How to lose cheek fat

Lifemaxxer

Lifemaxxer

Iron
Is there any legit method for losing facial fat other than anorexiamaxxing? My face would be slayer tier if I had less cheek fat

buccal fat removal

just get a knife and make an incision at the inside of your mouth and pull out the fat

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, middayshowers and Kingkellz
buccal fat removal

just get a knife and make an incision at the inside of your mouth and pull out the fat

Your joking right? And wouldn't it be safer to go to a surgeon for this?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Stop sucking & learn to swallow correctly

(srs)

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Alexanderr
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Latisse causes uee so theoretically you could apply it to malar/buccal/submental and see results in a few weeks.

time restricted eating if done consistently could help

unless you're 12% bf stfu and diet
if you still look bloated then buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
get a knife and cut your cheeks, it will widen your mouth too, since your whole face would be one big mouth jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elias
Latisse causes uee so theoretically you could apply it to malar/buccal/submental and see results in a few weeks.
I stopped my 4 month use after reading enough into this issue to realize it’s not only a few people but a ton that experience that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I stopped my 4 month use after reading enough into this issue to realize it’s not only a few people but a ton that experience that.
what do u think about using it on undesirable fat tho?

what do u think about using it on undesirable fat tho?
I wouldn’t be sure if it could spot reduce the fat evenly ..and wouldn’t know how much to apply

It could end up being undesirable in the sense that it’s an uneven amount of fat burned in certain parts of the face leaving you with an older look

that’s why I try not to do cutting edge science for looksmaxxing..I’d rather wait a couple years and have people with proven results put the dosing, mechanism of action and what to expect on the label with US patents.

And would rather see guinea pigs go through the testing than myself tbh..then I’d gladly invest money into it myself if I found it worth it.

I’m not sure if latisse did much if anything to my UEE personally but once the thought was put into my head and I read a ton from doctors saying their patients experienced that I stopped right away and went to - Castor oil (which isn’t even 1/10 as powerful in comparison IMO)

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
Is there any legit method for losing facial fat other than anorexiamaxxing? My face would be slayer tier if I had less cheek fat
Workout simple init

I wouldn’t be sure if it could spot reduce the fat evenly ..and wouldn’t know how much to apply

It could end up being undesirable in the sense that it’s an uneven amount of fat burned in certain parts of the face leaving you with an older look

that’s why I try not to do cutting edge science for looksmaxxing..I’d rather wait a couple years and have people with proven results put the dosing, mechanism of action and what to expect on the label with US patents.

And would rather see guinea pigs go through the testing than myself tbh..then I’d gladly invest money into it myself if I found it worth it.

I’m not sure if latisse did much if anything to my UEE personally but once the thought was put into my head and I read a ton from doctors saying their patients experienced that I stopped right away and went to - Castor oil (which isn’t even 1/10 as powerful in comparison IMO)
fair.

couldnt you replace the lost fat from latisee with a fat graft?