RDT 20190112 2143182863590897341977799 heres a better photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
He's white he literally can't be incel.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
depends on the camera tho

again you're tilting your head make sure it's straight as a cock
Camera is also too close. Make it a few feet away.

post a full front selfie holding you phone out as far as possible
Camera is also too close. Make it a few feet away.
from what i can see he has a forward grown maxilla his zygos are set high resulting in positive canthal tilt chin seems ok for a 13 year old if i were you i'd get a jaw implant

from what i can see he has a forward grown maxilla his zygos are set high resulting in positive canthal tilt chin seems ok for a 13 year old if i were you i'd get a jaw implant

if hes 13 mewing can save him

• +1
if hes 13 mewing can save him
if he's 18 he for sure has hypogonadism i'd go to my gp and talk it out see if i can get a testosterone gel or band aids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and dogtown
I don't even think there are surgeries for that

Have you considered a skull and face transplant OP ?

• +1
Nothing more than a mustache
hypogoniadism for sure talk to your gp if she doesn't prescribe testosterone buy it online

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Have you considered a skull and face transplant OP ?
hypogoniadism for sure talk to your gp if she doesn't prescribe testosterone buy it online

@Mansnob don't even consider anything surgical until you've reached your genetic potential. T isn't a bad shout though.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
There’s still some hope

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
Really? I was always insecure about my frontal jaw angle because it's very crooked if you couldn't notice.

• +1
Really? I was always insecure about my frontal jaw angle because it's very crooked if you couldn't notice.

Asymmetries will always look more severe to you than to other people, especially if the picture isn't flipped like a mirror. Lens distortion also exaggerates the flaws. Everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry. Yours isn't especially prominent.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and HailToTheKing
Asymmetries will always look more severe to you than to other people, especially if the picture isn't flipped like a mirror. Lens distortion also exaggerates the flaws. Everyone has some degree of facial asymmetry. Yours isn't especially prominent.
does he mean that his left side is more developed than his right side?

• +1
OP watch that hairline btw looks kinda of thin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 656
30C0C53F 6B91 42F4 9B3A 34556719F9CD
This is what u need for the gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Your entire skull seems a bit too small for your face. Either your skull is too small or your facial features are too big, probably the former. Tbh if you got implants everywhere I could you see you ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 656 and HailToTheKing
Your entire skull seems a bit too small for your face. Either your skull is too small or your facial features are too big, probably the former. Tbh if you got implants everywhere I could you see you ascending.
its a combination of everything

• +1
Where does it say that pretty sure long vertical visible ramps is a good thing

Yeah you want it longer rather than shorter though obviously not too long. Vertical isn't so important though, a lot of people have one angled slightly forwards.

Yeah you want it longer rather than shorter though obviously not too long. Vertical isn't so important though, a lot of people have one angled slightly forwards.

• +1