How to improve gonial angle?

Mansnob

Mansnob

Diamond
I was laughing off most of the insults from before but after looking up what a gonial angle is, I'm actually insecure as fuck about that cause I realized how shitty mine is. Is there any possibility of fixing it without surgery? Im 18 btw.

Only jaw implants can fix it

OP spotted in the back

You can try mewing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody
MEW i do not believe your almost 18 there is no way you look so young, if you are actually near 18, implants it is. however MEW if your a teenager

MEW i do not believe your almost 18 there is no way you look so young, if you are actually near 18, implants it is. however MEW if your a teenager
holy shit he looks 13 if he weighs under 120 he's a truecel

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I can promise you, all trolls aside, I am 17 almost 18. I just say 18 cause I turn 18 in a couple weeks. Both of my parents also look young for their age.

"
I'm currently about 5'9" and I weight 110. I'm pretty skinny to be honest but I have a nice body nonetheless. I work out often and have abs and muscle definition. And my shoulders are pretty broad as well.
"
I call bs on that shit gonial angle is the least of your worries pal you look like my evil twin that i fought in the dark ages,i'd go for a bulk

I can promise you, all trolls aside, I am 17 almost 18. I just say 18 cause I turn 18 in a couple weeks. Both of my parents also look young for their age.

skull reshaping and jaw implants tbh then

"
I'm currently about 5'9" and I weight 110. I'm pretty skinny to be honest but I have a nice body nonetheless. I work out often and have abs and muscle definition. And my shoulders are pretty broad as well.
"
I call bs on that shit gonial angle is the least of your worries pal you look like my evil twin that i fought in the dark ages,i'd go for a bulk
Well everyone claims face beats body so I don't see the point in bulking. Especially because of how hard it is with these shitty genes

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
skull reshaping and jaw implants tbh then
i'm guessing op has 17 inch skull at most jaw implants aren't gonna do shit he's still a truecel
Well everyone claims face beats body so I don't see the point in bulking. Especially because of how hard it is with these shitty genes
it's a combination of multiple factors you can't just have one without the other there needs to be a balance

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
i'm guessing op has 17 inch skull at most jaw implants aren't gonna do shit he's still a truecel

it's a combination of multiple factors you can't just have one without the other there needs to be a balance

yeah im pretty sure skull reshaping is the way to go

go for jaw implants

We I can promise you I will never be able to gain weight until I'm well into my 40s. And at that point if I really am a truecel I'll become a wizard or whatever that shit is called

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

@Nibba and I both have high gonial angles and we're both PSL 6.5 - 7. It's not going to hurt you much. Besides gymcelling boosts T and you look like you need that badly.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
he could mange to betabux some abusive bitch who likes taking advantages of weak simps if he gets lucky
he'll get divorceraped

• +1
Op gay and big chicken

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
@Nibba and I both have high gonial angles and we're both PSL 6.5 - 7. It's not going to hurt you much. Besides gymcelling boosts T and you look like you need that badly.
wtf are you talking about he looks high t, he t mogs dolph lundgren
I'm growing my hair out so I don't think my skull shape matters too much
but it does

your faces are wider than 3 inches though

• +1
wtf are you talking about he looks high t, he t mogs dolph lundgren

but it does

Istock 6413768 medium

• +1
Point is he's not fucked because of the gonial angle

agreed, would be a massive improvement if he had gonial angle of 120' though, hes fucked because of his jaw width and tiny skull

• +1
I'm about to block @Psychonaut tbh you keep turning all of my threats to shit posts

lol

ROFL

he can still post on your threads btw other people are gonna join in what are you gonna do block us too?
Hes gonna have everyone on the goddamn site blocked. Also check my signature

• +1
agreed, would be a massive improvement if he had gonial angle of 120' though, hes fucked because of his jaw width and tiny skull

What does he look like from the front?

• +1
  • +1
@Mansnob post a frontal pic or PM me if you don't want it public

Over

@Alarico8

• +1
its not full front, but you can see his face is very narrow
@Alarico8