How to handle feelings of jealousy?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
It's normal of a feeling yes, but man it's one of the biggest stinger there is psychologically. I rejected a girl sometime ago, mainly due to her personality, her appearance is pretty good, but I still get insanely jealous and sad and angry when I see some guy talking to her and snatching her away?

It's primal instinct for sure, but how to handle it? Any coping mechanism? Maybe think about her flaws more? IDK. The worst part is imagining the girl having sex with the guy or something, or the girl gets seduced and open up to the guy simply because he sweet talks and shits, and for some reason it just pisses me off because I know the guy genuinely does not give a fuck, all he wants is the pussy.

And I imagine myself being some sort of beta cuck or something IF I go for her later or she comes back to me like sloppy second, ain't no way man, my pride is too big for that. Fucking disgusting feeling.

It's normal of a feeling yes, but man it's one of the biggest stinger there is psychologically. I rejected a girl sometime ago, mainly due to her personality, her appearance is pretty good, but I still get insanely jealous and sad and angry when I see some guy talking to her and snatching her away?

It's primal instinct for sure, but how to handle it? Any coping mechanism? Maybe think about her flaws more? IDK. The worst part is imagining the girl having sex with the guy or something, or the girl gets seduced and open up to the guy simply because he sweet talks and shits, and for some reason it just pisses me off because I know the guy genuinely does not give a fuck, all he wants is the pussy.

And I imagine myself being some sort of beta cuck or something IF I go for her later or she comes back to me like sloppy second, ain't no way man, my pride is too big for that. Fucking disgusting feeling.
Lol you had ego and now shes getting her pussy stretched by a bigger vienier cock

She’ll never forget how vient and big jis dick was

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
monk mode now, if your feelings of jealousy aren't justified then go monk mode :feelshah:

Just stop giving a fuck tbh

Jealousy is cause from getting cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants