How to improve your nose shape without a surgery

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾

In this thread I will discuss the best methods to improve your nose shape without a surgery

Keep in mind that these methods will help you improve the shape of your nose but for more drastic changes you will need a rhino

1. Using hydrocortisone

What is hydrocortisone?
Hydrocortisone is a steroid (corticosteroid)

How does it improve the shape of the nose?
It improves the shape of the nose by thightening the skin and thinning it

How to use it?
Use it once per day on the nose only

@xnj read his thread he explains it better than me plus he's the idea owner https://looksmax.org/threads/nose-s...xing-or-why-you-may-not-need-a-rhino.1119057/

2. Shrinking oil glands

How does shrinking oil glands improve the nose shape?
It works by shrinking your oil glands and decreasing your oil gland acitivity and decraesing your oil gland tissue

How to shrink the oil glands and decrease the oil glands tissue?

1. Topical retinoids like tretinoin works by controling the excess oil and sebum

2. Accutane works will shrink your oil glands leading to a smaller looking nose

3. Laser treatments can also shrink the size of the pores

Accutane nose v0 mnmuwi7kli7c1
Accutane nose job 4 months v0 nev6ndyro43c1

3. Nose shapers

Nose shapers are the fastest way to change the shape of your nose yet the most annoying it's uncomfortable and it will make you sneeze a lot

4. Nose fillers for nose bump

Depending on the shape of your nose bump you can fix it with just fillers which is great non-surgical option that lasts for almost a year and sometimes even more

Screenshot 20240823 104319 Chrome

5. Fat dissolving injections

Fat dissolving injections can also help you slim your nose

IMG 3792
IMG 8120

posted the thread in .com but i figured i would get more reps here:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bread&Butter, xnj, skkrrrtcantdo and 14 others
@Gaygymmaxx @Imretarded? @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @Debetro @Alexanderr @Clavicular @Orc

• +1
Reactions: cavy, heyheyheybro22, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: totallynotnash, billymidnight, greycel and 5 others
it has to be a joke:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lord Shadow
bro why it got sent twice

• JFL
Reactions: MasterMan and ryuken
Cope ngl

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
tret or the shit u mentioned
there are many results in youtube and reddit for using accutane but for people with oily skin and it's scientifically proven you can check them as much as you want

tret only works in theory but i'm not 100% sure that it will give the same results as accutane

:lul::lul: :lul: those people wont fucking understand that nose is cartilage
nothing in this thread talks about the nose cartilage are you blind? these methods don't affect the nose cartilage but what around it

nothing in this thread talks about the nose cartilage are you blind? these methods don't affect the nose cartilage but what around it
ik so they wont do shit if the size of ur nose depends on it shrinking pores makes no change all people have small pores on their nose its just less or more visible on some people rhinoplasty is the only way

In this thread I will discuss the best methods to improve your nose shape without a surgery

Keep in mind that these methods will help you improve the shape of your nose but for more drastic changes you will need a rhino

1. Using hydrocortisone

What is hydrocortisone?

How to use it?

@xnj read his thread he explains it better than me plus he's the idea owner https://looksmax.org/threads/nose-s...xing-or-why-you-may-not-need-a-rhino.1119057/

2. Shrinking oil glands

It works by shrinking your oil glands and decreasing your oil gland acitivity and decraesing your oil gland tissue

1. Topical retinoids like tretinoin works by controling the excess oil and sebum

3. Nose shapers

Nose shapers are the fastest way to change the shape of your nose yet the most annoying it's uncomfortable and it will make you sneeze a lot

Depending on the shape of your nose bump you can fix it with just fillers which is great non-surgical option that lasts for almost a year and sometimes even more

Where did you copy this from 😏 .net?

