How to lighten eyes?

M

MoonMan

Iron
Does anyone know a way to lighten already colored eyes so they pop more in different lighting?
4352F0CE 712A 4C96 9137 88076D4AE143

theres a couple ways to lighten ur eyes or make them pop more, the best way would be to increase contrasting, getting thicker and darker eyelashes, getting a better skin tone around the eye to be more tan, making the under eye less dark, and using eye drops to make the eyes more white (you might not need this tho cuz ur eyes are already white but doesnt hurt to try).

if you want to color change just do colored contacts, if ur really obsessed u can try to do surgery but imo eye color is just a light halo, whats more important is that ur eye area looks healthy so ur skin, hair, upper eyelid exposure and lower eyelid tightness is what really shoes this. the biggest looksmin is when you have an unhealthy looking eye area which is pale skin, with sparse eyebrows and eyelashes, sagging eyelids and dark under eyebags, and yellow/redish scelera (white part of eye).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and MoonMan
stare into the sun for 5 hours a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and xeqri
Yeah I kinda have the same issue. My eyes are already a nice color, but they don't pop enough unless I'm in direct sunlight