How to have sex with fat girl - by vice

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Posts
3,535
Reputation
9,360
For all niggas wondering here is answer..
20230808 104057




@Artemis ,@5.5psl ,@Xangsane ,@VenatorLuparius ,@SubhumanCurrycel
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16288, Xangsane, anticel and 6 others
Jews own vice ofc
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ury17 and Deleted member 16288
Actually they’re generally insecure and HATE that.
I wish I didn’t know this.
 
JFL.

I'm not gonna lie though : the best sex I ever had was with chubby girls. They know they have to prove themselves so they throw everything at you.

However I would never date nor be seen in public with one. It's just like junk food : you like it in the moment but as soon as you're finished you feel sick and disgusted with yourself.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16288, Deleted member 31445, Napoleon de Geso and 3 others
The first few times I fucked as a fat girl, I exclusively wore my boyfriend’s Superman hoodie to hide my body. I was 16
oh she had sex before 18, what a horrible thing that had happened to her
 
  • +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16288, Deleted member 29304, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
Thats what boobs are for, you fat begemot

Miaaaa
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16288 and Artemis
everything over 26% bf is a man

1691486000264
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16288 and Napoleon de Geso

Similar threads

T
Replies
3
Views
41
Maxillury
Maxillury
ihateyounigeria
Replies
57
Views
187
i<3cats
i<3cats
lerty9984
Replies
0
Views
20
lerty9984
lerty9984
lorenzokirvan
Replies
13
Views
84
lorenzokirvan
lorenzokirvan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top