How to hide I had surgery? (read all before commenting)

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Let's say I had the money to get browplasty. I would be swollen, have visible sutures and it would be obvious I had surgery for a few weeks. I'm at a hostel currently and can't stay at my apartment. I would spend all the money I have on the surgery and couldn't afford a single bed room to lock myself away in until the swelling has subsided and the sutures are removed. I could hide bruising and swelling from lip reduction more easily with a mask but not so for eye area surgery.

What would you do to recover from surgery discreetly? This is the only thing holding me back from getting this surgery asap although I really need it. Living in a big capital also doesn't help. Suggestions please!

• +1
Reactions: angelo, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 3771 and 1 other person
Who tf cares why so high inhib

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, it_just_so_happens, Acromegaly_Chad and 9 others
Just say you got beaten up and had to get surgery to fix something idk
You're overthinking lol who cares if some random people at your hostel know

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 2816, Howl and 18 others
What would you do to recover from surgery discreetly? This is the only thing holding me back from getting this surgery asap although I really need it. Living in a big capital also doesn't help. Suggestions please!
It's way better to live in a big city in this case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Who tf cares why so high inhib
It has nothing to do with being high inhib. I'm literally going to have visible sutures and my eyes will be more swollen than Arnold Schwarzenegger in his bodybuilding prime. It's no one's business I had cosmetic surgery in this city full of curious psychopaths

It has nothing to do with being high inhib. I'm literally going to have visible sutures and my eyes will be more swollen than Arnold Schwarzenegger in his bodybuilding prime. It's no one's business I had cosmetic surgery in this city full of curious psychopaths

just wear sunglasses jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
Just say you got beaten up and had to get surgery to fix something idk
You're overthinking lol who cares if some random people at your hostel know
Sure, the dude who beat me up hit both my eyes symmetrically. They're likely gonna kick me out of the hostel if they think I'm a criminal who gets into fights. Especially now with the pandemic it's hard to even get a room in the first place and they want to know the exact reason for your stay (including proof) since tourists and unemployed people aren't allowed

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Selinity
Let's say I had the money to get browplasty. I would be swollen, have visible sutures and it would be obvious I had surgery for a few weeks. I'm at a hostel currently and can't stay at my apartment. I would spend all the money I have on the surgery and couldn't afford a single bed room to lock myself away in until the swelling has subsided and the sutures are removed. I could hide bruising and swelling from lip reduction more easily with a mask but not so for eye area surgery.

What does browplasty do? Just curious I click all eye area threads lol

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst

1- wear beanie

2- apply bandage

3- wear the shit they put on your hand after accident

4- " i was in an accident and i dont want to talk about it".

5- profit

Sure, the dude who beat me up hit both my eyes symmetrically. They're likely gonna kick me out of the hostel if they think I'm a criminal who gets into fights. Especially now with the pandemic it's hard to even get a room in the first place and they want to know the exact reason for your stay (including proof) since tourists and unemployed people aren't allowed
Just get the surgery and say it's for medical reasons or just be honest and tell them if they ask you nerve wreck. You'll probably never meet them again after you move so who cares

• +1
Reactions: it_just_so_happens, Deleted member 9919 and Deleted member 10615
1- wear beanie

2- apply bandage

3- wear the shit they put on your hand after accident

4- " i was in an accident and i dont want to talk about it".

5- profit
4 doesn't work since the hostel owner can kick me out any time if he suspects anything he dislikes (such as me being in a fight and possibly causing trouble in the future). The city I live in is full of curious people, being all secretive about sth so obvious would only raise further suspicion and possibly also get me into trouble

4 doesn't work since the hostel owner can kick me out any time if he suspects anything he dislikes (such as me being in a fight and possibly causing trouble in the future). The city I live in is full of curious people, being all secretive about sth so obvious would only raise further suspicion and possibly also get me into trouble
Just say you were in car accident like your a victim do you look low trust? Like arab terrorist? Maybe he wouldent believe you but otherwise its not a problem

Also its a literal car accident what does he want to know??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol and Bewusst
claim it was a surgical operation to fix some sort of genetic condition or defect you had kept under wraps prior, I'm sure you could sort out the rest of that story's details on your own

• +1

ghost your friends? and usually major swelling goes away after 2 to 3 week max even with suregrys like bimax.

also you should just fckin do it. idk what it means to you but if I could got the surgery that I want it improve my life so much I wouldnt even second guess it a millisecond

Just get the surgery and say it's for medical reasons or just be honest and tell them if they ask you nerve wreck. You'll probably never meet them again after you move so who cares
"What happened to your eyes?"
- "I had cosmetic surgery to look less like a faggot"
- "Really? Where did you get so much money from?"
The next day I'll either wake up with an empty wallet and my belongings stolen or a few masked creeps following me at knight, pulling a knife on me etc.

You have no idea how many malevolent psychopaths there are here. Besides all that, I'd prefer to keep my personal affairs to myself

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and ManzareK
Inside? At night? Not conspicious at all, especially if you never wore sunglasses before
fake another surgery, a needed one.
My uncle wore sunglasses all the time or some bandages because he became too light sensitive after his operation, he had to do it to not become blind. Lie and say something similar, just be credible.

• +1
you cannot. just hide in your friends basement etc

• +1
"What happened to your eyes?"
- "I had cosmetic surgery to look less like a faggot"
- "Really? Where did you get so much money from?"
The next day I'll either wake up with an empty wallet and my belongings stolen or a few masked creeps following me at knight, pulling a knife on me etc.

