How to make girl cheat?

S

SONnemo13?

Iron
Currently in high school, know this girl (went to same primary skl but diff high skls) whos been in a relationship for over 3 years now, before that time i would constantly be trying to 'subtly' flirt with her but prolly ended up creeping her out as i wasnt gdlkn, I never explicitly said i found her fit but made it clear.

The girl is generally quite quiet and does not initiate convo with a guy unless she perceives him as a gay best friend type, she does not entertain guys she isnt into unlike some girls who love to lead guys on

her boyfriend would have been a chad at the time and he had status however he has not had a glow up many people have and is considerably below her lookswise, he still status mogs but people have begun to care less.

At this point I have had a considerable glow up considering im able to get with girls, girls have explicitly told me and just better treatment from people in general, I see her at tennis once a week and now she has started to go out of her way to come up and talk to me which is odd considering personality and the nature of the tennis lesson(very sweaty, most people dont talk, especially not guys and girls). She is very clearly flirting imo (laughing at stuff that isnt funny, in general acting very feminine, you'll just have to take my word for it) and due to my past behaviours she knows i think shes hot.

There is a party coming up that a girl at my school is having, only people from my school are invited however since this tennis girl is friends with her, shes also gonna be there WITHOUT HER BOYFRIEND.

Alcohol shall be present so I'm wondering how I should try and make a move on her, if need be I shall initiate cos idc abt her boyfriend and social repercussions.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, isis_Bleach and Gaia262
Currently in high school, know this girl (went to same primary skl but diff high skls) whos been in a relationship for over 3 years now, before that time i would constantly be trying to 'subtly' flirt with her but prolly ended up creeping her out as i wasnt gdlkn, I never explicitly said i found her fit but made it clear.

The girl is generally quite quiet and does not initiate convo with a guy unless she perceives him as a gay best friend type, she does not entertain guys she isnt into unlike some girls who love to lead guys on

her boyfriend would have been a chad at the time and he had status however he has not had a glow up many people have and is considerably below her lookswise, he still status mogs but people have begun to care less.

At this point I have had a considerable glow up considering im able to get with girls, girls have explicitly told me and just better treatment from people in general, I see her at tennis once a week and now she has started to go out of her way to come up and talk to me which is odd considering personality and the nature of the tennis lesson(very sweaty, most people dont talk, especially not guys and girls). She is very clearly flirting imo (laughing at stuff that isnt funny, in general acting very feminine, you'll just have to take my word for it) and due to my past behaviours she knows i think shes hot.

There is a party coming up that a girl at my school is having, only people from my school are invited however since this tennis girl is friends with her, shes also gonna be there WITHOUT HER BOYFRIEND.

Alcohol shall be present so I'm wondering how I should try and make a move on her, if need be I shall initiate cos idc abt her boyfriend and social repercussions.

Not going to lie I hate fuckers who looksmax for the purpose to steal other peoples girls.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 18439 and 9 others
Don’t do it bro have some respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 18244
Why tf would you try to get with a slut that cheats on her boyfriend? Guess how it will end if you get together

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 17525 and 7 others
Stop being a disgusting piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 11758, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Not going to lie I hate fuckers who looksmax for the purpose to steal other peoples girls.
Since when did i say i looksmaxxxed for that reason, this girl is showing me signs of interest and I think shes hot so I'm wondering how I can get with her, ideally the boyfriend never finds out and they continue their relationship, I wouldn't take a girl from a relationship

Why tf would you try to get with a slut that cheats on her boyfriend? Guess how it will end if you get together
I never said I wanted to be in a relationship with her, just cheat with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Deleted member 14693
Since when did i say i looksmaxxxed for that reason, this girl is showing me signs of interest and I think shes hot so I'm wondering how I can get with her, ideally the boyfriend never finds out and they continue their relationship, I wouldn't take a girl from a relationship

