i started mewing at 17 jfl , i will mew till the day i die
check my threads on the other forum and you'll see

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Impossible. Muh mewing just lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Impossible. Muh mewing just lol.
he is young , his bones are still growing , applying the necessary force will help him
remember , good looking ppl mew by nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, baboon593, arabcelxxx and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, CarrotMaxxer and LooksThinker
Complete bullshit lmao

Facial structure never changes after birth. Your skull just gets bigger. Lol if you think the tongue will change this.
congrats , you proved you know nothing about physics and vectors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Allornothing
Complete bullshit lmao

Facial structure never changes after birth. Your skull just gets bigger. Lol if you think the tongue will change this.
just let people delude themselves honestly

Mega dose mk7 k2 d3 magnesium and maybe toid if you don’t care about bwing tall

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
congrats , you proved you know nothing about physics and vectors
16yo gay little faggot LTN zoomer thinks he's Einstein because he believed some spastic ramblings on an autistic Indian KHHV forum about the tongue being strong enough to move bone.

His tiny little faggot brain has no understanding of facial anatomy and what a forward maxilla actually means. If he did, he would understand that mewing as a concept makes little sense. Instead, he compensates by pretending to know jack shit about physics.

Congrats man. You're a genius. You figured out force can move stuff.

Dickhead moron.

• +1
Reactions: fleurybobby
16yo gay little faggot LTN zoomer thinks he's Einstein because he believed some spastic ramblings on an autistic Indian KHHV forum about the tongue being strong enough to move bone.

His tiny little faggot brain has no understanding of facial anatomy and what a forward maxilla actually means. If he did, he would understand that mewing as a concept makes little sense. Instead, he compensates by pretending to know jack shit about physics.

Dickhead moron.
Allornothing

Dickhead moron.
Can you explain why mewing doesn’t work. Since we know that forces such as chewing can change the bones

Last edited:
Complete bullshit lmao

??? This is one of the lowest IQ sentences I’ve ever heard on this forum genuinely.lowest IQ stuff like I’m not even insulting you but like this was like pretty dumb

??? This is one of the lowest IQ sentences I’ve ever heard on this forum genuinely.lowest IQ stuff like I’m not even insulting you but like this was like pretty dumb
You’re an ugly nigger who needs to cope. Carry on I’m not stopping you.

If you want to put your nigger brain to the test, show me one example of bone structure changing with age. You can’t.

You’re an ugly nigger who needs to cope. Carry on I’m not stopping you.

If you want to put your nigger brain to the test, show me one example of bone structure changing with age. You can’t.
You said that your facial stuctuture does change with age this is simply not true and not logical. We’ve seen bones changes as we grow this is logical since we have teeth and hormones such as test,hgh affect bones. You are coping if you think that bones don’t shift and change. Keep coping faggot you need to call me low iq but think that bones don’t grow or change. I’ve talked to doctors you fat loser. Keep coping :lul:

You said that your facial stuctuture does change with age this is simply not true and not logical. We’ve seen bones changes as we grow this is logical since we have teeth and hormones such as test,hgh affect bones. You are coping if you think that bones don’t shift and change. Keep coping faggot you need to call me low iq but think that bones don’t grow or change. I’ve talked to doctors you fat loser. Keep coping :lul:
No example no read.

Average iq here is absmal. Even worse, the morons here never accept when they're wrong because they're such virgins.

Complete bullshit lmao
A lot of gl people do rest the tongue at the roof of their mouth intuitively

He's not wrong, and it is the correct oral posture tbh, even if it doesn't change bone structure (which obviously it doesn't)