How To Make A Girl Love You - Scientific Evidence [actually groundbreaking and urgent]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
worth reading until the end

Do what you can to be as good looking and tall as possible to get with her in the first place(100% looks).

Then you need to make her love you

Find a girl below your SMV and status match, preferably younger so more easily controlled and impressed

Have a baby with her (eventually, but you can do the rest of these in the mean time)

Make her stay at home looking after the baby

Dont let her have social media ( some girls wont like this but this is why we're going for someone below ur smv match so she doesnt wanna lose you)

Check her phone very regularly and make it clear that if u see her message a boy, whether its friend, coworker or anything, then your going to leave her and take everything away. If she doesnt want to do this step, then its cos shes gonna cheat on you. This is the most important one. Be adamant on "if you've got nothing to hide then let me go on ur phone"

Ask her to tell her everyone in ur family, brothers, cousins etc. so she can't talk to another boy and be like 'its my cousin!'

Don't let her have any hobbies outside of home which include men,
if she goes to yoga class, go there and make sure its just women

Be rich and provide a good life for you and the kid

Dominate her during sex and get her to fulfill your sexual fantacies

But always put a focus on spending ur money so u can mog. Make sure you look nice, make sure you have a nice watch, car etc...

Buy her stuff that benefits you like sexy lingerie

Give her an average family car as the secondary car, put emphasis on that she doesnt need a car anyways cos she doesnt go anywhere
(also make sure you legally own that car). If she wants it to be hers so she has something out of the relationship, forge the shit out of some documents

Have a group of friends u can hang with but try to segregate her from her friends(bonus if u can find a girl without any friends at all) (aka 20% of them)

Don't marry her and make sure to get her to sign any paper work that prevents her from taking any of ur shit if u split up.

Have other girls text you and shit(so her hypergamous brain is focused on you instead of other guys) but claim not to text them back or not to know them

If she wants to half own anything like the house, car etc so shes not left with nothing if u leave. Dont let her. Or if she is gonna leave if she doesnt. FORGE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SHIT

All of that might sound controlling, but its behind closed doors and u can just tell her its because you love her so much and dont wanna lose her.

Other than that, be a genuinely good boyfriend,
make her laugh, always go out together, be her best friend, let her talk to you about everything, her deepest darkest secrets etc... try not to tell her every one of urs

Also who do you think shes gonna be more attracted to, the simp with no backbone who does everything for her and lets her go out and cheat on him every weekend. or the guy who controls her, dominates her, but also provides for her and gives her good sex and a good life best friend?

why do you think 50 shades of grey is such a popular book? do you think it would be as popular if the rich good looking guy treated her really nicely? no. its popular cos he controlled her, had good sex with her, had everything controlled as fuck.

But the first step is to be good looking, white and tall. (hope i didnt get ur hopes up ethnic'cels)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Dionysus, .👽. and 13 others
what in the red pill

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, paranakee, SONnemo13? and 2 others
1552965572638 png
37iS17Rh

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Slothcel, Lolcel and 3 others
So just be the controlling boyfriend theory?
Wow how innovative:eek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Kristin, Lolcel and 5 others
Waiting for your next thread:

How To Make Tyrone in prison Love You - Scientific Evidence [actually groundbreaking and urgent]​

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Tallooksmaxxer, Kristin and 9 others
how to get a girl to love you -

get her when she is 12 or younger

unfortunately due to social conditioning, foids of that age will only date subhumans of their age as they are brainwashed into thinking dating an older guy is wrong

they would literally rather date a trucel who is only as tall as my neck

fuck this clown world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Yerico7, Deleted member 14781 and 6 others

Do what you can to be as good looking and tall as possible to get with her in the first place(100% looks).

Find a girl below your SMV and status match, preferably younger so more easily controlled and impressed

Have a baby with her (eventually, but you can do the rest of these in the mean time)

Dont let her have social media ( some girls wont like this but this is why we're going for someone below ur smv match so she doesnt wanna lose you)

Check her phone very regularly and make it clear that if u see her message a boy, whether its friend, coworker or anything, then your going to leave her and take everything away. If she doesnt want to do this step, then its cos shes gonna cheat on you. This is the most important one. Be adamant on "if you've got nothing to hide then let me go on ur phone"

Ask her to tell her everyone in ur family, brothers, cousins etc. so she can't talk to another boy and be like 'its my cousin!'

But always put a focus on spending ur money so u can mog. Make sure you look nice, make sure you have a nice watch, car etc...

Give her an average family car as the secondary car, put emphasis on that she doesnt need a car anyways cos she doesnt go anywhere
(also make sure you legally own that car). If she wants it to be hers so she has something out of the relationship, forge the shit out of some documents

Have a group of friends u can hang with but try to segregate her from her friends(bonus if u can find a girl without any friends at all) (aka 20% of them)

Don't marry her and make sure to get her to sign any paper work that prevents her from taking any of ur shit if u split up.

Have other girls text you and shit(so her hypergamous brain is focused on you instead of other guys) but claim not to text them back or not to know them

If she wants to half own anything like the house, car etc so shes not left with nothing if u leave. Dont let her. Or if she is gonna leave if she doesnt. FORGE THE SHIT OUT OF THAT SHIT

All of that might sound controlling, but its behind closed doors and u can just tell her its because you love her so much and dont wanna lose her.

make her laugh, always go out together, be her best friend, let her talk to you about everything, her deepest darkest secrets etc... try not to tell her every one of urs

Also who do you think shes gonna be more attracted to, the simp with no backbone who does everything for her and lets her go out and cheat on him every weekend. or the guy who controls her, dominates her, but also provides for her and gives her good sex and a good life best friend?

why do you think 50 shades of grey is such a popular book? do you think it would be as popular if the rich good looking guy treated her really nicely? no. its popular cos he controlled her, had good sex with her, had everything controlled as fuck.

But the first step is to be good looking, white and tall. (hope i didnt get ur hopes up ethnic'cels)
I think that ur theory works only on a type of girls... The type of girls who like to be fully dominated. if u find the wrong girl u can even end up in jail... Just be sure that your girlfriend is this type of girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

unfortunately due to social conditioning, foids of that age will only date subhumans of their age as they are brainwashed into thinking dating an older guy is wrong

fuck this clown world
:eek:

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 15595 and Stopping@Nothing19

fuck this clown world
:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 15595

fuck this clown world
So u like 12 y/o girls? I mean, I'm 16 and I don't like them, an adult who has not mental problems should not be attracted by 12y/o girls dude...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wagbox, Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member
dnrd, be good looking and not boring

So u like 12 y/o girls? I mean, I'm 16 and I don't like them, an adult who has not mental problems should not be attracted by 12y/o girls dude...
i like 9-12yo girls yes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, dashundalon, Deleted member 11610 and 1 other person
i like 9-12yo girls yes
It's not a crime to like them but I suggest u to not try to start a relationship with a child...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024
"But the first step is to be good looking, white and tall. (hope i didnt get ur hopes up ethnic'cels)"
Best part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I think that ur theory works only on a type of girls... The type of girls who like to be fully dominated. if u find the wrong girl u can even end up in jail... Just be sure that your girlfriend is this type of girl.
how would this make u go to jail?

fuck this clown world
>Clown world
>12 or younger
>Brainwashed

Please go back to .club / .is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
how would this make u go to jail?
She talks with her friends about how u treat her and they start to be worried, they can start to say that u are mentally abusing her and call the police... It has happened in the past, I would not be surprised.

where is scientific evidence?

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 14543 and Basedprincess
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, dashundalon, Deleted member 11610 and 2 others
7030.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Basedprincess
where is scientific evidence?
It works cause it's the method who has used my mother's ex boyfriend, he studied a lot of psychology, he treated me and my mother like that... He made her cry a lot of time... She leaved him only because of me, I was depressed when I was only 9 and my psychologist told my mother to leave him, he was even convincing my mother to abbandon me...

She talks with her friends about how u treat her and they start to be worried, they can start to say that u are mentally abusing her and call the police... It has happened in the past, I would not be surprised.
bro ur checking her phone, ur not gonna go jail lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
It works cause it's the method who has used my mother's ex boyfriend, he studied a lot of psychology, he treated me and my mother like that... He made her cry a lot of time... She leaved him only because of me, I was depressed when I was only 9 and my psychologist told my mother to leave him, he was even convincing my mother to abbandon me...
wtf, by the things i was writing in the method, i didnt mean actually treat her badly. just control her hard and be a nice boyfriend(i suppose this would include being nice to her kid) but thats sad he was trying to convince ur mom to abandon you. i can relate my dads new gf did that and now i dont see him

make her buy you shit and make her spend her money on you. then she has sunk cost fallacy if she ever thinks about leaving you.

"b-b-b-b-but ive done so much for him :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ALCAPOWNED and 1 other person
wtf, by the things i was writing in the method, i didnt mean actually treat her badly. just control her hard and be a nice boyfriend(i suppose this would include being nice to her kid) but thats sad he was trying to convince ur mom to abandon you. i can relate my dads new gf did that and now i dont see him
Treat her badly? He gave me presents every day... He was good to me but when me or my mother didn't respect his orders he became mad and started to hit... It's overcontrolling ur partner the main problem, it's not a good relationship, it's sick. I don't suggest anyone here to follow this method even it it works. Even if he didn't use hands as a punishment, what should u do if ur partner refuses to abandon social networks or their kids are not happy that u are their new father? U punish them, even if u don't hit them and u use other methods the result is always the same. Who uses this method is sick.

• JFL
Treat her badly? He gave me presents every day... He was good to me but when me or my mother didn't respect his orders he became mad and started to hit... It's overcontrolling ur partner the main problem, it's not a good relationship, it's sick. I don't suggest anyone here to follow this method even it it works. Even if he didn't use hands as a punishment, what should u do if ur partner refuses to abandon social networks or their kids are not happy that u are their new father? U punish them, even if u don't hit them and u use other methods the result is always the same. Who uses this method is sick.
sarft

make her buy you shit and make her spend her money on you. then she has sunk cost fallacy if she ever thinks about leaving you.

"b-b-b-b-but ive done so much for him :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:"
The real pro thread is here. You gotta not even FEED women insofar as eating out, but instead have them eat with your family/tantric cooking.
Literally every fat conservative in America follows OP's advice and ends up masturbating in the bathroom on a small phone while his happy wifey happy lifey has a threesome with Tyrone and op's daughter of questionable parentage.
Always look for girls who enjoy giving, take and you'll both be happy.

• JFL

fuck this clown world
based. this is the only way

Hope that psychotic sick piece of shit rots in hell.
You might wanna pick some of this stuff up bro, it's true. Otherwise your girl will walk over you like what started happening to Arvid jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
You might wanna pick some of this stuff up bro, it's true. Otherwise your girl will walk over you like what started happening to Arvid jfl
what stuff?
also what happened to arvid?

Ngl bro Muslim marriages are literally like this- especially back in the day these days harder but it's very based and the women worship their husbands lol

Ngl bro Muslim marriages are literally like this- especially back in the day these days harder but it's very based and the women worship their husbands lol
ive noticed bro. this is why islam is based af. this is the only way to get girls to behave and act like they should be acting. western women act disgustingly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Chadethnic101
ive noticed bro. this is why islam is based af. this is the only way to get girls to behave and act like they should be acting. western women act disgustingly
Yeah Muslim girls who have been born in UK act like western women a lot now annoyingly (coz young men gone soft)- sure bet is a foreign Muslim stacey from a poor country

nice troll lol
theres no controlling women in 2021 even in muslim landia
women are already on Tiktok/ Insta fishing for Chads and those who can afford to take a plane out of the ME...well you know what happens :feelskek: JBW Chad something something lol
its over for :bluepill: fantasies

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
nice troll lol
theres no controlling women in 2021 even in muslim landia
women are already on Tiktok/ Insta fishing for Chads and those who can afford to take a plane out of the ME...well you know what happens :feelskek: JBW Chad something something lol
its over for :bluepill: fantasies
thats why u dont let them advertise themself on tiktok/insta