How to lose this fat face in 10 days?

D

Deleted member 3041

Fire
Joined
Sep 3, 2019
Posts
20,161
Reputation
21,955
just lose fat retard. and dont eat carb+sugar+sodium
 
D3060C69 4BDF 4EC9 B861 74BA14A715E8

shouldve sent this pic again for us to rate
 
Badg96, for the love of GOD.. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I feel like you spend most of your time posting on here “how do I be htn I’m subhuman😢” than actually fucking looksmaxxing. I love you NIGGER but shush please
 
Badg96, for the love of GOD.. SHUT THE FUCK UP. I feel like you spend most of your time posting on here “how do I be htn I’m subhuman😢” than actually fucking looksmaxxing. I love you NIGGER but shush please
But tell me what I need for looksmax to htn? I need advice
 
Bro you look fine. Stop slaving away on this website everyday asking the same questions and getting the same responses.
 

Similar threads

ihateyounigeria
Replies
57
Views
187
i<3cats
i<3cats
Accursed
Replies
9
Views
163
symmetry_god
S
Gumiak_1
Replies
3
Views
46
Gumiak_1
Gumiak_1
C
Replies
1
Views
19
infermousblaststren
infermousblaststren
T
Replies
3
Views
42
Maxillury
Maxillury

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top