how to handle female attention?

T

TeencelStockBroker

Can finally delete again, goodbye bhais
I've ascended but only physically. I'm still as autistic as I was before and I can't talk to girls. Even when they come up to me and start talking I get flustered and cant think of what to say.

Literally on thursday this girl asked me the most simple question "how was your day?" this was from a girl that I never in my life have spoken too and to that I responded.

"I don't know, boring as fuck." and shrugged my shoulders which was probably too hostile and made it like I didn't want to talk her, her friend dragged her away for a second but then she came back but I basically ignored her because I was talking to my friend and I was afraid to speak to her

Guys. I don't want to be autistic anymore, plz tell me how to talk to girls

Last edited:
kys

• So Sad
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
what a brag thread

We are the worst people to ask, also kys

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
3941743 Screenshot 20240207 225423 Gallery

THIS ISN'T A BRAG THREAD EVERYTIME I ASK PEOPLE TELL ME TO KYS AND STOP BRAGGING JUST TELL ME HOW TO RESPOND

We are the worst people to ask, also kys
I thought this wasn't an incel forum and was all about talking to girls and getting better looking though

Drugs unironically it's the only way

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Antichrist and TeencelStockBroker
I thought this wasn't an incel forum and was all about talking to girls and getting better looking though
That’s the idea, unfortunately, the execution isn’t that. Everyone here is a suicidal incel, so stop bragging greyfag

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger and TeencelStockBroker
well, tell her about your day. when you are truly good looking you can spew totally random stupid shit and it will work so dont worry

>GUISE LOOK, LE WOMEN LIKE ME
Cool brag post. Next post should be your suicide note

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Smile and don't stop smiling, overdo smiling.
Answer so simple as you would answer to some distant guy friend, then mirror the question back.
Should be enough if you are chadlite.
Do this until you get comfortable and can improvise later.

Smile and don't stop smiling, overdo smiling.
Answer so simple as you would answer to some distant guy friend, then mirror the question back.
Should be enough if you are chadlite.
i'm like mtn+ at best rn bro. chadlite is the goal but its a long way away, but thanks for the advice

Why girl came to talk to you if you are mtn+. Are you 6'4

LMFAOOOOOO can't imagine
if you're getting female attention this site is of no use to you anymore
i mean this in the most respectful way, get out
learn social cues and try to pass as NT, kristin made a high effort thread about it
read that and leave

• Love it
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
LMFAOOOOOO can't imagine
learn social cues and try to pass as NT, kristin made a high effort thread about it
read that and leave
Link thread

LMFAOOOOOO can't imagine
read that and leave
could you link the thread?

LMFAOOOOOO can't imagine
read that and leave
that thread is shit, kys for reccomending it.

anything that actually won't kill me and turn me into a junkie?
Your in highschool now but once highschlol is done it's over, drink alcohol, smoke weed go to parties you only get once shot

Your in highschool now but once highschlol is done it's over, drink alcohol, smoke weed go to parties you only get once shot
Yeah, i'm planning on going to college in a dorm so it'll already be super easy to that stuff. I also wanna try mushrooms one day

Why can't you do it in highschool
My mom is a stay at home and my parents don't drink or smoke so they would notice and smell any alcohol or weed immediatley

My mom is a stay at home and my parents don't drink or smoke so they would notice and smell any alcohol or weed immediatley
Go to a party, your such a fucking retard just defy your parents, your stunting yourself socially bro

Go to a party, your such a fucking retard just defy your parents, your stunting yourself socially bro
I go to a Stem school man, everyone is too academically focused or a sub5 indian to throw parties. Plus I don't want to make my mother sad. I don't have problems making friends and my brother is legacy in a frat so that means I'll get automatic admission if I want to join so I'm not to worried about preparing for college socially

I've ascended but only physically. I'm still as autistic as I was before and I can't talk to girls. Even when they come up to me and start talking I get flustered and cant think of what to say.

Literally on thursday this girl asked me the most simple question "how was your day?" this was from a girl that I never in my life have spoken too and to that I responded.

"I don't know, boring as fuck." and shrugged my shoulders which was probably too hostile and made it like I didn't want to talk her, her friend dragged her away for a second but then she came back but I basically ignored her because I was talking to my friend and I was afraid to speak to her

Guys. I don't want to be autistic anymore, plz tell me how to talk to girls

Cyanide