How to lose weight fast?

ddosamanyc

ddosamanyc

Iron
Give me any advise to lose weight fast, i want to lose 1KG each week. I was at 86KG and gained 9KG over christmas.
Im 191cm / 6.3 and HTN (Next PSL God).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lilith, urukhaiascension and BrahminBoss
Quick answer: Stop eating.

The next best thing if you want to lose weight first would be to try Ozempic or Tirzepatide (Mounjaro). It would be impossible to get a prescription for either right now though with shortages if you're not type II diabetic, but if you need a source just DM.

Otherwise starvemaxx & do a shit ton of cardio.

• +1
Reactions: ddosamanyc
so ur 95 kg now? Im the same weight, how do you look?

so ur 95 kg now? Im the same weight, how do you look?
Im looking good, so my upper body is pretty thin for my wheight but i got geneticly "fat" legs, even if i would be lean there pretty big. Or do u want a body pic?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Quick answer: Stop eating.

The next best thing if you want to lose weight first would be to try Ozempic or Tirzepatide (Mounjaro). It would be impossible to get a prescription for either right now though with shortages if you're not type II diabetic, but if you need a source just DM.

Otherwise starvemaxx & do a shit ton of cardio.
How i am able to dm u? I use this forum for the first time.

Im looking good, so my upper body is pretty thin for my wheight but i got geneticly "fat" legs, even if i would be lean there pretty big. Or do u want a body pic?
yea body pic is nice. Im the opp my midsection is fat but my arms and legs are thin

Give me any advise to lose weight fast, i want to lose 1KG each week. I was at 86KG and gained 9KG over christmas.
mirin. exact same situation however i have an eating disorder. need to lose but i cant brah idk whats going on im so fucking hungry lately

mirin. exact same situation however i have an eating disorder. need to lose but i cant brah idk whats going on im so fucking hungry lately
yeah idk, i could eat 4000 calories a day if i want tho ...

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Chicken, Banana ,carrots ,water 🙏

• Love it
Reactions: lilith