How to make a Face Puller appliance for @CopeAndRope's Face Puller or For Face Bow

Why should I care when I am not tagged? Name me one good reason.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
@nelson how have two questions for you:
> how can two paper clips hold the strength of the facepuller?
> I would prefer using the facebow, but you said it's only for the bow, anyway it has a fixed measure so how can you know it fits to your palate width?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Luke LLL
@nelson how have two questions for you:
> how can two paper clips hold the strength of the facepuller?
> I would prefer using the facebow, but you said it's only for the bow, anyway it has a fixed measure so how can you know it fits to your palate width?
It was just for demonstration purposes, because I don’t have any facebows right now. It is the same strength as the face bow though, and can hold more than 2kg of force (maximum amount recomended).

If you use the face bow you can bend it to whatever width your palate is.
Hello , is this good for monomer andand polymer ?

View attachment 242034
View attachment 242037

Because your amazon links arent available in France . And it coast like 100€ per 8oz a, a peofessional shop jfl
I forgot if I left it in the vid or not, but when I was filming I said to the camera “if anyone knows if monomer and polymer for fake nails works or not please let me know” so if you want to test it out if would be very helpful. I don’t know if it works at the moment though, because this is used for making nails.
Awesome vid bro just finished watching it! Is that mold you made salvageable for the expander appliance?

And it'd be badass if you could do that vid on a mandibular appliance too
Since the packages come with so much material I’d recommend just making a fresh one. In theory if there’s nothing missing where you need to add acrylic then yes it would work. If you do re use it make sure to soak it in water for 10 minutes again.
Still thinking that pulling at a positive vector is too theorical and will probably hinder the saggital growth of the maxilla.
Aren’t we trying to replicate what mewing is doing and multiply it by 10? Mewing is pushing directly up into the palate, maybe 45 degrees or even 75. Why are people scared to pull at 30? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Chadelite and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Ok will test it out .

• +1
Hey man , i think ive found orthodontic polymer and monomer but its not explicit , can you help me :

Screenshot 20200126 153835

Screenshot 20200126 154122

For me it seems to be polymer and monomet but i dont know.

But i cant find "Yellow Buff Stone " ?? What is this ? Is this have aa other name ? Can i do without it ?

And i also cant find the luiquid foil separator , with the traduction it absolutly doesnt mean shit in French.

Thanks , ive found all the other products so i will buy them this week.

Hey man , i think ive found orthodontic polymer and monomer but its not explicit , can you help me :

View attachment 244533
View attachment 244534

For me it seems to be polymer and monomet but i dont know.

But i cant find "Yellow Buff Stone " ?? What is this ? Is this have aa other name ? Can i do without it ?

And i also cant find the luiquid foil separator , with the traduction it absolutly doesnt mean shit in French.

Thanks , ive found all the other products so i will buy them this week.
The first pic is monomer. Send me a link to the second one I have no idea what that is.

The first pic is monomer. Send me a link to the second one I have no idea what that is.

https://www.gacd.fr/article-2003868-unifast.html , the site is pretty good and large .

Also i find out that yellow buff stone is just plaster so its ok i just need to find luiquid foil separator and polymer

One question : how its going ? Do you wear it at night ?

The whole things gonna cost me 150€ i think this is full worth it . Will certainly accelerate the processus if i find a job and buying hgh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
https://www.gacd.fr/article-2003868-unifast.html , the site is pretty good and large .

Also i find out that yellow buff stone is just plaster so its ok i just need to find luiquid foil separator and polymer

One question : how its going ? Do you wear it at night ?

The whole things gonna cost me 150€ i think this is full worth it . Will certainly accelerate the processus if i find a job and buying hgh.
Post your sources when you’re done bro

since most of the listed products can't be shipped to Europe, I'm going to search equivalent products on italian amazon and local dental supplier sites.
This is not easy because it's hard to figure out how Italian dental labs call theese products in Italian

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Golden Glass and Luke LLL
@SayNoToRotting

since most of the listed products can't be shipped to Europe, I'm going to search equivalent products on italian amazon and local dental supplier sites.
This is not easy because it's hard to figure out how Italian dental labs call theese products in Italian

Same in France. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Lorsss and Luke LLL
We need a mega thread with sources

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and GoMadAndSTFU
Post your sources when you’re done bro

Found out some interesting things :

This is the separator :

And this is what it seams to be polymère + monomere , basically the resin kit :

• +1
I don’t how you guys are so lowinhib to use something like this on your face. Like many users here, I have a great base. Wouldn’t want to risk ruining that base with something we have extremely little orthodontic studies about.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alvik, Vidyacoper, Chadelite and 1 other person
I don’t how you guys are so lowinhib to use something like this on your face. Like many users here, I have a great base. Wouldn’t want to risk ruining that base with something we have extremely little orthodontic studies about.
if you quit facepulling in the first months, the results are reversible

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alvik, Deleted member 2227, Chadelite and 2 others

There's a ton of orthodontic studies about this kind of stuff. The part about making it yourself is very concerning though because it should be done under a trained ortho.

• Hmm...
  • +1
What exactly are you even taking issue with?
What is it that could both
•ruin your base, and
•that we happen to have little orthodontic studies about?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
There's a ton of orthodontic studies about this kind of stuff. The part about making it yourself is very concerning though because it should be done under a trained ortho.
I am a trained ortho. Skill>qualification

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Alvik, RAITEIII and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
I was consulting with an orthodontist and they said large amounts of forces like the 2kg that @CopeAndRope suggested could leave detrimental impacts on the face and can be impossible to fix/reverse and treatment to do so if possible could cause more damage. They did say when done with the right amount of force and right structure it could work, but there is not enough research to give an exact answer as to howto make a safe facepulling device. That is not to say that perfect facepuller hasn't been discovered yet, though - again the research is not just extensive enough to really prove anything.

• +1
Reactions: WatchFaceandLMSBois!
I was consulting with an orthodontist and they said large amounts of forces like the 2kg that @CopeAndRope suggested could leave detrimental impacts on the face and can be impossible to fix/reverse and treatment to do so if possible could cause more damage. They did say when done with the right amount of force and right structure it could work, but there is not enough research to give an exact answer as to howto make a safe facepulling device. That is not to say that perfect facepuller hasn't been discovered yet, though - again the research is not just extensive enough to really prove anything.

Ok so lets put 500g of force. This seems bro science for me but anyway thanks for bringing knowledge to thid subject

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
doing this and buying the bow will cause changes even if im old?

• +1
doing this and buying the bow will cause changes even if im old?
That is the goal. Younger people's bones are able to move with just mewing. This is basically hard mewing 24/7

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Alvik, Chintuck22, WatchFaceandLMSBois! and 1 other person
That is the goal. Younger people's bones are able to move with just mewing. This is basically hard mewing 24/7

Thanks king, really appreciate your reply, do you still talk to @CopeAndRope ? to know if he really got results from this and how much did he took to archieve that? have you see results yourself?

• +1
Reactions: WatchFaceandLMSBois! and Luke LLL
Thanks king, really appreciate your reply, do you still talk to @CopeAndRope ? to know if he really got results from this and how much did he took to archieve that? have you see results yourself?
I don't really talk with him. He inspired me though.

• +1
Shout out to the one and only
@CopeAndRope

Shout out to my brothers
@wagbox @Alcezar @my_babel_physics_pro

I wish you luck everyone. Pool your money with a friend, or sell appliances to people if you want to make the money back. All of this equipment will be useable with an upcoming guide for another orthodontic appliance that I came up with while making this video.

Links:

Impression Trays (All sizes) https://amzn.to/2sXPr9m

Alginate https://amzn.to/2Rm0Zwe

Mixing Spatula https://amzn.to/2NVrBlN

Yellow Buff Stone https://amzn.to/2ROePqr

Lab Vibrator (Not necessary - Good to have) https://amzn.to/2NVeUr2

Dremel (Cheap) https://amzn.to/2RNCFSX

Dremel (Used in the video) https://amzn.to/2RG1GQ8

Dental Burrs https://amzn.to/2NWt774

Sanding Drums https://amzn.to/2NWc59n

Separator https://www.greatlakesdentaltech.com/great-lakes-separator-8-oz_175-034.html

Polymer https://amzn.to/2Rkaqwe

Monomer https://www.greatlakesdentaltech.com/monomer-light-blue-8-oz_040-026.html

Monomer Dispenser https://amzn.to/2GigtuX

Face Bow (Necessary - Replacement for paper clip used in the video) https://amzn.to/38EDIM5

Pressure Pot (Cheap - Used in the video) https://amzn.to/2TTEsca

Pressure Pot (Better) https://amzn.to/2NVfogQ

Pressure Pot (Pro) https://www.greatlakesdentaltech.co...ustable-temperature-pressure-pot_225-040.html Expander (For guide coming next week) https://amzn.to/3aD12LZ

@Chadelite @Don't Forget to mew @OOGABOOGA @Extra Chromosome @GetThatBread @Rift678 @Bobbu flay @Chintuck22 @Lorsss @Leo0509 @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Fuk @so_cold97 @Titbot @Rob Paul'sHeight [USER=3918]@BlackPillChad @her @Yoyome99 @Averagecel @Maxillacel @ZyzzReincarnate @StuffedFrog @athnico @Darkstrand @GarixTheChad @MaxxedOut @BigBoy @Ritalincel @facemaxxed

Forgot to mention @LordNorwood @Golden Glass

Sorry if I forgot to mention you.

Does this actually work?

• +1
  • +1
I don't really talk with him. He inspired me though.
Is @CopeAndRope still around? When hovering over his name, it's crossed out, and I can't view his profile. It makes me fear that he's no longer around. Do you have his contact info, or know if he's still here?

Is @CopeAndRope still around? When hovering over his name, it's crossed out, and I can't view his profile. It makes me fear that he's no longer around. Do you have his contact info, or know if he's still here?

You dont need him to make an oral appliance for face bow.

• +1
You dont need him to make an oral appliance for face bow.
I just liked his contributions to this site, his posts were severely high-iq, I borrowed the gif he used btw for my profile pic, hehe, I had to. What a slayer gif.

• +1
I just liked his contributions to this site, his posts were severely high-iq, I borrowed the gif he used btw for my profile pic, hehe, I had to. What a slayer gif.

He's facepuller was only a cheap copy past of a an already known orthodontic tool tbh . He doesnt even post result of the facepuller on him jfl.

he seems to be a hight work oldcel , he doesnt revolutionate anything tbh. He democratized facepulling and he bring back some nice knowledge but no one on this forum posted results of facepulling.

And yeah the gif his godlike , its the ideal goal of long time facepulling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Chadelite and WatchFaceandLMSBois!
He's facepuller was only a cheap copy past of a an already known orthodontic tool tbh . He doesnt even post result of the facepuller on him jfl.

he seems to be a hight work oldcel , he doesnt revolutionate anything tbh. He democratized facepulling and he bring back some nice knowledge but no one on this forum posted results of facepulling.

Yeah, I'm glad everyone is getting together and compiling this knowledge, I wouldn't want to be reliant to any one person (so as not to have the rug pulled out from under us on anyone's departure), but I certainly appreciate everyone's contributions here, if copypasta is what it takes to keep important discoveries in our collective awareness, so be it. I'm very optimistic about the progress of this site, and this particular thread, big-brain things are happening here.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and GoMadAndSTFU
I am a trained ortho. Skill>qualification
Trained by a shekel mod

I mog the gif jfl fuck this facepulling will make me terachsd in a few yrs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, WatchFaceandLMSBois!, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Trained by a shekel mod

I mog the gif jfl fuck this facepulling will make me terachsd in a few yrs
Nice, I hope this works out for you! Also, India has some of the most based religions and prophesies, I'm still learning about all that.

That is why God gave you the perfect tool for this :

YOUR FUCKING TONGUE.

You can apply the correct pressure on both maxilla and mandible (using the tip) ffs.

It's easy and natural for a good reason. It was made for that shit.

It took me a few seconds to realize this when trying a MEWING 2.0 experience.
You can call it USUMING.

If you don't understand how, it's normal. You are not used to play with your tongue over here ;)

You're welcome.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik
@nelson My teeth are crooked, I have a 100% overbite and my palette could use widening (I understand you'll make a guide on the palette-widening part). Should I get braces to straighten my teeth first (but obviously not get anything else done by the orthodontist), then use this device after my teeth are straightened?

@nelson My teeth are crooked, I have a 100% overbite and my palette could use widening (I understand you'll make a guide on the palette-widening part). Should I get braces to straighten my teeth first (but obviously not get anything else done by the orthodontist), then use this device after my teeth are straightened?
Replied in other thread

• +1
Ok yall ive read on a french orthodontic site that we need to wear the face puller at least 98hrs per week . Its 14hrs per day . The minimum s 12hrs per day.

• +1
Ok yall ive read on a french orthodontic site that we need to wear the face puller at least 98hrs per week . Its 14hrs per day . The minimum s 12hrs per day.
Nice. Could you provide the link?

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, retard, WatchFaceandLMSBois! and 2 others
Ok so i put all my money together and i will FINALLY buy it this week , but i have a doubt about one of your product :

The face bow you showed is this :
IMG 20200202 233223

But this kind of face bow is only for backward growth devices so what type of face bow we should have ( i dont want to use paper clips like in your video for symetrical reasons)

Last edited:
I was just thinking about the angle that we set the FP too, I was thinking that the max angle can be quite high since we are trying to correct down grown maxillas, meaning that as long as you are not going high enough to cause problems, there is no point in trying to “replicate” the angle that the tongue applies as in theory the tongue was preventing the face of becoming down swung in the first place, not to correct a downwards grown one, and that a higher angle will cause more CCW which is the entire point of the FP, meaning the highest angle without causing problems is probably the best for results, just broscience though I probably won’t go above 45 degrees

Any opinions on this?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and GoMadAndSTFU
Little note about the pulling force :

the force generated by the elastic is an orthopedic force, that is to say it acts to move the jaws and not the teeth as an orthodontic force does. It must be between 8 - 10 oz to have this orthopedic effect on the upper jaw. This force is much greater than that of orthodontic elastics used on fixed multi-ring appliances (“pins”) which varies between 2-5 oz.

W

• +1
I was just thinking about the angle that we set the FP too, I was thinking that the max angle can be quite high since we are trying to correct down grown maxillas, meaning that as long as you are not going high enough to cause problems, there is no point in trying to “replicate” the angle that the tongue applies as in theory the tongue was preventing the face of becoming down swung in the first place, not to correct a downwards grown one, and that a higher angle will cause more CCW which is the entire point of the FP, meaning the highest angle without causing problems is probably the best for results, just broscience though I probably won’t go above 45 degrees

Any opinions on this?

Yeah i was thinking the same . On the paper , if your goal is to have a better under eye area its seems logical to pull a the higher painfree degree ( because the elastic will surely give you hard time to your lips ).

Like i think the ideal device is aa one with diversified forces

Maybe rather to have only 2 elastics we should have 2+2 who pull at differebts angles to attack the maxilla 2 time stronger but in a different position .

Like on this shitty non realistic drawing :

IMG 20200203 010657

Basically this represent. A pulling angle of 45° and an another one of 60-65°

Or maybe it can be 20°+60° i dont know...broscience as allaways.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and retard
Yeah i was thinking the same . On the paper , if your goal is to have a better under eye area its seems logical to pull a the higher painfree degree ( because the elastic will surely give you hard time to your lips ).

Like i think the ideal device is aa one with diversified forces

Maybe rather to have only 2 elastics we should have 2+2 who pull at differebts angles to attack the maxilla 2 time stronger but in a different position .

Like on this shitty non realistic drawing :

View attachment 253717

Basically this represent. A pulling angle of 45° and an another one of 60-65°

Or maybe it can be 20°+60° i dont know...broscience as allaways.
This made me realize too high of the angle may prevent the maxilla from coming forward itsself, while this would certainly grow the maxilla upwards at a faster rate that may be the extent of it and now not actually cause saggital growth and only causing it to rotate upwards

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back