How to increase appetite?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I have sort of plateaued at 80kg but I plan on running nigger game by getting to 90kg and shaving my hair off again. I need to bulk in mass to ensure I don’t just end up looking like a cancer patient when I shave but I have been having a problem at getting more calories in, my TDEE is already quite high and I exercise a lot, what’s an easy way of increasing apettite or get more calories in (not junk).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and inceletto
what height?

Eat more. The more you eat, the bigger your stomach capacity. The only way to eat more without puking every meal is to divide your day into more frequent meals. Eat 6 times a day.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Eat more. The more you eat, the bigger your stomach capacity. The only way to eat more without puking every meal is to divide your day into more frequent meals. Eat 6 times a day.
Sounds legit to split up the meals
Should I use liquid calories like shakes to increase calorie intake too?

I can give you some recipes but gaining 10kg and not looking turbo bloated (unless you don't have much muscle mass now) without injecting or gaining weight really slow may be impossible.

• +1
  • +1
Tf i’m 182 barefoot and 68kg. I still feel like I look fat But I’m probably just insanely skinnyfat
Gymceling does wonders for body composition
I can give you some recipes but gaining 10kg and not looking turbo bloated (unless you don't have much muscle mass now) without injecting or gaining weight really slow may be impossible.
True I should lea bulk at a small 300 calorie surplus.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, wannabenormie and Zercic
  • +1
Sounds legit to split up the meals
Should I use liquid calories like shakes to increase calorie intake too?

Yeah that's an option. Those are supplements, which help to give you more calories when needed. Not to be replaced with normal, whole food meals

• +1
Take some MK-677. It will make you eat like a pig.

It depends on your frame size. If your frame can't handle it or if you have a poor fat distribution you may look worse.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Get Some Green Contacts Too.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel