How to improve gonial angle?

@Nibba and I both have high gonial angles and we're both PSL 6.5 - 7. It's not going to hurt you much. Besides gymcelling boosts T and you look like you need that badly.
Imo higher gonial angle actually looks a bit more aesthetic (in reason can't look like @Mansnob with his 180° gonial angle)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
YOU OGRES:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I wanted to know this too, but you ogred the thread.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I was laughing off most of the insults from before but after looking up what a gonial angle is, I'm actually insecure as fuck about that cause I realized how shitty mine is. Is there any possibility of fixing it without surgery? Im 18 btw.
U should be insecure about all things we tell you. We're not just pulling stuff out of thin air. Here our insults all have basis in reality
So when I say you look like a hobgoblin wood elf....you look like a hobgoblin wood elf

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
You can't naturally, it's mainly genetic.

you cant, you utter idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
does he mean that his left side is more developed than his right side?
Yes if you look closely you can see it
U should be insecure about all things we tell you. We're not just pulling stuff out of thin air. Here our insults all have basis in reality
So when I say you look like a hobgoblin wood elf....you look like a hobgoblin wood elf
Did you see my frontal picture

We can agree that Arkham origins sucks tho right
im sorry you can't say the o word
ill slit your throat if you speak of that dogshit ever again :woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611