How to improve quality of hair?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
My hair is almost entirely grey at 21 :lul:, I've been dyeing it to keep it black. However the quality of my hair is kinda shit, which I am assuming is from the greying as I did read something about grey hair being more corse.

I was wondering if there was any way to improve the quality of your hair?

I've recently hopped on fin so perhaps that might improve density a little but would other things be beneficial like biotin (Probably cope?) or maybe something else.
I do shampoo and condition my hair daily so perhaps lowering that to every other day or bi weekly might improve the texture?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Verse
You can't. It's genetics.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
Honestly I think at this point you should just wigmaxx, you can get really good realistic looking ones with model quality hair

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Nims

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, chigoha, Nims and 1 other person
grey hair looks good imo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, BoneDensity, chigoha and 2 others
just shave it bro.

• +1
just shave it bro.
My hair is fine, Its the quality thats skin. I am not balding just slight temple recession and a little bit of thinning on sides.
Its not even noticeable unless I really pull my hair, if my hair is wet, or if you are like 1cm away.

The problem is quality but tbh its not even that bad I just want to improve on it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
grey hair looks good imo.
It's a lookism when you are young imo. I had grey hairs when I was like 13 :lul: people used to comment on it all the time. Maybe in 30s or 40s it might look ok but tbh I think ungrey hair will always look better.

That looks quite cool tbh. It doesnt even look like a wig. Maybe if I started balding or something I would get one. But I dont think it would feel any better than my current hair which is kinda what I want to improve.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
It's a lookism when you are young imo. I had grey hairs when I was like 13 :lul: people used to comment on it all the time. Maybe in 30s or 40s it might look ok but tbh I think ungrey hair will always look better.
I've had ash blonde/grey hair my entire life.

• Love it

holy fuck , didn't even knew that kind of wigs exist, like you don't even need to shave your hair and glue it to your scalp , giga lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Nims and Verse
That looks quite cool tbh. It doesnt even look like a wig. Maybe if I started balding or something I would get one. But I dont think it would feel any better than my current hair which is kinda what I want to improve.
holy fuck , didn't even knew that kind of wigs exist, like you don't even need to shave your hair and glue it to your scalp , giga lifefuel
yeah wigs are actually good nowadays, they stay on your scalp, don't look fake, are made from real hair (if you pay high price you can get model tier hair with it) very good option if you can afford to spend a little money and time in the morning, without any of the sides fin can give and probably having better quality hair than what you would have naturally

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Nims
yeah wigs are actually good nowadays, they stay on your scalp, don't look fake, are made from real hair (if you pay high price you can get model tier hair with it) very good option if you can afford to spend a little money and time in the morning, without any of the sides fin can give and probably having better quality hair than what you would have naturally
yes i know about classic hair systems , i already made a thread saying that HT + hairsystem mogs any other hairloss treatment

but i'm surprised that with this one you don't even need to shave your hair and just put it over a cap

• +1
Reactions: Verse and Nims
Conditioner and leave in conditioner if your hair is overly dry

• +1
I've had ash blonde/grey hair my entire life.
Do you have it kind of mixed? I suppose that looks almost like highlights right? Probably looks quite good and alot less noticeable then black/grey.

Do you have it kind of mixed? I suppose that looks almost like highlights right? Probably looks quite good and alot less noticeable then black/grey.
it grows out much darker than it looks and sun-bleaches to random blond, white and grey hues rapidly, the top is like an entire spectrum lighter than the sides because I trim those regularly.

I always thought the salt and pepper look was great though, on guys that are naturally darker.

Last edited:
  • +1
lmao

• Ugh..
I have some gray color all ma life...no worries bro

Don't worry, a friend of mine has started to have grey hair in high school and he is one of the best slayers I have ever met. I have lots of grey hairs too and, while I think they are a bit a looksmin when I approach foids much younger than me, honestly I am OK with them.
Anyway, I have spent 6 months taking nettle pills daily hoping they would restore part of my dark hairs, but they were useless (see: https://looksmax.org/threads/nettle-and-grey-hair.561449/ ).

My hair is fine, Its the quality thats skin. I am not balding just slight temple recession and a little bit of thinning on sides.
Its not even noticeable unless I really pull my hair, if my hair is wet, or if you are like 1cm away.

The problem is quality but tbh its not even that bad I just want to improve on it.
I am also getting temple recession (thinner in that area). Also combined with a high forehead/hairline.