You have no idea how many malevolent psychopaths there are here. Besides all that, I'd prefer to keep my personal affairs to myself
Then don't get it lol. You're making up excuses

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and Deleted member 7419
claim it was a surgical operation to fix some sort of genetic condition or defect you had kept under wraps prior, I'm sure you could sort out the rest of that story's details on your own
That's what I was considering but it needs to be believable and sound realistic. What kind of medical condition would require a surgery that leaves me with a visible suture directly under my eyebrow on both eyes? It's unlikely for a tumor to occur symmetrically in two spots and there weren't any signs of such a thing before

ghost your friends? and usually major swelling goes away after 2 to 3 week max even with suregrys like bimax.

also you should just fckin do it. idk what it means to you but if I could got the surgery that I want it improve my life so much I wouldnt even second guess it a millisecond
I'm not second-guessing, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about this. Once I worked out a decent plan I'm gonna go through with it

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Then don't get it lol. You're making up excuses
No. I'm looking for a way to get it done without causing me trouble. If you don't have any helpful suggestions, that's okay. Just move along then, maybe someone else can help

• +1
No. I'm looking for a way to get it done without causing me trouble. If you don't have any helpful suggestions, that's okay. Just move along then, maybe someone else can help
That's what I was considering but it needs to be believable and sound realistic. What kind of medical condition would require a surgery that leaves me with a visible suture directly under my eyebrow on both eyes? It's unlikely for a tumor to occur symmetrically in two spots and there weren't any signs of such a thing before
People don't think that far. I gave you my advice you paranoiac

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, ManzareK, Descartes and 1 other person
fake another surgery, a needed one.
My uncle wore sunglasses all the time or some bandages because he became too light sensitive after his operation, he had to do it to not become blind. Lie and say something similar, just be credible.
Light sensitivity... Now we're heading in the right direction! Thank you! First helpful reply so far

Which surgery did your uncle get, if I may ask?

Do it during holidays.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
assuming the people you are dealing with are not that bright: inn-keepers and thugs tend not be, I'm sure you can get away with claiming the surgery was to deal with a tumor or claim something like progressive nerve damage in that region of the face, which you needed medical attention to deal with before it was too late.

I've thought about the many ways I would lie about my surgeries as well

OP, you can not hide your surgery.

If you are afraid of life after surgery then you probably do not need it anyways.

If you truly do need the surgery then get it--once you have enough funds to recover from the purchase--and own it.

• +1
Yo bro, I was browsing youtube the other day watching what a normal individual would watch during his free time, Marvel trailer and the try guys from Buzzfeed, just to name a few.

Youtube recommended a video about mewing, where you basically put your tongue on the roof of your tongue, and damn it was life changing bro, you wouldn't believe it.

People don't think that far. I gave you my advice you paranoiac
You underestimate people. My experiences taught me that your guard can never be high enough. A single thing you said inconsiderately can get you into serious trouble, even years later. It's impossible to overthink your actions if you're dealing with the kind of people I am. This is not paranoia, it's wisdom. I used to laugh at people I regarded as paranoid myself, until I made my own experiences and now I understand them completely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, ManzareK and Deleted member 7419
can't you find 1-2 weeks where you just rot in a room until swelling and sutures are gone

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, randomvanish and Deleted member 7419
can't you find 1-2 weeks where you just rot in a room until swelling and sutures are gone
Time isn't the issue, I could probably retreat for two weeks or so. The question is where? Do you have such a room I can go to for no more than 10 bucks a day? I'll schedule an appointment for surgery right away

Time isn't the issue, I could probably retreat for two weeks or so. The question is where? Do you have such a room I can go to for no more than 10 bucks a day? I'll schedule an appointment for surgery right away
hmm some shitty hotel or your own apartment if you have one, otherwise idk

bring food in bulk

I claimed breathing and deviated septum for my rhino. Will claim eye muscle degeneration for whatever eye surgery I get lol not like the layperson will investigate much research anyways 😂

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Light sensitivity... Now we're heading in the right direction! Thank you! First helpful reply so far

Which surgery did your uncle get, if I may ask?
I dodn't know, but it had to with retinal detachment after
If you pick that, you can say - eye injury (the easiest one to fake and lie about it) or family history of retinal detachment, which is a risk factor, that would explain why you had this problem at young age

I don't know mate, but anything in the eye area imho is easy to fake. People overrate normies becase they're paranoid they will find out

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 7419
try coachsurfing people. explain your situation or lie about it.
or maybe try cheapest airbnb places

• +1
Be low inhib like me and don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks

say you got punched or hit by something by accident and its swollen

try coachsurfing people. explain your situation or lie about it.
or maybe try cheapest airbnb places
Couchsurfing is a good idea, will try that. Let's hope some people still offer their place to stay despite covid

Dont give a fuck tbh i also tell everyone around me my clothing are fake

When I got eye surgery , I had to go to my clueing place the 2nd week post op. When they asked what happened I said I got ptosis surgery to prevent future medical problem

• +1
What third world country are you from?

Say it was an injury and required stitches etc

Just don't give a fuck say something like "Ich hatte entzündetes Gewebe unter meinen Augenbrauen, das wurde mir jetzt entfernt, sieht scheiße aus, oder?" "Ich hatte eine allergische Reaktion und meine Augen sind total angeschwollen, der Hautarzt musste die Wassereinlagerungen chirurgisch entfernen , verdammtes Pech.
Remember, most people are stupid and don't question anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963