How to make my nutsack hairless

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
I’m tired of me having hair on my nuts, Do I go at each hair 1 by 1, or is there a secret jewish method I don’t know about?
 
shave it with a trimer kek
 
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 28691
Yea but trimmers are scary, cut part of dick trying to get clean shaven once. Never again bro

are you afraid of one lil cut?

just use a post shave kek
 
reminder op is black so he's larping his nutsack hair probably is not even visible
 
Cut it off
 

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
0
Views
9
1blameMiles
1blameMiles
zain.z
Replies
9
Views
98
agonyv
agonyv
pennyniceto win
Replies
2
Views
48
pennyniceto win
pennyniceto win
amc
Replies
11
Views
86
Z7G0
Z7G0
lerty9984
Replies
22
Views
123
SLdeathnic
SLdeathnic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top