JUST FUCK OFF AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. HOPE YOU GET SHOT OR SOMETHING

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, ManzareK, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
You are going to stand in the corner pretending to look at your phone. stop coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946 and Deleted member 16371
JFL AT COMMENTS HERE
ITS NOT HIS FAULT IF BITCH CHEATS
ITS HER OBLIGATION TO BE LOYAL NOT HIS
GO FOR HER OP, FUCK HER HARD AND RECORD IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 11758, Toth's thot and 7 others
I never said I wanted to be in a relationship with her, just cheat with her
Mirin. Cucking a guy has to be the best, most affirming thing you can experience :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and SONnemo13?
Don't overthink too much. If she wants to cheat otherwise doing 1000 other things won't make her cheat.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and SONnemo13?
JFL AT COMMENTS HERE
Exactly, if she truly does want to cheat and I don't let her do it with me, she will with someone else, would be incredibly patheric if I said no and she fucks some other dude at this party. If she wants to cheat she has emotionally detached from him and will end things with him sooner or later anyways, me rejecting her won't make her question her morals and stop her from cheating which is what some of the commenters seem to think.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
that's the reason looksmax should go private, because of people like you.

You don't deserve to ascenddd

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
that's the reason looksmax should go private, because of people like you.

You don't deserve to ascenddd
why would I be unworthy of ascension, If i don't enable her someone else will without hesitation.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
why would I be unworthy of ascension, If i don't enable her someone else will without hesitation.
just don't be a scumbag and search for women which are single, dont fuck someone else's life up because you feel like it

just don't be a scumbag and search for women which are single, dont fuck someone else's life up because you feel like it
his life wont be fucked, chances are he shall never find out, none of his friends will be there and in the off chance one of her girl friends finds out she wont snitch

his life wont be fucked, chances are he shall never find out, none of his friends will be there and in the off chance one of her girl friends finds out she wont snitch
That’s fucked jfl. I get enabling a cheater because she’s probably cheat with someone else anyway but you should tell the bf cuz you’re both dudes not side won’t the girl :feelskek:

Anyway by the looks of it she wont cheat and you’re wasting your time orbiting someone else’s bitch

That’s fucked jfl. I get enabling a cheater because she’s probably cheat with someone else anyway but you should tell the bf cuz you’re both dudes not side won’t the girl :feelskek:

Anyway by the looks of it she wont cheat and you’re wasting your time orbiting someone else’s bitch
I'm not orbiting her, if she makes it clear thats what she wants then I shall go ahead but i havent been wasting anytime on her.

I do not know this guy in the slightest, I wouldn't go out of my way to tell him cos it would seem odd some guy he's never talked to is telling him he fucked her girl, if she denies it and he believes her I would likely be in shit.

If he somehow gets wise to it and asks me I won't deny it however

i cucked a guy at a party and i felt horrible ngl. and if she goes to a party alone without her boyfriend shes most likely a whore so why would you wanna fuck her at the first place

Last edited:
i cucked a guy at a party and i felt horrible ngl. and if she goes to a party alone without her boyfriend shes most likely a whore so why would you wanna fuck her at the first place
Most girls are whore and I dont intend to LTR her

Did u know the guy u cucked?

Most girls are whore and I dont intend to LTR her

Did u know the guy u cucked?
yeah she was with him but i thought it was her friend or some shit and she started approaching me

he was mad af i saw it when i was with her but he didnt do shit cause i was 20 cm taller:lul:

Be GL. I cucked some married fag once

if you really wanna fuck, and you wont feel bad, then just do that, whats the worst thing that can happen

• +1
Reactions: SONnemo13?
JFL AT COMMENTS HERE
This tbh.

Record it, send it to her boyfriend and then spread the video around school.

:forcedsmile:

that shit was lit she'd said to him to go back home and then we went to the toilet and then sh called him and he drove her back home afterall

Last edited:
that shit was lit she'd said to him to go back home and then we went to the toilet and then sh called him and he drove her back home afterall
That girl is heartless lmao

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
That girl is heartless lmao
so lemme end the story. she then, after chatting on ig caught feelings most likely since she was still tryna communicate w me, after i insulted her and ghosted afterwards. that whore been liking my every story and responding to them for a year😂(y)

so lemme end the story. she then, after chatting on ig caught feelings most likely since she was still tryna communicate w me, after i insulted her and ghosted afterwards. that whore been liking my every story and responding to them for a year😂(y)
Damn.
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Bro code man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758