My girlfriend is only 5'3. If I tried to kiss her, t'would be like this
2c3e7662d0647cb18b9c44cf3a18cd21.jpg

How do I kiss her?

NOT A WORD

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, SLA, sorrowfulsad and 1 other person
My girlfriend is around 5ft and I'm 6ft6 in shoes and I kiss her by picking her up or when we are sitting down

• Love it
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
My girlfriend is around 5ft and I'm 6ft6 in shoes and I kiss her by picking her up or when we are sitting down
I will pick my girlfriend up as I'm 6'9, but I'm not sure if I can pick her up because I dont lift 🤣🤣

Your threads go from truecel to anal booty bandit chad to how do i kiss a girl

Just lean downwards and kiss her jfl ain't that hard.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I will pick my girlfriend up as I'm 6'9, but I'm not sure if I can pick her up because I dont lift 🤣🤣
you should be able too bro depends on how much u weigh and how much she weighs

Being that dominant is the best feeling ever thats why i like short girls, if its sex kissing just grab her by the ass and pick her up and then against a wall , it will also help not to get tired too quickly

you don't
this is why tall girls mog

Being that dominant is the best feeling ever thats why i like short girls, if its sex kissing just grab her by the ass and pick her up and then against a wall , it will also help not to get tired too quickly

dimorphism is everything. i'm going to reach my goal of 210lbs body weight very soon.

you don't
this is why tall girls mog
Girls over 5'10 intimidate me and make me feel bad. I dont like them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3328
how tall are you
A girl has to be at LEAST. A head shorter than me. Even better if she is my chest level. I love being taller than every girl by a lot

A girl has to be at LEAST. A head shorter than me. Even better if she is my chest level. I love being taller than every girl by a lot
5'9 to 5'11 girls are insanely hot

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy
5'9 to 5'11 girls are insanely hot
No, they're too tall and youd have to be like 7 feet to truly make them look small. Once again, all girls must be a foot shorter than me at least

No, they're too tall and youd have to be like 7 feet to truly make them look small. Once again, all girls must be a foot shorter than me at least
Didn’t you say you were 6’7

open your pants and let her suck your cock