. but for the above average who want to own a business its not important at all

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Because it's not what it looks like on the surface

This forum that is

The large majority here. Very large majority are ugly/bullied/autistic zoomers and have no hope for life. They have a culture to lay down and rot and they even have an abbreviation for that

What they say about the maxilla being massively important for where the other bones place in your face is very true, but they are doomers that NEED an excuse to give up and do nothing and they all justify each others' doing of nothing

The site is ran by a group of people who also run an "official" incel site and so the vast majority of members here are bonified idiots that never talk to girls and spend their entire day looking at girls and guys with good looks on tiktok and instagram

I came here during the pandemic thinking that it was a health and fitness style forum to help people improve their appearance and was met with a complete barricade of autism

It's filled with. betas wishing they were alphas and essentially kids that were bullied and want to be the people that do the bullying now, but online. They try and sound edgy because they need to act in ways they have never had the courage to act like irl

It's sad, but there's no point as this is the way they are and the way most of them will likely always be. I understand it because they lack friends who are driving them in the right direction, but yeah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Ponder, Scarfaced and 12 others
Because it's not what it looks like on the surface

This forum that is

The large majority here. Very large majority are ugly/bullied/autistic zoomers and have no hope for life. They have a culture to lay down and rot and they even have an abbreviation for that

What they say about the maxilla being massively important for where the other bones place in your face is very true, but they are doomers that NEED an excuse to give up and do nothing and they all justify each others' doing of nothing

The site is ran by a group of people who also run an "official" incel site and so the vast majority of members here are bonified idiots that never talk to girls and spend their entire day looking at girls and guys with good looks on tiktok and instagram

I came here during the pandemic thinking that it was a health and fitness style forum to help people improve their appearance and was met with a complete barricade of autism

It's filled with. betas wishing they were alphas and essentially kids that were bullied and want to be the people that do the bullying now, but online. They try and sound edgy because they need to act in ways they have never had the courage to act like irl

It's sad, but there's no point as this is the way they are and the way most of them will likely always be. I understand it because they lack friends who are driving them in the right direction, but yeah
Yeah ive noticed that. just loads of unprovoked hatred for no reason is always a sign. Is there any other forums that are legit looks maxing forums and not full of incels, just people actually trying to improve and max out?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and Danish_Retard
Decent first thread although I disagree with a lot of points.

1/3 of the forum probably stopped reading by now or are expecting you to deliver something of value to subhumans. The problem with this thread is that at most you will go from normie -> HTN, or HTN -> Chadlite. in terms of SMV. Non of these things will do anything for subhumans.

1. Height -
Stulp et al (2013) used a sample of 5782 North American speed-daters making 128,104 choices to determine preferences for partner height and how height influenced the formation of a match.

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.

The percent of women willing to accept a man as a potential partner based solely on his height.

I find it unlikely that your friend is actually slaying and isn't just keeping up a demeanour to keep being seen in a positive light.

2. Tan
Already covered in detail here multiple times.

If being tan matters that much to you why arent you on melanotan-2? Vastly more effective than spending hours in a tanning bed hoping you don't get cancer.

3. Clothing max
Good advice, underrated on this forum. Then again this depends on your body type and a decent amount of subhumans are subhuman due to low test which means their body will also show signs of low test. This means subhumans will have wider hips and narrower shoulders. In this case I think it's more important for them to wear baggy clothing overall.

4. Eyebrows
I doubt anyone with more than 5 hours on this site doesn't know all of this or more.

5. Beard/mustache
Depends on age and facial shape.

Great advice but not applicable to subhumans.

7. Dating maxing
Online dating doesn't work for subhumans. Even normies have a hard time.

8. Hair maxing

Shit advice.

What haircut you should get depends on your facial shape, age and what girls you're trying to attract.

9. Business/money maxing
Depends on location. Most normies know about e-commerce and I wouldn't say it's worth the time. Unless I got really lucky I'd easily earn more just taking more hours at my job.

I've heard icing your testicles for 20 mins 3x per day increases test by 20%. Makes you more manly and you can lift more at the gym+ more muscle. I dont do this yet but when i get less busy I'm going to put this into my dail schedule. (youtube & google for more info on this)
This has already been covered extensively multiple times.

13. Martial arts maxing
Good advice.

14. surgery
Extremely shit advice.

Especially for the subhumans this thread is targeted towards.
Cu1Kmb
O322j8v3xmr41

I can't be bothered to find more examples but perhaps you will learn. There are so many things you can gain from surgery, lower voice, lower hairline, beard transplant, eyebrow transplant... the list goes fucking on and on. Absolutely retarded to ignore surgery because society has taught you that it's wrong to cheat your genetics.

15. jewellery

16. Tattoos
Depends on the person, class of said person and location.

Hope this helps.
Would do nothing for the subhumans. It could help normies get low tier women.

Attachments

• 1626288002181.png
    1626288002181.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 966
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Ponder, mogstar and 14 others
Yeah ive noticed that. just loads of unprovoked hatred for no reason is always a sign. Is there any other forums that are legit looks maxing forums and not full of incels, just people actually trying to improve and max out?

Lookism.net has more people from the general world

This place is a death cult

Lookism is more general world populated but also no-holds-barred. More intelligent posters over there too. It's non-liberal (Good thing) but also real, unlike this place which is built on retard theory that kids continually spout.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder, mogstar, faggotchadlite and 1 other person
There is some good stuff in your thread but a large premise of looksmax is getting surgery. While getting the correct surgery is difficult, this website can give users some good pointers on cosmetic surgeries. The ideal scenario is that you still look natrual after your surgeries. This means you should be selective with what surgeries you get. You should also be aiming to ascend to the best version of yourself. Not trying to turn yourself into somebody else. You need to assess the risk vs reward of each surgery before having it.

I plan on getting jaw surgery and braces because my teeth are gross and crooked. If I fix my teeth I will fix my insecuirity and then I will feel more confident.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, thecel and Deleted member 14543
long flowing hair with clean shave / light stubble mogs

too bad ive been rocking the fade with beard for 7 years :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Screenshot 20210708 033729 YouTube

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sub3lowiqcel, Ponder and thecel