How to hide I had surgery? (read all before commenting)

When I got eye surgery , I had to go to my clueing place the 2nd week post op. When they asked what happened I said I got ptosis surgery to prevent future medical problem
It would be easier to explain if I went to a place post op where people don't know me yet obviously, I could come up with virtually anything. But unfortunately, I don't have this option

wtf happened to you? :eek:
My neighbor happened but I can't prove anything. I broke the lease with three months notice left. I can't stay there any longer, unless I had a death wish

My neighbor happened but I can't prove anything. I broke the lease with three months notice left. I can't stay there any longer, unless I had a death wish
wtf, tell me more if you want, shithole Berlin! You can't use a "Sonderkündigungsrecht" in your case or find a "Nachmieter"? Should be easy to find someone in Berlin. There is also something called "Soziale Wohnhilfen" in every city, maybe they can help you.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
wtf, tell me more if you want, shithole Berlin! You can't use a "Sonderkündigungsrecht" in your case or find a "Nachmieter"? Should be easy to find someone in Berlin. There is also something called "Soziale Wohnhilfen" in every city, maybe they can help you.
Berlin is indeed a shithole. I terminated my lease and will be out in three months at the latest. It's done, I'm not gonna waste any more energy on trying to fix it. I have more important things to do

I genuinely dont understand your concern. You give a shit what your landlord and neighbour thinks of you? lmao high inhib nigga

• Hmm...
I genuinely dont understand your concern. You give a shit what your landlord and neighbour thinks of you? lmao high inhib nigga
No. Read properly before you post anything

No. Read properly before you post anything
Ite fine - youre scared of what the hostel owner thinks. For real dog? Who the fuck gives a shit about what procedures you get done.

Ite fine - youre scared of what the hostel owner thinks. For real dog? Who the fuck gives a shit about what procedures you get done.
If he was nt and had some game he wouldn't even need surgery

OP, you could wear a mask for covid + sunglasses
could you not go somewhere else for surgery?

ideally, sort out your housing situation first, then get surgery, then tell everyone you had an elongated flu or smth that left you bedridden

the 'eye sensitivity to light' is a good excuse for wearing sunglasses inside

• +1
Just say you got beaten up and had to get surgery to fix something idk
You're overthinking lol who cares if some random people at your hostel know
That is a good suggestion unironically. When I had my rhinoplasty and was wearing some splint/tapes on top, I told ppl that I was playing basketball and someone hit me with an elbow and I needed to stabilize it in the specific shape.

I didnt care if they believed me or not, normies are just low iq and need an explanation when they see something unordinary, so that their low iq monkey brain stops making them giga confused about something it doesnt understand.

Other than that- the only other solution is to perhaps find a cheap hostel somewhere else in the city where you could stay fpr 2-3 weeks after surgery. It shouldnt be that expensive if its in some ghetto part of the town. In other words, you need to save some more, most likely.

Or just walk around with Anon Vendetta mask when you are in your current hostel.

Last edited:
Let's say I had the money to get browplasty. I would be swollen, have visible sutures and it would be obvious I had surgery for a few weeks. I'm at a hostel currently and can't stay at my apartment. I would spend all the money I have on the surgery and couldn't afford a single bed room to lock myself away in until the swelling has subsided and the sutures are removed. I could hide bruising and swelling from lip reduction more easily with a mask but not so for eye area surgery.

What would you do to recover from surgery discreetly? This is the only thing holding me back from getting this surgery asap although I really need it. Living in a big capital also doesn't help. Suggestions please!
I slowly therapied my family into saying it’s to correct my teeth since the ortho didn’t give me braces as a child and jaw surgery is a instant way so I don’t have to wear braces. Obviously that’s not true but I will get a invisible brace for sure. The one behind the teeth not the plastic one. The plastic one takes longer

Honestly, just tell the people in charge ahead of time and let them know you'd like to keep a low profile and to respect your privacy by not gossiping about it to people. This is probably the best thing you can do if getting kicked out is an absolute deal breaker for you. Treat this as an opportunity to reduce your inhib.

• +1
Change your hair style, grow a beard after surgery also change your general style, i mean create contrast between your before surgery style and after surgery style, peoples probably not gonna notice your facial changes even if people notice your facial changes say them it's not your face but your style.

Change your hair style, grow a beard after surgery also change your general style, i mean create contrast between your before surgery style and after surgery style, peoples probably not gonna notice your facial changes even if people notice your facial changes say them it's not your face but your style.
you clearly didn't even read the full title

Users who are viewing this thread

Back