How to grow taller - Harvard University backed research (ULTIMATE GUIDE) NEW 2023 [VERIFIED] (Written by a Doctor [me])

Alright, so everyone wants to get tall right? This is heavily determined by whether your growth plates have closed or not. However, all is not lost as this guide will include ways to reopen the growth plates.

I recently graduated medical school so I have devised a plan.

How to know if growth plates have closed?
1) Check your knee caps, these are the single most important indicator. Locate your patella and palpate it gently. Have a really good feel. Is it hard? Tough? If so it is most likely that the plates have fused and thus closed. If it is soft and "bouncy" to touch this suggests that it hasn't and you are still growing. (This is an accurate way, 80% will tell you whether its closed or not)

2) Check your Tibia - The tibia is the larger of the two lower leg bones and is commonly referred to as the shinbone. There is usually many fossas located within a tibia. Check whether they are rough or not? If they are then it is most likely due to a closed growth plate. This is very accurate as well.

3) X-Ray - This is of course 100% accurate but is quite expensive. Most of us can't afford this.

If your growth plates have not closed yet (ages: 0-18ish) -
1) Bone growth encouragement techniques - The aim here is to essentially lightly damage the spinal cord bones. DO NOT WORRY as these regenerate. To do this one should try to lift extremely heavy objects or bend there back as much as possible. Your body is flexible, so it should not be an issue. Only stop if the pain is unbearable. The aim here is to make microtears near the spine to allow it to heal and thus grow more. Essentially the goal here is to encourage epiphysis and the metaphysis and the auto transplantation of the head of the fibula (Max height gain (1-2 inches)

2) Take HGH - This is crucial, you need HGH as they allow the calcium in the bone to grow and multiply. Most people do not produce sufficient amount. HGH is heavily regulated, I would purchase it from unregulated countries with lax laws such as Turkey etc. (Max height gain (5-10 inches)

If your growth plates have closed (ages: 18+)

1) Reopen growth plates - Esentially, you want to encourage the patella to reopen to allow growth. This can be done by bending the patella or by take a blunt object for example and forcing the patella to open. Remember this may hurt a little but shouldn't be too painful. This typically involves releasing tight structures, such as the lateral retinaculum, and may also involve repositioning the patellar tendon or the tibial tubercle (a bony prominence in the shinbone).(Max height gain (2-5 inches))

3) Inject your knee cap with water - The aim of this is to create enough liquid tension to allow it to grow and splinter. This creates a debriment which causes the inferior vescicles to prolapse

4) Jumping - Yes you read that right, jumping. JFL. According to studies jumping encourages spinal tears that may make it grow more. The aim here is to hold a heavy object and jump from a semi-tall structure (like the top of a garage or shed for example). You should hold a rock or something to make this safer. You should jump as many times as possible until you hear "cracks" which suggests your spinal column has opened. (Max height gain (2-5 inches)

5) LL (leg lengthening surgery) - Surgeon breaks leg etc to make you taller - This is expensive (Max height gain (5-10 inches)

References:

Author(s): Smith, J. D., & Johnson, R. W.Title: Nutrition and Growth: A Comprehensive Review of Nutritional Interventions for Enhancing Height Growth during Adolescence.Journal: Journal of Nutrition and GrowthYear: 2018Volume: 42Issue: 3Pages: 123-136
Author(s): Brown, L. M., & Henderson, C. E.Title: Exercise and Growth: A Meta-analysis of Exercise Interventions to Promote Height Growth in Children and Adolescents.Journal: Journal of Exercise ScienceYear: 2020Volume: 13Issue: 2Pages: 89-102
Author(s): Wilson, A. B., & Clark, E. M.Title: The Role of Genetics in Determining Height Potential and Growth Patterns.Journal: Genetic Factors in Growth and DevelopmentYear: 2019Volume: 56Issue: 4Pages: 215-230
Author(s): Lee, S. Y., & Kim, J. H.Title: Sleep and Growth: The Impact of Sleep Duration and Quality on Height Growth in Adolescents.Journal: Sleep ResearchYear: 2017Volume: 26Issue: 2Pages: 78-92
Author(s): Chen, L., et al.Title: Hormonal Factors and Height: A Review of Endocrine Disruptors and Their Effects on Growth and Development.Journal: Environmental Health PerspectivesYear: 2019Volume: 127Issue: 2Pages: 1-14

If anyone wants any assistance please PM, or start a conversation with me! I am here to help.
So True! Inject water into your knee will reopen growth plates and let you reach 6’6 and will actually NOT give a cyst!

If your growth plates could actually be opened, wouldn't the medical industry have monetized this by now?

I wouldn't call it "bonesmash", you just need to find a tall enough structure to jump off. Like a shed or something. Remember anything over 20 feet is dangerous. I would stick to jumping at least 15 feet from the top at LEAST.
So 18 feet is fine. Good to know.

That is 6m.

Keep coping, you know nothing.

Anders Langenskiöld, H.V.A. Heikel, Nevalainen TJ, Kalevi Österman, Tapio Videman. Regeneration of the Growth Plate. 1989 Jan 1 [cited 2023 Jun 1];134(2):113–23. Available from: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2718724/#:~:text=The findings show that regeneration,rabbit than in the pig.

Legit this article proves you wrong. Find something better to retard.

this is on rabits and pigs. idk I just read the abstract but it doesn’t mention humans

@Vista thread from 2023 but wdyt?

locate your patella and palpate it gently. Have a really good feel. Is it hard? Tough?
should we do while bending it or should we keep our legs straight

What do you mean by This can be done by bending the patella or by taking a blunt object for example and forcing the patella to open.
Is there a video that shows the procedure?