How to know if you are too ugly to looksmax

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
is when you ask someone you thought you were cool with on this site to rate you and after rating you they start distancing themselves from you on this forum and never responding to a tag or ignoring everything you say in pms. Acting like a foid spoting a sub 5 out in public. it makes you relize there is really no difference between how the average .org faggot behaves and a foid you both drool over chad and hate on us ugly guys.

the sad thing is

i have had this happen to me not once but multiple times jfl

Mods please transfer me to incels.is

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, wrist cry, NZb6Air and 2 others
Damn that's brutal but why did you show your face to niggas online as a sub5 they'll instantly lose respect for you because people always subconsciously think your good looking behind the screen literally what happened to dream

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and IwillRope2024
The self fulfilling prophecy which keeps curries in the closet

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Damn that's brutal but why did you show your face to niggas online as a sub5 they'll instantly lose respect for you because people always subconsciously think your good looking behind the screen literally what happened to dream
i have been very vocal about me being ugly my whole time at .org when i pm someone my face i tell them before hand that i am ugly and this still happens it just means that they weren’t expecting me to be ”that” ugly.

it’s just comfirms that i’m too subhuman to looksmax and nobody wants to associate themselves with my ugly ass.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air and wrist cry

Last edited:
  • +1
i have been very vocal about me being ugly my whole time at .org when i pm someone my face i tell them before hand that i am ugly and this still happens it just means that they weren’t expecting me to be ”that” ugly.

it’s just comfirms that i’m too subhuman to looksmax and nobody wants to associate themselves with my ugly ass.
Nah dude try still looksmax as much as you can it's better to be a maxxed out subhuman trust me it obviously won't get you hoes but atleast you'll be treated way better

• +1
Reactions: IBlameEveryoneElse and IwillRope2024
Nah dude try still looksmax as much as you can it's better to be a maxxed out subhuman trust me it obviously won't get you hoes but atleast you'll be treated way better
what difference does being a maxxed out subhuman vs a subhuman who doesn’t take care of his appearance be? it’s like the difference between trash and garbage bro.

if you are a maxxed out subhuman you might be treated a lil bit better but it will so minimal that it would have not been worth it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wrist cry and Samuel Jackson
is when you ask someone you thought you were cool with on this site to rate you and after rating you they start distancing themselves from you on this forum and never responding to a tag or ignoring everything you say in pms. Acting like a foid spoting a sub 5 out in public. it makes you relize there is really no difference between how the average .org faggot behaves and a foid you both drool over chad and hate on us ugly guys.

the sad thing is

Send face pic

• +1
Semen retention

• +1

the sad thing is

Damn you gotta surgerymaxx bro

• +1
Ice your face innit

• +1
is when you ask someone you thought you were cool with on this site to rate you and after rating you they start distancing themselves from you on this forum and never responding to a tag or ignoring everything you say in pms.
If this is a reference to me it’s because I’ve been busy

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and IwillRope2024

Users who are viewing this thread

Back