• JFL
ik so they wont do shit if the size of ur nose depends on it shrinking pores makes no change all people have small pores on their nose its just less or more visible on some people rhinoplasty is the only way
not all people have small pores as you think plus if it doesn't work for you that just means the guide isn't for you

not all people have small pores as you think plus if it doesn't work for you that just means the guide isn't for you
i didnt try it but i know that you cant make your nose smaller cause the size depends on cartilage not fucking pores

wtf since when ryuken do serious thread

• JFL
i didnt try it but i know that you cant make your nose smaller cause the size depends on cartilage not fucking pores
at best u can try coping if u have a slightly balbous nose but it wont do shit if ur nose is very balbous

are you fucking retarded? i didn't say it will work for all people plus fat injections are still there

are you fucking retarded? i didn't say it will work for all people plus fat injections are still there
it cant fucking work for few people and not for other

it cant fucking work for few people and not for other
you're retarded indeed the oil glands tissue differe from someone to someone else you shouldn't be this stupid

thats like saying loosing fat will work on few people
yeah that's like saying that because there are boneless subhumans who loosing fat won't change much for them

latisse cope?

fat is stored in nose, as u mentioned fat dissolvers, so does actual general fat loss make a difference (i imagine, if so it would be when dropping below 15%)

• +1
yeah that's like saying that because there are boneless subhumans who loosing fat won't change much for them
also losing fat will always help facially, wether you have god bones or shit ones. ur bones just determine how low you have to go i think, wether ur gonna have to go hollocaust survivor 8% or can stay at 12%

• +1
bruh literally saw his thread couple days ago got hydrocortisone off amazon last night and woke up just now with smaller nose after one night

not so much reduction in width (my nose is already lowkey too narrow) and more reduction in nasal tip bulbosity

but i lowkey have a perma red nose that tends to be over oily when i dont use skincare and very prominent pores which implies its always inflammed which is who i theorize it worked so well for me

redness also went down

also theory: when slugging (putting a layer of a thick vaseline over another product tends to enhance the effects of the product) this I especially noticed when on tretinoin then slugged my face would get super irritated and the tret felt twice as powerful so i think slugging over the hydrocortisone could potentially make the effect stronger??

honestly if your nose doesnt seem to be inflammaed in the first place i dont know how much benefit this will have to the average person

my source

• Woah
latisse cope?

fat is stored in nose, as u mentioned fat dissolvers, so does actual general fat loss make a difference (i imagine, if so it would be when dropping below 15%)
i tried to search for that but didn't find anything useful in particular either way at a low bodyfat the jaw will appear sharper which may take some of the attention from the nose like this guy:

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
bruh literally saw his thread couple days ago got hydrocortisone off amazon last night and woke up just now with smaller nose after one night

not so much reduction in width (my nose is already lowkey too narrow) and more reduction in nasal tip bulbosity

but i lowkey have a perma red nose that tends to be over oily when i dont use skincare and very prominent pores which implies its always inflammed which is who i theorize it worked so well for me

redness also went down

also theory: when slugging (putting a layer of a thick vaseline over another product tends to enhance the effects of the product) this I especially noticed when on tretinoin then slugged my face would get super irritated and the tret felt twice as powerful so i think slugging over the hydrocortisone could potentially make the effect stronger??

honestly if your nose doesnt seem to be inflammaed in the first place i dont know how much benefit this will have to the average person

my source

damn bro that wasn't my thread but sounds good congrats on your results

i tried to search for that but didn't find anything useful in particular either way at a low bodyfat the jaw will appear sharper which may take some of the attention from the nose like this guy:

yeah, will also make jaw appear wider, which will make a wider nose look better since it looks more proportional

• +1
my nose used to be small and cute
now it just keeps getting bigger and bigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, sportsmogger and ryuken

1. Using hydrocortisone

What is hydrocortisone?

How to use it?

2. Shrinking oil glands

3. Nose shapers

Fat dissolving only work if you are overweight. Otherwise no fat to disolve

• +1
you're retarded indeed the oil glands tissue differe from someone to someone else you shouldn't be this stupid
the concept of reducing the size of ur nose by removing something that doesnt make it larger is stupid

latisse cope?

lima is gorg here still would smash , mommy

if only she fixed the hair lost a lil face fat she would be so hot bro i might prefer her currently over her prime idk why
disagree. her prime was top tier. she looks fat asf now jfl.