How to grow 13cm in 6 months without surgery with closed growth plates

ascsc

ascsc

Banned
So, this is actual crazy fucking shit that I've discovered, and I know you niggas will call it cope but it's fucking not. Like, literally, if you're 5'7, you can go from that height to 6'1, if you're 5'11, you can go to 6'4. I don't why I am sharing this method with you niggers but I am.

There will be two ways, the first one giving 6cm, the second one giving 7cm.

This is a method that you guys most likely know, it's the microfracture method, you basically create microfractures, eliminate gravity, then go to sleep. (Not cope)

How to do it?
You create microfractures in your shin by jumping 1000 times, then you go to your bed, hang weights from your shin (so they grow vertically not horizontally) then you sleep without standing up. If you stand up, all the progress is over.

Not many people know this method but it's bonesmashing the heels.

Bonesmash your heels, make sure you have atleast healthy levels of testosterone and preferably high testosterone for the quickest results and supplement Vitamin D3&K2 Vitamin C, zinc and magnesium.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mog3D, sub5faliure, ripikke and 14 others
So basically end up in a wheelchair to make you taller makes sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Pikabro, BoredPrince and 3 others
This is nothing new buddy
Autistic heightmaxxers been trying microfractures for the last decade.

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, idcgraycel, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 1 other person
This is nothing new buddy
Autistic heightmaxxers been trying microfractures for the last decade.
The second method is not that popular also the first method ive actually never seen anyone do this and grow, its like everyone says do it but nobody actually does it but i think it works.

caged

• +1
Reactions: smoth and Tai Lung
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dariboga, reddotguy, zharupodrugu and 4 others
Another tales from Mumbai sewers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, copemachine, zharupodrugu and 3 others
graycel who probably pasted this from a tiktok reel he saw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Tai Lung
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, the_nextDavidLaid and chadmanlet04
Nice man i am now 9'9 thanks to your tactics

• +1
Reactions: blackpilltoptiermax and Jumpman23
@blmratiopiggypoop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skull Issue, Pandora, kyrre and 3 others
I tried nigga. I tried to help yall. But all you niggas say is cope jfl ropemaxx cope etc. Honestly, just kys. Rope.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skull Issue
ugly graycel

what about torso

• +1
Reactions: Jumpman23
Bluepillers: 7):rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Can't believe this user isnt banned yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, UnaMogger, diamondbill and 1 other person
So, this is actual crazy fucking shit that I've discovered, and I know you niggas will call it cope but it's fucking not. Like, literally, if you're 5'7, you can go from that height to 6'1, if you're 5'11, you can go to 6'4. I don't why I am sharing this method with you niggers but I am.

This is a method that you guys most likely know, it's the microfracture method, you basically create microfractures, eliminate gravity, then go to sleep. (Not cope)

How to do it?
You create microfractures in your shin by jumping 1000 times, then you go to your bed, hang weights from your shin (so they grow vertically not horizontally) then you sleep without standing up. If you stand up, all the progress is over.

Bonesmash your heels, make sure you have atleast healthy levels of testosterone and preferably high testosterone for the quickest results and supplement Vitamin D3&K2 Vitamin C, zinc and magnesium.
Microfracture method is legit. But The problem is the cortical bone, it's very hard to cause microfractures. Trabecular microfractures are not the problem, they are easy to make microfractures. But Cortical bone covers it completely. I'm not saying that Cortical bone is impossible to make microfractures but there are no known methods or exercises to cause it microfractures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Microfracture method is legit. But The problem is the cortical bone, it's very hard to cause microfractures. Trabecular microfractures are not the problem, they are easy to make microfractures. But Cortical bone covers it completely. I'm not saying that Cortical bone is impossible to make microfractures but there are no known methods or exercises to cause it microfractures
why do u type like an autistic nigga u use caps wrong anyways u do hard jumps 1000 times or u jump from a high object (50cm to 100cm) a few hundred times

why do u type like an autistic nigga u use caps wrong anyways u do hard jumps 1000 times or u jump from a high object (50cm to 100cm) a few hundred times
Ok question did you try it? Did it work for you or anybody else?

This is Cortical Bone and it's very hard to cause microfractures. Jumping alone won't cause a shit in it

How to do it?

Doubt. I haven't done much research but if microfractures really did make you grow taller, why are most mauy thai fighters still short (referring to native thais specifically). They run every day (causes microfractures) and they're smashing their shins against bags/pads since they were 8 years old. So why aren't they tall?
Not trying to argue or dissprove your thread I'm just curious.

Doubt. I haven't done much research but if microfractures really did make you grow taller, why are most mauy thai fighters still short (referring to native thais specifically). They run every day (causes microfractures) and they're smashing their shins against bags/pads since they were 8 years old. So why aren't they tall?
Not trying to argue or dissprove your thread I'm just curious.
Microfractures make them grow horizontally, to make it grow vertically, we hang weight from shins for 2 hours to make sure they grow vertically not horizontally. Do Muay Thai fighters hang weights from their shins? No.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Microfractures make them grow horizontally, to make it grow vertically, we hang weight from shins for 2 hours to make sure they grow vertically not horizontally. Do Muay Thai fighters hang weights from their shins? No.
Don't appreciate the passive aggressive tone. Reported.

• JFL
Reactions: Random_maxxer

How to do it?

Ima do this and become 211cm and draft my ass for nba and live life on easy mode

How to do it?

Didn't got the hang weights shit in the first method

How to do it?

To add to this: I recently started walking barefoot and sleeping on the floor. When I slept for 3 weeks on my sides my feet swelled from the pressure I put on them so just sleep on the floor and on your back and on your heels or some shit guaranteed 1 cm? 🤣
Btw the area near my little toes’s swelled and a little lower. No height increase but that’s cause I find it negligible.

• +1
Stick a plant on ya head it's immediate height increase and you're a plant mogging machine

Bonesmashing is also a exposed bone only method so

How to do it?

Also going from the bone side I would be inclined to think basketball does in fact make you taller and even DBDR unironically grew from it…

I believe in this btw but please nigga don’t bonesmash heels lol

Bonesmashing is also a exposed bone only method so
I think I bonesmashed heels unintentionally. I did vertical jumps and felt the heel pain, same with the feeling u get when u fracture the shins.

I think I bonesmashed heels unintentionally. I did vertical jumps and felt the heel pain, same with the feeling u get when u fracture the shins.
Try it barefoot

• +1
thanks
will try

did u grow?