How to Looksmax 4 Points from 4 to 8. Ignore the retards saying it’s impossible.

thecel

thecel

morph king
37E9AC1C EF0D 42AE BA2B D0B018E98486
5B50684D F016 413A BBB4 229C38BD0D00

Ascending from a 4 to an 8 is achievable for most guys.

Imagine what’d happen if Alex PWF didn’t have a YouTube channel; imagine Alex isn’t a PUA and is struggling with dating. Imagine he posts his face on Looksmax.org for a rating. His unlooksmaxed face:

C46436BF 974A 420B 81FC DD1690935145

The forum would roast him into oblivion. They’d call him a nosecel. They’d say it’s over for him because of his prey eyes. They’d say it’s over for him because of his horseface. They’d say it never began for his nose.

Imagine this alternate reality in which Alex PWF never gets laid and instead ropes because incels told him he’d never ascend.

Lo and behold, he looksmaxed from 4 to 7 and was able to accumulate 300+ female bodies.

Alex looksmaxed to Chadlite:

EFAA17B5 9538 4C79 AE2F 8174BE32189A

A few more surgeries and he can easily get to the Chad tier. Rhinoplasty to fix his shitty nose. Cheekbone implants. Eyebrow reshaping. Cantho. Hair transplant. Wraparound jaw implant. Beard shave.

F989F7C1 CC40 49B6 80F8 69D1BC0DBC68

Ascension from 4 to 8 is attainable.

71CFCD66 0105 4405 B273 2E91E14CC078
F6D1EE44 07C0 44CE 9896 C089AE84FB31

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski, Banasura, ROTTING and 4 others
if you have good esr, fwhr, midface ratio, browridge, and a wide jaw that fits the cheekbones, surgerymaxxing is literally made for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 32973, thecel and 2 others
have a shitton of money for surgeries and u can do it easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and thecel
if you have good esr, fwhr, midface ratio, browridge, and a wide jaw that fits the cheekbones, surgerymaxxing is literally made for you
True I have all that I need saddle implants or cantho

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Keep coping cel

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 29167
you can get a wide jaw with surgery but i agree with all the other points.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and lelouch
you can get a wide jaw with surgery but i agree with all the other points.
true but tbh people don't look too good with jaw implants from the results i've seen I think people just get ones that are too big

• JFL
True I have all that I need saddle implants or cantho
my cheekbones are slightly forward grown past my eyes and i still have scleral show just lol need to fix that asap

• Woah
  • +1
true but tbh people don't look too good with jaw implants from the results i've seen I think people just get ones that are too big
yeah fillers are way better imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
my cheekbones are slightly forward grown past my eyes and i still have scleral show just lol need to fix that asap
lower eyelid retraction is an easy fix. amnesia got it

• Woah
  • +1
yeah fillers are way better imo
I've seen ltns go to good appeal htns with a one day filler session in the chin and jaw lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 29167 and thecel

People get jaw implants that r too small. Just get a big implant and call it a day.

C7AC298B 1A32 48C4 A153 85CA0F3562BE
6B362F58 4ACE 4308 B574 65BD8D95F718

• Love it
Reactions: lelouch
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 29167 and thecel
I wrote a HQNP thread just to get 1 JFL react. Ya see this is why NEETs.net mogs this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2321888View attachment 2321890

Ascending from a 4 to an 8 is achievable for most guys.

Imagine what’d happen if Alex PWF didn’t have a YouTube channel; imagine Alex isn’t a PUA and is struggling with dating. Imagine he posts his face on Looksmax.org for a rating. His unlooksmaxed face:

View attachment 2321894

The forum would roast him into oblivion. They’d call him a nosecel. They’d say it’s over for him because of his prey eyes. They’d say it’s over for him because of his horseface. They’d say it never began for his nose.

Imagine this alternate reality in which Alex PWF never gets laid and instead ropes because incels told him he’d never ascend.

Lo and behold, he looksmaxed from 4 to 7 and was able to accumulate 300+ female bodies.

Alex looksmaxed to Chadlite:

View attachment 2321903

A few more surgeries and he can easily get to the Chad tier. Rhinoplasty to fix his shitty nose. Cheekbone implants. Eyebrow reshaping. Cantho. Hair transplant. Wraparound jaw implant. Beard shave.

View attachment 2321907

Ascension from 4 to 8 is attainable.

View attachment 2321913View attachment 2321912
Most of the time though so many surgeries result in uncanny results. I’m not saying it’s not possible to surgery max to such notable results. However if it is possible it’s not easy most people who surgerymax that much seem to end up looking gay and uncanny.

• JFL
  • +1
bumping this legend

Wtf did he do with the eyebrows and eyes?

• +1