How to improve facial symmetry?

D

Deleted member 689

Iron
I know that it's impossible to be perfectly symmetrical, but I remember I was way more symmetrical when I was younger. My asymmetry got worse as I aged, and I'm pretty sure it's because of the environment. My left side is way stronger than my right side, and this is obvious when chewing food. I can easily chew with the left side, and it's harder with the right side. I used to sleep a lot on my right side aswell. So how can I revert the damage?

• +1
Reactions: itsbegincell
Chew on the other side.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
palate expansion and yeah chew on the other side

Start chewing gum and work the weak side a bit more than the stronger side. I don't know if sleeping position has an affect on bone development, but sleeping on your back is better for your posture anyway.

mew, sleep straight, sit straight, practice good posture,chew both side

Chew on the other side.
Yes, I'm chewing more on the right side now, but the weird thing is that my mouth is actually more pulled to the right side. In the mirror it looks symmetrical but in flipped pictures it's awful.
palate expansion and yeah chew on the other side
Doesn't myobrace expand your palate? I'm thinking of getting it.
Start chewing gum and work the weak side a bit more than the stronger side. I don't know if sleeping position has an affect on bone development, but sleeping on your back is better for your posture anyway.
I'm always trying to sleep on my back. I think I usually fall asleep on my back, but when I wake up I'm on the right/left side.
mew, sleep straight, sit straight, practice good posture,chew both side
My posture is shit tbh, I'll start doing some exercises to fix it.

Last edited:
but the weird thing is that my mouth is actually more pulled to the right side
Check to see if your bite is properly aligned. if it isn't then make sure your bottom teeth are perfectly aligned with your top teeth. You can maintain this posture just like mewing. will give you a more symmetrical jaw.

Check to see if your bite is properly aligned. if it isn't then make sure your bottom teeth are perfectly aligned with your top teeth. You can maintain this posture just like mewing. will give you a more symmetrical jaw.
I have an overbite and some crooked teeth, maybe that's why? I really need to fix it, but braces can make my face even worse.

shotgun implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dogtown