How to look less "goofy"?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
In high school at least 5 people told me I was goofy, one of them being a girl when I told her I liked her. I knew all my life I had an unintimidating appearance and used to get bullied in elementary school even when I was the tallest kid in class. To give you a better idea of what I actually look like, the first picture would be me if my norwooding progressed. The guy in the second picture looks a little bit like my dad(I adopted his incel tier looks). I tried shit like gymcelling, using minoxidil on my face to grow a beard to cover my shitty lower third, getting more haircuts. I might honestly get a tattoo, stop wearing glasses or get ones that fit my face better and pierce my ears to thugmaxx and I don't really give a fuck what my parents think since you do what you have to do to ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Gymcel harder, don't wear collared shirts.

Gymcel harder, don't wear collared shirts.
Yeah I improved my style but I still have a long way to go with gymcelling. I weigh like 170 lbs at 6 ft and dont even look like I can lift even though my bench is 205 lbs.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Gym, hair medicine, low bf, contact lenses, realize ur sense of fashion is nonexistent

You need to get leaner my African brother. I have a slayer black friend who looks exactly like a much leaner version of you.

get some contacts, nt max, get a nice fade and cut

wear gymcel clothes since you are probably pretty lean, Get a gymshark tank lots of sweatpants and get bigger and leaner so you look even more amazing. also wear a gymshark hat to hide the bald

maybe you have a skinny neck or big ears?

Yeah I improved my style but I still have a long way to go with gymcelling. I weigh like 170 lbs at 6 ft and dont even look like I can lift even though my bench is 205 lbs.
Strength doesn't equal aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Nibba