How to know if looks are your problem (Easy)

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
If you can't fuck at least one out of the ten foids that you approach, I don't care how autistic, non NT or schizo you are, period.

Not a single man that I know has had to go through a staggering number of rejections to finally get laid. All mtns, ltns and subhumans that I knew got laid in their first ten approaches in life, majority of my peers got laid with the first foid they even tried. Every single man gets laid in his first ten tries in life.

If your first 10 tries to get laid resulted in a failure like it was the case with me, then you are below any standard of attractiveness for a man, you are an utter subhuman, literally bottom 10%. Your situation is completely abnormal, it's debatable if you are even a human.

I am in the top 10 ugliest niggas in my town.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta, bloomercel, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
I’m scared of women

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and try2beme
Did u try this

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and dad
Did u try this
I got rejected for the first time at 7 years old

In high school, I got rejected by one foid. After that I got a "gf" at the end of high school, but she literally dumped me after few weeks without me slaying her.

After I got out of high school and into my early 20s, I went on a rapid fire, non stop, ultimate rejection streak, which absolutely destroyed every little bit of self esteem and confidence that I had. Literally dozens of rejections. Nothing that I did worked.

Even now in mid 20s, I get one to three rejections a year and that's it. It's pointless for me to even try anymore unless I seriously ascend lookswise.

1 in 100 is a normal rejection rate, Not 1 in 10. U know what i mean

🤡 Show is confirmed on my Looks level. Its over for both of us

i will start cold approaching

it’s not that complicated use an online dating app

If you can't fuck at least one out of the ten foids that you approach, I don't care how autistic, non NT or schizo you are, period.

Not a single man that I know has had to go through a staggering number of rejections to finally get laid. All mtns, ltns and subhumans that I knew got laid in their first ten approaches in life, majority of my peers got laid with the first foid they even tried. Every single man gets laid in his first ten tries in life.

If your first 10 tries to get laid resulted in a failure like it was the case with me, then you are below any standard of attractiveness for a man, you are an utter subhuman, literally bottom 10%. Your situation is completely abnormal, it's debatable if you are even a human.

I am in the top 10 ugliest niggas in my town.
where do you live?