how to lose weight without stunting growth?

F

faded_pigeon47

Iron
155 pounds at like 20-25BF percentage. what can i do without affecting my growth at 14

same problem here

if you're 20-25% bodyfat it shouldnt take you more than a couple months to get to sub-15% bodyfat so just cut tbh

if you're 20-25% bodyfat it shouldnt take you more than a couple months to get to sub-15% bodyfat so just cut tbh
yeah but im asking how to do it safely without stunting height and messing with other stuff

Its impossible tbh. Just get lean (10% bf) and then eat slightly above maintenance until youre above 20% bf again. Getting lean also increases your growth hormone and insulin sensitivity

Its impossible tbh. Just get lean (10% bf) and then eat slightly above maintenance until youre above 20% bf again. Getting lean also increases your growth hormone and insulin sensitivity
Nope, Sanua and cardio might even enhance your growth, just make sure your getting over 1.4K calories thats high in micro nutrients. And take it Slow

yeah but im asking how to do it safely without stunting height and messing with other stuff
If u are fat, u are already unhealthy so having a small caloric deficit for exemple 100 calories bellow ur maintenance is safer because u will lose the weight super slow

Just eat when your body tells you to eat nobody will really care that you were fat when you were 14 in the future just lose weight after growth has stopped

if you think two months of a calorie deficit will stunt height and "mess" with other stuff then you're living in la la land. just eat a variety of foods, maybe take a multivitamin and sleep well. you'll be fine

if you think two months of a calorie deficit will stunt height and "mess" with other stuff then you're living in la la land. just eat a variety of foods, maybe take a multivitamin and sleep well. you'll be fine
true ty

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
If u are fat, u are already unhealthy so having a small caloric deficit for exemple 100 calories bellow ur maintenance is safer because u will lose the weight super slow
i've been bulking for the gym so i'm not that fat. i have a decent amount of muscle. also its gonna be near impossible to eat at a 100 calorie deficit because of how low it is

i've been bulking for the gym so i'm not that fat. i have a decent amount of muscle. also its gonna be near impossible to eat at a 100 calorie deficit because of how low it is
How is that impossible?Oh wait, u don't count calories?:lul: