how to heal soul pain

Enlil

Enlil

murder
this sub forum seems to be the most serious after looksmax and appropriate about the topic.

please bare with me. it all started in 2020 when I became homeless and got addicted to sleep drugs to help sleeping in winter days...
it triggered the soul pain. i cried alot but felt like god. i sold my soul to demons. done pity crimes. and many other pathetic shit.
went alone to a male psychiatrist for more sleep drugs.. those were my only cope to get numb. ive done cold turkey twice and both were HELL but I went normal again when got in medical major at uni.. (sleep pill make memory shit.)
now I do these sleep pills again for socializing. i got massive reputation... at uni.. streets too and im currently under local authorities surveillance 100%...

the point is. i see all my relatives escaped 3rd world and now living their best life and when I look at their pic at Facebook i get brutal soul pain ache.
brothers i just wanna end it all but I'm too lazy /too smart to kill myself in a painful ways... if i had sodium p3ntobarbuturatessss id d9 it now 100%.

>inb4 inject t /get some sun/lift weights/go out/dnrd/get gf/get job

soul pain deeper my brothers... i seriously want to cry but cant
what the fuck happened to me.

• So Sad
Reactions: aga04
this sub forum seems to be the most serious after looksmax and appropriate about the topic.

please bare with me. it all started in 2020 when I became homeless and got addicted to sleep drugs to help sleeping in winter days...
it triggered the soul pain. i cried alot but felt like god. i sold my soul to demons. done pity crimes. and many other pathetic shit.
went alone to a male psychiatrist for more sleep drugs.. those were my only cope to get numb. ive done cold turkey twice and both were HELL but I went normal again when got in medical major at uni.. (sleep pill make memory shit.)
now I do these sleep pills again for socializing. i got massive reputation... at uni.. streets too and im currently under local authorities surveillance 100%...

the point is. i see all my relatives escaped 3rd world and now living their best life and when I look at their pic at Facebook i get brutal soul pain ache.
brothers i just wanna end it all but I'm too lazy /too smart to kill myself in a painful ways... if i had sodium p3ntobarbuturatessss id d9 it now 100%.

I imagined I would do it with a knife but jfl I can't even stand when blood is dripping out my nose
the sensation must be brutal with slit veins

ascend fuck as many beckies as possible

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Accept God and repent

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Don’t take drugs :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
By eating soul food

Just do mewing bro

there's no way to heal it because it doesn't exist

ascend fuck as many beckies as possible
empty soul NPC response

LSD alone, no phones in sight, let your mind wander and forgive yourself without feeling shame

Unifiram or sunifiram and exercises