How to make a Face Puller appliance for @CopeAndRope's Face Puller or For Face Bow

Yeah i was thinking the same . On the paper , if your goal is to have a better under eye area its seems logical to pull a the higher painfree degree ( because the elastic will surely give you hard time to your lips ).

Like i think the ideal device is aa one with diversified forces

Maybe rather to have only 2 elastics we should have 2+2 who pull at differebts angles to attack the maxilla 2 time stronger but in a different position .

Like on this shitty non realistic drawing :

View attachment 253717

Basically this represent. A pulling angle of 45° and an another one of 60-65°

Or maybe it can be 20°+60° i dont know...broscience as allaways.
This is a good idea bro!
Ok so i put all my money together and i will FINALLY buy it this week , but i have a doubt about one of your product :

The face bow you showed is this : View attachment 253605

But this kind of face bow is only for backward growth devices so what type of face bow we should have ( i dont want to use paper clips like in your video for symetrical reasons)
This can still be used with the device. It’s just convenient because these bows are cheaper. It’s impossible to pull back with this appliance anyway.

Can i buy one of you?

Hey Nelson I have a question about the mid face and eye area. Does pulling the maxilla upward and forward make your eyeballs set back/deepset? Or you would still need orbital decompression. @Golden Glass @retard any thoughts?

Attachments

• 0ED020D3-2004-4C58-9D2A-5FFDAACB7A70.jpeg
    0ED020D3-2004-4C58-9D2A-5FFDAACB7A70.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
Reactions: zeno, kota and Luke LLL
Hey Nelson I have a question about the mid face and eye area. Does pulling the maxilla upward and forward make your eyeballs set back/deepset? Or you would still need orbital decompression. @Golden Glass @retard any thoughts?
it will make the area under your orbitals less hollow so yes it should prevent your eyes from looking like they are bulging out, but I think having a prominent browridge is mostly responsible for giving the “deep set” and protected look

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kota, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
it will make the area under your orbitals less hollow so yes it should prevent your eyes from looking like they are bulging out, but I think having a prominent browridge is mostly responsible for giving the “deep set” and protected look
I don’t think he had a prominent broridge and his eyeballs looked like they were under the eyelid shape. If this can happen with FacePulling that’d be the biggest life fuel. I’m bone anchoring to get even greater results

Attachments

• 8763B985-BCD3-4515-AF7E-A8C9AF159EB5.jpeg
    8763B985-BCD3-4515-AF7E-A8C9AF159EB5.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
I don’t think he had a prominent broridge and his eyeballs looked like they were under the eyelid shape. If this can happen with FacePulling that’d be the biggest life fuel. I’m bone anchoring to get even greater results
When are you getting MSE bro?

When are you getting MSE bro?
Before the end of April; around the 15th. Could’ve been earlier but they’re designing a modified skeletal expander to fit with Sandra Ks facepuller.

• +1
Reactions: zeno, Golden Glass and Luke LLL
Before the end of April; around the 15th. Could’ve been earlier but they’re designing a modified skeletal expander to fit with Sandra Ks facepuller.
Did you purchase Sandra’s device already? Who is your doctor?

Very happy for you man👍🏻
Thank you bro; just a young nigga tryna ascend that’s all. Hopefully FacePulling works for you too. I need to solidify my part so I’m doing it all lol MSE + FaceMask + FacePull + supplements

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, zeno, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person

How the fuck are we supposed to pull with this device? It pulls the opposite way
@nelson

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
It isn't even possible to pull that way with this appliance. Bro, just put the rubber bands at the top.

So you mean we should put the rubber bands here? Please focus on the red lines

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and GoMadAndSTFU
@nelson Also, is the pressure pot necessary? My mom will freak out lol

Yes it is , it have the role of a polymerisator.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Nice, I hope this works out for you! Also, India has some of the most based religions and prophesies, I'm still learning about all that.
I'm not Indian. Bro

Just larping

• +1
Reactions: zeno and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
Maybe @Alexanderr can get it

...you can do without the big ass pressure pot but you will need a photo polymerisable ( dont know if its the good english) device .

View attachment 254576

So you mean we should put the rubber bands here? Please focus on the red lines
Yes
How is she not going to notice you doing everything else? Make a fire in the woods and do it.
...you can do without the big ass pressure pot but you will need a photo polymerisable ( dont know if its the good english) device .
It’s not even that big lol it’s like a regular pot.

Last edited:
Today i travelled 4hrs straight in Paris in train to get to the fucking orthodontic store and it was closed at 17hrs even if their internet site say 18hrs.

