How to make hair so long thick and wavy..

Deleted member 5131

Deleted member 5131

VNY SCOUTED
I need to attain hair like chico,but my hair got massively thinnined down due to a skin disease and dandruff. I believe it's reversable and i have the same exact hairline as prime Chico. I am also taking medication for dandruff. Suggest me
Oils
Foods
Vitamin supplements
Medicine
Or anything boyo boys..
It's really important and it's making my life miserable day by day. I can't even concentrate on any thing..
I need advise guys
@needsolution
@Terminator2009
@Vidyacoper
@Hector
@chicochicowski
@OwlGod
@reptiles
@deleliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: ChadAspie
GHK-cu + Red Light could help a bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5131
I need to attain hair like chico,but my hair got massively thinnined down due to a skin disease and dandruff. I believe it's reversable and i have the same exact hairline as prime Chico. I am also taking medication for dandruff. Suggest me
Oils
Foods
Vitamin supplements
Medicine
Or anything boyo boys..
It's really important and it's making my life miserable day by day. I can't even concentrate on any thing..
I need advise guys
@needsolution
@Terminator2009
@Vidyacoper
@Hector
@chicochicowski
@OwlGod
@reptiles
@deleliciadecu
Same here bro hair is thin as fuck due to medical conditions
But its not quite over.
Use
Zinc
Omega 3
Biotin
Foods high in vitamin E (Avocados etc)
Olive Oil

Oils:
Castor
Coconut
Olive

Drugs
Finasteride
Minoxidil
DISCLAIMER: Minoxidil may cause your scalp to itch more and is a potential collagn killer, Fin may not work assuming u dont have male pattern baldness

Shampoo: ONLY use ketoconazole

BONUS: Use micro needling to reinvigorate the area (blood flow + healing)

Can you explain bro??
I don't know much about that..
@Alarico8 or @Seth Walsh can explain you more on ghk.
Red light is common knowledge, you can find info in looksmax archieve.

• +1
Its genetics, you're fucked. Sorry bro.

• +1
Bonesmash skull for blood flow

Same here bro hair is thin as fuck due to medical conditions
But its not quite over.
Use
Zinc
Omega 3
Biotin
Foods high in vitamin E (Avocados etc)
Olive Oil

Oils:
Castor
Coconut
Olive

Drugs
Finasteride
Minoxidil
DISCLAIMER: Minoxidil may cause your scalp to itch more and is a potential collagn killer, Fin may not work assuming u dont have male pattern baldness

Shampoo: ONLY use ketoconazole

BONUS: Use micro needling to reinvigorate the area (blood flow + healing)
Thanks for the advises bro will defenitly try zinc and biotin. I can't use minoxidil i am literally in my prime collagn state. Will biotin lower my collagm. Your from India rigth?? I have seen many Indian oils on amazon
Its genetics, you're fucked. Sorry bro.
My father has full head of hair at 60 and nw1 hairline. It doesn't make sense for me to be bald.. I consulted doctor and he said it is the medical condition and i am not balding at all. The only i thing need is to regain the lost hair. I am also not suffering from hair loss. If it was balding i would have live with it cause i have a really strong lower third. If i had my hair it would complement my other features..
Will definitely try bro..

Thanks for the advises bro will defenitly try zinc and biotin. I can't use minoxidil i am literally in my prime collagn state. Will biotin lower my collagm. Your from India rigth?? I have seen many Indian oils on amazon

My father has full head of hair at 60 and nw1 hairline. It doesn't make sense for me to be bald.. I consulted doctor and he said it is the medical condition and i am not balding at all. The only i thing need is to regain the lost hair. I am also not suffering from hair loss. If it was balding i would have live with it cause i have a really strong lower third. If i had my hair it would complement my other features..

