how to know how i really look like?

Deleted member 7506

Deleted member 7506

idk
my phone camera is broken so i can't use it,how can i know how i look like? does mirror show how i rly look like?

my phone camera is broken so i can't use it,how can i know how i look like? does mirror show how i rly look like?
Not really cause when I look at myself in the mirror I look good and when I look at my pic I want to rope

• +1
Reactions: minotaur, Deleted member 10579, Mongrelcel and 2 others
Not really cause when I look at myself in the mirror I look good and when I look at my pic I want to rope
lol,idk, in mirror i always look good,but in photos sometimes i look like shiit,and sometimes i look Chad,i dont know if i should rope or not lol

lol,idk, in mirror i always look good,but in photos sometimes i look like shiit,and sometimes i look Chad,i dont know if i should rope or not lol
Yea same, I can fraud to a 5.5 psl, but in reality your worst pics are the real you.

Take enough dxm so you can look at yourself from outside your body

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and isis_Bleach
You'll never know
cameras will distort your face and flatten it to a 2d form, mirrors lie because of our sick heads

so........ there's no way

• +1
Reactions: Stallone, Growth Plate and MarstonAlloy
You'll never know
cameras will distort your face and flatten it to a 2d form, mirrors lie because of our sick heads

Brutal truth

Take enough dxm so you can look at yourself from outside your body
Sounds crazy, but different drugs affect how I view my looks.
So taking various substancs in order to learn how you look better is not a bad idea. I recommend LSD, on lsd I've made some huge realizations when it comes to my looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, StrangerDanger, court monarch777 and 2 others
Yea same, I can fraud to a 5.5 psl, but in reality your worst pics are the real you.
Over for gandy if that were the case

No, the reality is everything in the world is in the middle, including your true looks. You look much better than your worst picture and much worse than your best picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Heguldus
So taking various substancs in order to learn how you look better is not a bad idea. I recommend LSD, on lsd I've made some huge realizations when it comes to my looks
@rolloftape
@court monarch777

why are you JFLing me?

• JFL
Reactions: rolloftape
@rolloftape
@court monarch777

why are you JFLing me?
I've heard of people who use drugs and think they're closer to God, but never addicts who increase their PSL with LSD:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and Mongrelcel
You'll never know

What about candids or these "true mirrors"?

mew while looking into a barbie mirror

spot on, LSD completely disables the mere effect and reveals all your flaws to you.

i realized how brutally my maxilla is crooked and how lopsided my overall face actually is on LSD, i also realized that things i considered failos in a sober state of mind like my scleral show and midface aren't really the actual problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Edgar, Lawton88 and 1 other person
spot on, LSD completely disables the mere effect and reveals all your flaws to you.

i realized how brutally my maxilla is crooked and how lopsided my overall face actually is on LSD, i also realized that things i considered failos in a sober state of mind like my scleral show and midface aren't really the actual problems.
Midface isn't an actual problem? Elab?

Dude just take a car selfie