I get mad.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Chadelite
Today i travelled 4hrs straight in Paris in train to get to the fucking orthodontic store and it was closed at 17hrs even if their internet site say 18hrs.

I get mad.
You can’t order from them?

You can’t order from them?

I can but i cant find the separator on their site and im sure they have it it they stores

You should call them bro

Will do it tomorow tbh or i will finish using my cum to separate the mold and the appliance jfl,
Joke apart , how its going with the fp ? Do you wear it at night ? Any sensations ? What does your parents say ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
I’m sorry but I don’t buy this face-pulling stuff it’s like mewing all over again. Why haven’t I seen any scientific studies on this?

What’s the time expectation for results from FacePulling? Tomazzo’s Mewing progress took about 8 months, so let’s say he hard mewed give or take for that long. Hard Mewing is about 500 grams of force; that is the most the tongue can dish out. 8 months is 240 days; if you face pulled at a force of 1.5 KG would that be 160 days faster? Since it’s triple the force? Or that’s not how facial bone structure works

What’s the time expectation for results from FacePulling? Tomazzo’s Mewing progress took about 8 months, so let’s say he hard mewed give or take for that long. Hard Mewing is about 500 grams of force; that is the most the tongue can dish out. 8 months is 240 days; if you face pulled at a force of 1.5 KG would that be 160 days faster? Since it’s triple the force? Or that’s not how facial bone structure works

Not how facial bone structure works. Just gauge based on changes that you see.

Not how facial bone structure works. Just gauge based on changes that you see.
I think Nelson’s/CopeAndRopes method could work but to guarantee success getting MSE to split the suture and then pull that suture forward will guarantee Mewing/lefort changes so each device could have a different outcome on bone structure.

• +1
I think Nelson’s/CopeAndRopes method could work but to guarantee success getting MSE to split the suture and then pull that suture forward will guarantee Mewing/lefort changes so each device could have a different outcome on bone structure.

Yea I mean directly you should be able to see small changes and can determine how long it will take off of that. Remember this is pretty much "uncharted" areas in terms of treatment.

• +1
Screenshot 20200204 135733

Finally fucking ordered on a professional only site !!!

GotI super cheap price but i dont have the facial bow

Just read that when you are 9yo facepull givr you like 0,25mm of forward growth per month. Maybe its like 0,10-0,05 per month if you are 18 and more .

Last edited:
  • +1
IMG 20200204 165210 487

Is this a pressure pot ?????

• +1
no1 in this site will be commited enough to use this 16hrs on avg per day for 1year+ imo

• So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, noped and curryslayerordeath
Anyone got result?

no1 in this site will be commited enough to use this 16hrs on avg per day for 1year+ imo

This is 14hrs per day and minimum 12hrs
IMG 20200205 110400 817

IMG 20200205 110546 451

They forget to ship me polymer and monomer fuuuuuckkk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeno
This is 14hrs per day and minimum 12hrs
View attachment 256819

View attachment 256821

They forget to ship me polymer and monomer fuuuuuckkk
If your tongue and overall posture is absolute top notch thn sure u might get away with 12-14hrs a day, for most people on this site who are above 17 already , 14hrs might not even be enough since as soon as they stop pulling their posture is shit so they relapse.

Did you order it?

Yes if its all right i built it this weekend i dont know why they forget

I have a nice camera too i think i will make aa video like you .
If your tongue and overall posture is absolute top notch thn sure u might get away with 12-14hrs a day, for most people on this site who are above 17 already , 14hrs might not even be enough since as soon as they stop pulling their posture is shit so they relapse.

No one have a shit oral posture here

Last edited:
  • +1
This could be an ascension; he only mewed and FacePulled through a belt. This mogs that so we can expect better results
Much of the change we see in these frontal views seem to be from masseter hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and GoMadAndSTFU
Much of the change we see in these frontal views seem to be from masseter hypertrophy.
So chewing gum can yield such results? Sounds a bit far fetched

So chewing gum can yield such results? Sounds a bit far fetched
In terms of width in the masseter region, which is the most obvious change I see in these frontal views, yes. I don't think facepulling or mewing would affect this area in particular as much as masseter hypertrophy. There are many more severe examples out there than this guy if you look at bruxism cases.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
This could be an ascension; he only mewed and FacePulled through a belt. This mogs that so we can expect better results

Belt facepulling is bullshit. Tbis have nothing to relate to facepulling

• +1
@nelson @wagbox
If I can't get orthodontic monomer and polymer, is it legit to buy nail monomer and polymer? I refer to the materials women use to build fake nails

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Luke LLL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back