bro my family uses castor oil and coconut oil.
My grandmother has used coconut oil since she was a kid and her hair is thicker than a horses tail holy shit. My mothers side has used cocounut oil to rinse their hair in the heat back in our home country and it seems to have done the trick (also rich is fatty acids and vitamin E providing a good skin environment)
As for biotin from my knowledge it is a B vitamin that regulates nutrient production for hair, nails and skin. I am pretty sure if it had an effect on collagen it would be positive as it promotes the production of hylauronic acid (Part of what makes up the plasticity of collagen).
Regarding minoxidil its different for everybody, for me I have sensitive skin so it dried it out causing it to flake and itch, it may be different for you but as you said if you are already flaking better not risk it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 5131
bro my family uses castor oil and coconut oil.
My grandmother has used coconut oil since she was a kid and her hair is thicker than a horses tail holy shit. My mothers side has used cocounut oil to rinse their hair in the heat back in our home country and it seems to have done the trick (also rich is fatty acids and vitamin E providing a good skin environment)
As for biotin from my knowledge it is a B vitamin that regulates nutrient production for hair, nails and skin. I am pretty sure if it had an effect on collagen it would be positive as it promotes the production of hylauronic acid (Part of what makes up the plasticity of collagen).
Regarding minoxidil its different for everybody, for me I have sensitive skin so it dried it out causing it to flake and itch, it may be different for you but as you said if you are already flaking better not risk it.
Ok thanks bro...
I will try this caster oil and cocunut oil
Is it available in Turkey..

Ok thanks bro...
I will try this caster oil and cocunut oil
Is it available in Turkey..
Coconut oil for fucking sure its an essential, idk about castor oil though (be careful if u have peanut allergies though)

• +1

I have literally zero balding in my family, yet I am slowly thinning at the crown and receding at the temples at age 28. It doesn't always make sense. If you have lost hair and it hasn't recovered within a few months, its genetic, and there is nothing you can do about it.

• +1
I have literally zero balding in my family, yet I am slowly thinning at the crown and receding at the temples at age 28. It doesn't always make sense. If you have lost hair and it hasn't recovered within a few months, its genetic, and there is nothing you can do about it.
It's been like 1 month is that a problem...
I also heard fapping causes hair loss...
Is it truee??

It's been like 1 month is that a problem...

I also heard fapping causes hair loss...
Is it truee??
Nope, its genetic. If its caused by something you are doing, its temporary and returns to normal pretty quickly. If its genetic, its permanent, and is the reason you see bald people. They have male pattern baldness. The only thing you can do is take finasteride which has a bunch of potential side effects and costs a fuckton, or transplant/wig. I suggest just accepting the hair loss and save yourself money and time. Keep hair until it looks better to just buzz it off. It can take 5 years or 20 years, its hard to say.

• +1
Nope, its genetic. If its caused by something you are doing, its temporary and returns to normal pretty quickly. If its genetic, its permanent, and is the reason you see bald people. They have male pattern baldness. The only thing you can do is take finasteride which has a bunch of potential side effects and costs a fuckton, or transplant/wig. I suggest just accepting the hair loss and save yourself money and time. Keep hair until it looks better to just buzz it off. It can take 5 years or 20 years, its hard to say.
Ok i will make a update thread in the future...
Whether i have gone bald or not..
I did buzzed my hair two three months ago but hair did grow back quickly..
Anyway see you around. M

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Ok i will make a update thread in the future...
Whether i have gone bald or not..
I did buzzed my hair two three months ago but hair did grow back quickly..
Anyway see you around. M
The hair will grow normally, the follicles that die off just stops growing, those who remain still grows as normal. You will see receding of hairline, thinning of crown and/or overall thinning on top of your head, not slowing of growth. Good luck

• +1
The hair will grow normally, the follicles that die off just stops growing, those who remain still grows as normal. You will see receding of hairline, thinning of crown and/or overall thinning on top of your head, not slowing of growth. Good luck
Ok

Hair loss panic is actually terrifying to watch, gonna hop on fin the second I see any recession

Oils
Foods
Vitamin supplements
Medicine
Or anything boyo boys..
I need advise guys
@needsolution
@Terminator2009
@Vidyacoper
@Hector
@chicochicowski
@OwlGod
@reptiles
@deleliciadecu
Just have it naturally like me

• +1